Harris and Biden’s have a change of thoughts on the Vaccine

Are you gonna vax your cats too. They could surely spread the virus as well.

Clearly it’s a really shitty vaccine if it doesn’t work unless if everyone is vaccinated.

I thought 99.5% of the people dying are unvaccinated? It’s so caring of you to forcibly vax them so they don’t get Covid

View attachment 517606
heres the VAERS database. It reports on all Vaccine reactions. Why such a huge leap in 2021?

Here is the website link to the National Vaccine Information Center. You can search through it yourself, if you’re capable without CNN telling you how to read.

Your link is NOT to the VAERS database at all. It's to a website which is misrepresenting VAERS data and outright lying about it:

It also tried to get me to add "extensions" to better use the site.

It's amazing to me that you don't bother to check out any of the crap you link to. No wonder you're so ill informed. You continue to look for bullshit to back up your beliefs, instead of looking for information to help you make an informed decision.

The unvaccinated will be ostracized and made to pay for their refusal to get vaccinated.

You want a job? Get the jab. Because if you don't, you're going to be very hard pressed to find work. Just as employers can impose useless drug tests on their employees just because they're the boss, they will compel you to get vaccinated, because people like me will refuse to work with people like you.

You want to go on a cruise? A plane? To a night club? Any big indoor event? Either get the jab or expect to pay more. The unvaccinated will be treated the same way that insurance companies treat people with "pre-existing conditions". Except in this case, you're a danger to yourself and others.

I seriously doubt that will happen. But if it does, it would make airlines, schools, workplaces, cruse liners and night clubs all rightfully liable for forcing you to have this vaccine to obtain employment or access to services if these vaccines prove to be harmful or deadly in several years. Would I take such a risk as a business owner? Not in your life. I'm not about to sacrifice everything I worked for in my life to make sure people are vaccinated.

Your link is NOT to the VAERS database at all. It's to a website which is misrepresenting VAERS data and outright lying about it:

It also tried to get me to add "extensions" to better use the site.

It's amazing to me that you don't bother to check out any of the crap you link to. No wonder you're so ill informed. You continue to look for bullshit to back up your beliefs, instead of looking for information to help you make an informed decision.
Then please tell me from your real database how many deaths are reported by vaers?

The National Vaccine Information Center has been around for 40 years. Facebook has deemed it misinformation and biased. Who controls Facebook? The Biden Administration.

They never had a problem with it until it started counting deaths from Covid

Here’s the VAERS direct website. Download the spreadsheet and you can see thousands of deaths

Last edited:
Trump has told people exactly twice to get vaccinated. He failed to even have pictures taking of himself getting the vaccine, which would have gone a long way to assuring his voters that it was safe.

It wouldn't have done shit because people on the right are not mind numb robots like the left. We are free thinkers way beyond our leaders. We do what we feel is right--not what our politicians feel is right. The left just march in lockstep to whatever they are instructed. We on the right don't do that.

And that's a lie. They started working on these drugs in 2003, right after SARS. Animals tests were done, and further tests were done during the MERS outbreak in the Middle East, but without a large population of people getting infections, the mass testing needed to apply for approvals were the only things missing to get the drugs approved.

Which is years in the process. This is not the same exact vaccine, this is an entirely new vaccine. If the FDA thought it was the same, they would have given it FDA approval for use, but they did not. They only gave it Emergency Use Authorization because of the lack of history with these drugs.

This was last week.

How is this supposed to make people gain confidence in the vaccine?

WTF is he talking about?

Forum List

Back