9 month old accidentally shot by father in Brooklyn

Isn't a Colt .45 a revolver?

He was accidentally cleaning a loaded revolver. Accidentally had the barrel closed for cleaning.

He shot that baby. Probably while trying to shoot the mother.

Who the hell cleans their gun while its loaded? Fool.

Isn't this just really late term abortion to a liberal? It's tragic when a young child dies. I read a story about an 11 month old drowning in a bucket of water. Equally as tragic as this.

Meanwhile, the nutters still want every idiot to have easy access to guns.

“I would never suspect that he to carry any gun because he’s a working man. He’s a good person,”

Never mind the typo, its an interesting quote because it reflects what normal people think about carrying a gun.

The baby daddy has already been in prison for prior weapons violations. Which proves that depriving law abiding gun owners from having defensive weapons will never prevent criminals from having them.

The baby daddy has already been in prison for prior weapons violations. Which proves that depriving law abiding gun owners from having defensive weapons will never prevent criminals from having them.

It does? If background checks were required for all firearm transactions, then the "baby daddy" could only have gotten the firearm from another criminal, unless he stole it. I hope that conclusion is not too abstract for some?

And if all guns were registered, those who are careless and do not store guns safely should be civilly culpable when a gun stolen from them is used in a crime.

It does? If background checks were required for all firearm transactions, then the "baby daddy" could only have gotten the firearm from another criminal, unless he stole it. I hope that conclusion is not too abstract for some?

And if all guns were registered, those who are careless and do not store guns safely should be civilly culpable when a gun stolen from them is used in a crime.
You're right. A gun owner can only end liability for misuse of a stolen gun by reporting the crime.

Forum List

Back