Finally, a photo worth posting......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I have said this a zillion times and now finally I see proof that my rants are paying off.....I have said all along, white women should be out here rallying around black men and championing their causes, not black women anymore. Its ww they want, let them do a little foot work on their behalf......well folks, its happening..and I couldn't be prouder....Behold...Becky and Tryone!!
5668a7cf1300002a00739006.jpg

• Banned
I hear they met at a Kool Aid bar

Who cares where they met, I'm glad white women have finally emerged from the bedroom and is willing to fight for their men, ie black men. Sorry Bob, looks like its back to the sheep and imports from Asia and Russia.:thewave:

• Banned

Who cares where they met, I'm glad white women have finally emerged from the bedroom and is willing to fight for their men, ie black men. Sorry Bob, looks like its back to the sheep and imports from Asia and Russia.:thewave:

Nigga please I dated more women in a week than you did in your whole life

Sure you did, Bob, cause I'm a girl:banana::banana:.....white men are about as popular today as shit is on the bottom of shoes...the only women seeking out you fucks are gold diggers, green card seekers and Homeland Security agents....face it, Bob, white men are toxic toilet lickers!!

Nigga please I dated more women in a week than you did in your whole life

Sure you did, Bob, cause I'm a girl:banana::banana:.....white men are about as popular today as shit is on the bottom of shoes...the only women seeking out you fucks are gold diggers, green card seekers and Homeland Security agents....face it, Bob, white men are toxic toilet lickers!!

You're a girl, that's like the day I found out that Bodecca was a Mal sock

What exactly is Tyrone's "cause"? Does he even know?

Uh, I'm a black woman, if you want to know what Tyrone, thinks, eat and sleep, gotta ask a white woman.....:dance:

So you're just flaming the forum. OK

This is what ticks me off to know end with you people....every effin time someone confronts you people with facts, reality and truths, you want to call them a effin racist. Black men have systematically EXCLUDED black women from their lives, this is fact...not all of em, but the majority has. So bringing this issue to the forum for discussion, makes me a racist? No hate, just saying, its time ww step up and stand up for the men, clearly who has chosen them as their choice and mates and this type of support, gets the message more in the face of those who can make changes, than just us, bm/bw. I'm glad to see this, maybe the next time a cop decides to shoot a nigga, he'll think about his soon to be fatherless black grandchildren, just sayin/

Uh, I'm a black woman, if you want to know what Tyrone, thinks, eat and sleep, gotta ask a white woman.....:dance:

This is what ticks me off to know end with you people....every effin time someone confronts you people with facts, reality and truths, you want to call them a effin racist. Black men have systematically EXCLUDED black women from their lives, this is fact...not all of em, but the majority has. So bringing this issue to the forum for discussion, makes me a racist? No hate, just saying, its time ww step up and stand up for the men, clearly who has chosen them as their choice and mates and this type of support, gets the message more in the face of those who can make changes, than just us, bm/bw. I'm glad to see this, maybe the next time a cop decides to shoot a nigga, he'll think about his soon to be fatherless black grandchildren, just sayin/

You didn't provide any facts, you simply posted a photo and blabbered about something.

You didn't provide any facts, you simply posted a photo and blabbered about something.

Something that clearly has caught your interest....its way past your bedtime or is that horse still out eating hay?:dance: You people are disgusting!!

Something that clearly has caught your interest....its way past your bedtime or is that horse still out eating hay?:dance: You people are disgusting!!

You seem upset.

You seem upset.

I am fuckin upset.....I only got 2 numbers on the fuckin pick 3 today!!

Forum List

Back