Harris and Biden’s have a change of thoughts on the Vaccine

But the poor and minorities - the people most likely to get sick and die, DeSantis didn't bother with them and guess who's getting sick and dying now?

That's a load of horsehit because blacks are one of the largest groups in the country that are anti-vax---not just in Florida. Do you know of one black in this country that doesn't know about the vaccine? Everybody knows about it. You people are sickening when no matter who's at fault, you always lie and try to blame a Republican.

Biden and Harris jumpstarted the distribution plan and got shots in arms.

You're full of shit.

No, you're full of shit because if you look at the graph, the trajectory of injections didn't change between Biden and Trump until the J&J vaccine came out because they can fully inject twice as many people since it's a single-dose vaccine. All we have here is typical commie thieves trying to once again steal success from a Republican as they always do.

Where are the media now confronting these two buffoons with this hypocrisy as they now discuss making the shot MANDATORY (under threat and force of law).
Poor job of editing at the 0:22 mark. Piecework piece of shit video editing.

Obviously edited, and that doesn't bother you?

It's funny because they said so many negative things about the vaccine under Trump, and ridiculed him when he said we will probably have it by the end of the year. Of course they were correct. We didn't have a vaccine out by the end of 2020, we had two vaccines out by the end of 2020.

Now the commie thieves are trying to steal credit for all of Trump's good work. The covid death count being reported by the media almost daily all of a sudden stopped on January 20th of this year. Oh, you can find it if you look hard enough though. They promised us that if we get the vaccine, those vaccinated can return to life as normal. Their leftist schools are now stating they will continue their mask mandates, and Dr. Fauci recently said the CDC should consider re-instituting mask mandates for everybody indoor at public places.

So how did this happen? According to the left, it's the Republicans fault as usual. Their claim is that it's Republicans who are the only anti-vaxers in the country. Forget the fact that when you get the shot, they never ask for your political affiliation, or even if you have a political affiliation.
Republicans have far lower vaccine rates than Democrats...

There are RW posters here that are proud of that...

They can point out at Blacks and other minorities having lower rates (not as low as Republicans) but when it comes to voting and vaccine Republicans are just not getting vaccinated...

It isn't a surprise their leaders & media bubble has been denigrating science for a number of years now... Now they are rowing back but it is all too late...

They see the numbers coming and they know it is going to paint them bad

Just like Flip Flop Fauci.
Which one do I believe?

I’m not not sure… therefore I cannot trust this vaccine and will not be inoculated.

They screwed up and are giving many people very little confidence in this vaccine.

Now that vaccinated people still need to wear masks and social distance; I feel even less confident in the vax

Once again, a Trump Cultist refuses to believe the evidence of his own eyes and is going with what Republicans have told him.

If Biden and Harris are such poor messengers for the vaccine, why have more than 80% of Democrats been vaccinated?

This is the data for covid19 in Canada. We're 70% vaccinated, 50% fully vaccinated, nationwide, and 80% and 60% respectively in my county. 228 cases and 4 deaths yesterday. We're almost fully re-opened.

Vaccinations work!!!!

Republicans have far lower vaccine rates than Democrats...

There are RW posters here that are proud of that...

They can point out at Blacks and other minorities having lower rates (not as low as Republicans) but when it comes to voting and vaccine Republicans are just not getting vaccinated...

It isn't a surprise their leaders & media bubble has been denigrating science for a number of years now... Now they are rowing back but it is all too late...

They see the numbers coming and they know it is going to paint them bad

They are not getting vaccinated because of politics, they are not getting vaccinated because these drugs do not have FDA approval. We have no idea what they could be doing to us now, a year from now, ten years from now because they were rushed through without years of research.

It's funny because they said so many negative things about the vaccine under Trump, and ridiculed him when he said we will probably have it by the end of the year. Of course they were correct. We didn't have a vaccine out by the end of 2020, we had two vaccines out by the end of 2020.

Now the commie thieves are trying to steal credit for all of Trump's good work. The covid death count being reported by the media almost daily all of a sudden stopped on January 20th of this year. Oh, you can find it if you look hard enough though. They promised us that if we get the vaccine, those vaccinated can return to life as normal. Their leftist schools are now stating they will continue their mask mandates, and Dr. Fauci recently said the CDC should consider re-instituting mask mandates for everybody indoor at public places.

So how did this happen? According to the left, it's the Republicans fault as usual. Their claim is that it's Republicans who are the only anti-vaxers in the country. Forget the fact that when you get the shot, they never ask for your political affiliation, or even if you have a political affiliation.

What negative things did they say Ray? The only thing they ever said was that if Anthony Faucci said to get the vaccine, they would get the vaccine, but that they wouldn't take anything on just Donald Trump's say so. Biden and Harris were among the first people in the nation to get the vaccine. Along with the Democratic members of the House and Senate.

You know who refused the vaccine, right from Day One? Republican members of the House and Senate. Nearly half of them won't say whether they've been vaccinated or not.

How quickly did you forget DemonRats are controlling the information on Facebook

Why doesn’t the CDC listen to the inventor of MRNA vaccines and why doesn’t CNN and other MSM publish this article?

Instagram isn't the internet.

Majo
Once again, a Trump Cultist refuses to believe the evidence of his own eyes and is going with what Republicans have told him.

If Biden and Harris are such poor messengers for the vaccine, why have more than 80% of Democrats been vaccinated?

This is the data for covid19 in Canada. We're 70% vaccinated, 50% fully vaccinated, nationwide, and 80% and 60% respectively in my county. 228 cases and 4 deaths yesterday. We're almost fully re-opened.

Vaccinations work!!!!
The majority of Republicans are telling people to get vaccinated. Trump has told people dozens of times.

I don’t think I’ve heard any elected official telling anyone not to. some refuse to talk about it but none that I know of have influenced me into not getting the vaccine.

The only elected Republican officials who have criticized it are the current president and Vice President.

I’m missing the correlation of a cult???

DemonRats however always seem to be on the same page. 90% of you are inoculated. That seems more like a cult to me

Instagram isn't the internet.
One example of thousands.

How do you access Instagram without an internet connection?

Instagram is the internet when you want it to be

Are you claiming there aren’t doctors recommending against the vaccine?

I have a few doctor friends who recommend to people to not take it.

They are not getting vaccinated because of politics, they are not getting vaccinated because these drugs do not have FDA approval. We have no idea what they could be doing to us now, a year from now, ten years from now because they were rushed through without years of research.

And that's a lie. They started working on these drugs in 2003, right after SARS. Animals tests were done, and further tests were done during the MERS outbreak in the Middle East, but without a large population of people getting infections, the mass testing needed to apply for approvals were the only things missing to get the drugs approved.

Development took no time at all for Pfizer or Moderna because they already had the research from SARS and MERS. The biologist who developed the Moderna vaccine said she married it to the MRNA base over the weekend, once she had the virus DNA.

There have been fewer reports of bad reactions or deaths than with any vaccine roll out in my lifetime. Literally more than 100 million doses and you can count the people who have died as a result of the vaccine on your fingers and toes.

The blood clotting issue which is the most serious and frequent of the side effects has a less than 1/200,000 occurrence, versus a 1/1000 risk of blood clots for women taking birth control pills, and a 1/20 risk for blood clots for those admitted to hospital due to covid. And the prime danger of blood clotting was with the Astra Zenica vaccine which is no longer in use.

Majo

The majority of Republicans are telling people to get vaccinated. Trump has told people dozens of times.

I don’t think I’ve heard any elected official telling anyone not to. some refuse to talk about it but none that I know of have influenced me into not getting the vaccine.

The only elected Republican officials who have criticized it are the current president and Vice President.

I’m missing the correlation of a cult???

DemonRats however always seem to be on the same page. 90% of you are inoculated. That seems more like a cult to me

Trump has told people exactly twice to get vaccinated. He failed to even have pictures taking of himself getting the vaccine, which would have gone a long way to assuring his voters that it was safe.

Trump doesn't want to shut the virus down. He did NOTHING to stop it in the past, and he's done nothing to help end it since he left office. The American people didn't vote for him, why should he care?

And that's a lie. They started working on these drugs in 2003, right after SARS. Animals tests were done, and further tests were done during the MERS outbreak in the Middle East, but without a large population of people getting infections, the mass testing needed to apply for approvals were the only things missing to get the drugs approved.

Development took no time at all for Pfizer or Moderna because they already had the research from SARS and MERS. The biologist who developed the Moderna vaccine said she married it to the MRNA base over the weekend, once she had the virus DNA.

There have been fewer reports of bad reactions or deaths than with any vaccine roll out in my lifetime. Literally more than 100 million doses and you can count the people who have died as a result of the vaccine on your fingers and toes.

The blood clotting issue which is the most serious and frequent of the side effects has a less than 1/200,000 occurrence, versus a 1/1000 risk of blood clots for women taking birth control pills, and a 1/20 risk for blood clots for those admitted to hospital due to covid. And the prime danger of blood clotting was with the Astra Zenica vaccine which is no longer in use.
4C74A802-F571-4902-B400-B3D59C8780B3.jpeg

heres the VAERS database. It reports on all Vaccine reactions. Why such a huge leap in 2021?

Here is the website link to the National Vaccine Information Center. You can search through it yourself, if you’re capable without CNN telling you how to read.

Trump has told people exactly twice to get vaccinated. He failed to even have pictures taking of himself getting the vaccine, which would have gone a long way to assuring his voters that it was safe.

Trump doesn't want to shut the virus down. He did NOTHING to stop it in the past, and he's done nothing to help end it since he left office. The American people didn't vote for him, why should he care?
Again, you’re blaming Trump for people not getting jabbed. He’s said it more than twice. He brags about it every time he makes a speech. For that, I’ve lost a bit of trust in Trump

But because of Biden and Harris, I and many people have lost trust in the vaccine.

Trump is not to blame for vaccine hesitancy.

One of the symptoms of being a DemonRat cultist, is blaming Trump for anything and everything, even if he has nothing to do with something. It is pure cult like behavior

They won't DARE make it mandatory. That will result in millions of deaths by lead poisoning.

The unvaccinated will be ostracized and made to pay for their refusal to get vaccinated.

You want a job? Get the jab. Because if you don't, you're going to be very hard pressed to find work. Just as employers can impose useless drug tests on their employees just because they're the boss, they will compel you to get vaccinated, because people like me will refuse to work with people like you.

You want to go on a cruise? A plane? To a night club? Any big indoor event? Either get the jab or expect to pay more. The unvaccinated will be treated the same way that insurance companies treat people with "pre-existing conditions". Except in this case, you're a danger to yourself and others.

If you don't care about the rest of us, don't expect us to care what happens to you.

The unvaccinated will be ostracized and made to pay for their refusal to get vaccinated.

You want a job? Get the jab. Because if you don't, you're going to be very hard pressed to find work. Just as employers can impose useless drug tests on their employees just because they're the boss, they will compel you to get vaccinated, because people like me will refuse to work with people like you.

You want to go on a cruise? A plane? To a night club? Any big indoor event? Either get the jab or expect to pay more. The unvaccinated will be treated the same way that insurance companies treat people with "pre-existing conditions". Except in this case, you're a danger to yourself and others.

If you don't care about the rest of us, don't expect us to care what happens to you.
Are you gonna vax your cats too. They could surely spread the virus as well.

Clearly it’s a really shitty vaccine if it doesn’t work unless if everyone is vaccinated.

I thought 99.5% of the people dying are unvaccinated? It’s so caring of you to forcibly vax them so they don’t get Covid

My body, my choice

Biden said if you’re vaccinated, you can’t get Covid. Is he lying?

BTW if you force an unproven vaccine on people, there will be chaos. Look at France.

Forum List

Back