Happy Thanksgiving all

even to our conservative friends who have " a mental disorder from which there seems to be no recovery." (play on your 'tard siggie :thup: )

NEWSFLASH!!! You can't be a complete tool/asswipe 364 days out of the year then come out and play nicey nice. Save it :talktothehand:

Now if you entitled it "Happy Thanksgiving to my rw brethren" then thats a diff story.

Last edited:
  • Banned
even to our conservative friends who have " a mental disorder from which there seems to be no recovery." (play on your 'tard siggie :thup: )

NEWSFLASH!!! You can't be a complete tool/asswipe 364 days out of the year then come out and play nicey nice. Save it :talktothehand:

Now if you entitled it "Happy Thanksgiving to my rw brethren" then thats a diff story.
Benefits of manners and etiquette classes - PEARL Girls

your hacktard siggie cuts-off ANY chance of etiquette hack boi

• Banned

your hacktard siggie cuts-off ANY chance of etiquette hack boi
You just can't help yourself. What's it like to be controlled by your emotions?

Go ask a mod to change the thread title to something believable (see above example) before you are laughed-off of the board.

Happy Thanksgiving Gramps and all the rest of USMB!

We're headed over to one of my sister's, but I feel like I've made half the meal: dinner rolls, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pies. mr. boe and I will haul all this over to her house, and pick up our folks along the way.

I'm also going to bring a few bottles of good wine from the cellar; they always serve appalling chablis. Bleah.

Go ask a mod to change the thread title to something believable (see above example) before you are laughed-off of the board.

Go away, bitter troll.

Forum List

Back