hard to believe their adults

After similar pleas with the electoral voters to change their votes was so successful, they thought they would do more of the same. Insanity!

2n230a8.jpg

a sight to behold "their" leaving

Freaking cry babies!'
Can you imagine he outcry if conservatives whining about Obama

It's part of the new left wing "McCarthyism". Hollywood is making it clear to any actor or actress that they might be "brownlisted" if they dare to identify with the party of the president elect.

Yes, we must oppose all those sexist, racist and homophobic policies that Trump is trying to implement like....

like...

well we just have to oppose.

Their adults what?

Adults tend to proofread at least their thread titles.

Excuse me Mr Spelling Police can I see your badge please?
That looks like a movie trailer featuring paranoid pussies...haha
All aboard...losers, weirdos, bottom feeders and the like better learn to act legitimate...your loony free for all has come to an end. The hammer is coming down, don't get in the way of it. Back to your closets and a life of nut-job misery...good luck! Enjoy the ride.

Ooh, the hammer is coming down! Scary!

Lookee here, we got us a gen-yoo-wine internet tough guy!

Heck, we got us a whole bunch of internet tough guys!

So, Trump-cucks, what's the master plan? Cry harder at everyone until they give in? Good luck with that.

Ooh, the hammer is coming down! Scary!

Lookee here, we got us a gen-yoo-wine internet tough guy!

Heck, we got us a whole bunch of internet tough guys!

So, Trump-cucks, what's the master plan? Cry harder at everyone until they give in? Good luck with that.

the plan?? to run every god damned asshole lickin' liberal out of this country

Their adults what?

Adults tend to proofread at least their thread titles.

Excuse me Mr Spelling Police can I see your badge please?
That looks like a movie trailer featuring paranoid pussies...haha
All aboard...losers, weirdos, bottom feeders and the like better learn to act legitimate...your loony free for all has come to an end. The hammer is coming down, don't get in the way of it. Back to your closets and a life of nut-job misery...good luck! Enjoy the ride.
That's not a spelling issue. Glad to have helped........again.

Forum List

Back