Transage

Compost

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2015
Diagnosis du jour?

Fifty-Two Year-Old Man Lives As A Six Year-Old Girl. Seriously.

A 52 year-old man is living as a six year-old girl. You read that right.

The man, formerly known as a Paul Woscht but who now goes by Stefonknee, left his wife and seven children to go live as a little girl with adopted parents.

"I’ve moved forward now and I’ve gone back to being a child," Woscht said in an interview with The Daily Xtra. "I don’t want to be an adult right now, and I just live my life like I couldn’t when I was in school."

Originally, Woscht was going to live as an eight year-old, but his "sister" wanted Woscht to be the little sister, so Woscht decided to be six years old instead.

"We have a great time," Woscht said in his naturally deep voice. "We color, we do kids stuff. It’s called play therapy. No medication, no suicide thoughts. And I just get to play."

Dr. Paul McHugh, a former psychiatrist-in-chief at John Hopkins Hospital, wrote in The Wall Street Journal that transgenderism is a "mental disorder" and that it is "biologically impossible" to carry out a true sex change. In fact, McHugh points out that "the suicide rate among transgendered people who had reassignment surgery is 20 times higher than the suicide rate among non-transgender people."

"Transage," the rejection of one's actual age and maturity level, is a new "identity" that is apparently catching on:

continued at link

Last edited:
Diagnosis du jour?

The man, formerly known as a Paul Woscht but who now goes by Stefonknee, left his wife and seven children to go live as a little girl with adopted parents.

"I’ve moved forward now and I’ve gone back to being a child," Woscht said in an interview with The Daily Xtra. "I don’t want to be an adult right now, and I just live my life like I couldn’t when I was in school."

Originally, Woscht was going to live as an eight year-old, but his "sister" wanted Woscht to be the little sister, so Woscht decided to be six years old instead.

"We have a great time," Woscht said in his naturally deep voice. "We color, we do kids stuff. It’s called play therapy. No medication, no suicide thoughts. And I just get to play."

Dr. Paul McHugh, a former psychiatrist-in-chief at John Hopkins Hospital, wrote in The Wall Street Journal that transgenderism is a "mental disorder" and that it is "biologically impossible" to carry out a true sex change. In fact, McHugh points out that "the suicide rate among transgendered people who had reassignment surgery is 20 times higher than the suicide rate among non-transgender people."

"Transage," the rejection of one's actual age and maturity level, is a new "identity" that is apparently catching on:

continued at link

"Transage." Now I'm beginning to understand right wingers here that obviously have a few years on them but still act so childishly.

Diagnosis du jour?

continued at link

"Transage." Now I'm beginning to understand right wingers here that obviously have a few years on them but still act so childishly.
What is childish is to respond to a story about a 52 year old man who has given up all attempts to be an adult with no insight at all- only to take a feeble jab at right wingers.

Diagnosis du jour?

continued at link

Age reversion like this is an extreme version of shock trauma. Get the minor version of it myself after terrorist attacks. You wanna feel safe like you did when young and you trusted, however ignorantly, your parents could handle everything. In this case, where other people heal an dget better, some don't and want the full transition to how they felt when younger. Typically we only get to enjoy childhood about 10 years then spend the rest of our lives as adults. For some, being adult is just too much. And they can't hack it.

Diagnosis du jour?

continued at link

What is childish is to respond to a story about a 52 year old man who has given up all attempts to be an adult with no insight at all- only to take a feeble jab at right wingers.

But my post was accurate and pertinent to the subject.

Diagnosis du jour?

continued at link

But my post was accurate and pertinent to the subject.
To your bigoted little mind, sure.

Diagnosis du jour?

continued at link

Age reversion like this is an extreme version of shock trauma. Get the minor version of it myself after terrorist attacks. You wanna feel safe like you did when young and you trusted, however ignorantly, your parents could handle everything. In this case, where other people heal an dget better, some don't and want the full transition to how they felt when younger. Typically we only get to enjoy childhood about 10 years then spend the rest of our lives as adults. For some, being adult is just too much. And they can't hack it.
Extreme indeed. Imagine the shock trauma his wife and seven kids are going through.

Diagnosis du jour?

continued at link
Whats the big deal? Just a typical libtard.

When will schools be forced to admit him to first grade?
And which bathroom will he use?
We don't even know if he's potty trained. Isn't that a must before sending 'em off to school?
Ageplay, it's a kink...
tumblr_ny3l70u7KR1s9e1l7o7_1280.jpg

Kind of sweet if you don't think too hard about it...

Last edited:
Diagnosis du jour?

continued at link

Weird.

Diagnosis du jour?

continued at link

Extreme indeed. Imagine the shock trauma his wife and seven kids are going through.

All this really is about is a confused guy who doesn't want to accept the reality of aging and responsibility.

The gender switch is just cosmetic, this guy can't deal with getting old or having any responsibilities.

Forum List

Back