Happy Thanksgiving USMB....

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving to all posters here...both left and right and middle....don't eat too much and don't drink as much as Rambunctious will.....

Keep your heads up and eyes open...keep your young ones close....and enjoy...

God bless you all....and a big thank you to the staff and moderators of USMB....

1637775558612.png

Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving to all posters here...both left and right and middle....don't eat too much and don't drink as much as Rambunctious will.....

God bless you all....and a big thank you to the staff and moderators of USMB....

View attachment 567939
Wonder what kind of faces libturds will have at the table this year? Maybe they should shove their faces in the mashed taters

View attachment 567939

I have been cooking for 3 days now! Pumpkin Cheesecake, 3 dozen iced Christmas cookies, have two loafs of bread in the oven. Turkey has been brining since Monday. 3 tries to make an Apple tarte tatin...think I finally got that one figured out

I have been cooking for 3 days now! Pumpkin Cheesecake, 3 dozen iced Christmas cookies, have two loafs of bread in the oven. Turkey has been brining since Monday. 3 tries to make an Apple tarte tatin...think I finally got that one figured out
I'm lucky. I have skilled people like yourself do that. I basically eat, watch football, get intoxlicated, sleep, and fart turkey all day

I'm lucky. I have skilled people like yourself do that. I basically eat, watch football, get intoxlicated, sleep, and fart turkey all day

I love cooking/baking. Been a blast. Jamming to Christmas music while baking makes me a happy person.

View attachment 567939
And don't forget your masks !

View attachment 567939

Very well stated... :thup:

I concur...

Forum List

Back