Happy Sarah Palin Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure this video is at least six years old. Maybe that's why it's a classic.:confused-84:
But a what poor time to do an interview. That has to be one of the worse PR events in recent history (except for the fictional Turkey Drop ala WKRP in Cincinnati :laugh:). I'm sure her PR person from those days is long gone and working the lettuce fields in California. If not, well that person should be.:up:
Are you being squeemish like the sissy boy metrosexuals in this thread? Since Sarah can drop a moose with one shot between the eyes and field dress her kill, I doubt a slitting the throat of a turkey in her presence would bother her as much as it does all the critics here.

I hunt and fish too, dickhead. Deer, ducks, peasants and a couple of times, elk. Of course, I'm not the sharp shooter that the gullible think Sarah is because someone told them that! :2up:
As you're one of the ones on the constant attack mode, your reading ability is seriously impaired. My post was directed at her PR people, which anyone who isn't a partisan hack would recognize. As one who deals in marketing and demographics, I know you don't broaden someone's appeal by having a turkey get 86ed while conducting an interview, viewed by a wide audience which certainly would include people who would be disgusted. In order for Palin to be seriously considered, she has to win over all kinds of folks. Do you seriously thin that PR disaster warmed the hearts and minds of most women or metrosexuals? :lol:
. Well it certainly didn't warm your metrosexual heart and mind apparently. The PR "disaster" is in your head. Why are you people so squeemish? Anyway, the news crew set up the shot, not Sarah's staff. And certainly no reflection on her as much as you fools want to make it out to be.

And you people wonder why conservatives think you're a bunch of idiots.

you libs love her, don't you? you are obsessed with this woman. Is it lust?
Why are you people so fucking stupid about this? You've been told over and over again: she is a joke. It's fun to make fun of her because she is such a joke.

Maybe so, but in so doing you have made her a multi millionaire. Just another example of liberal stupidity.

Why are you people so fucking stupid about this? You've been told over and over again: she is a joke. It's fun to make fun of her because she is such a joke.

Maybe so, but in so doing you have made her a multi millionaire. Just another example of liberal stupidity.
No one cares about how much money she hauls in from speaking engagements and PAC donations. The purpose of exposing her stupidity and jackassery is to blunt and minimize her political agenda and propaganda.

No one cares about how much money she hauls in from speaking engagements and PAC donations. The purpose of exposing her stupidity and jackassery is to blunt and minimize her political agenda and propaganda.

since she is not running for anything, and has zero political power you are obsessed over her for nothing.

why not be truthful? you libs hate conservative attractive outspoken females.

Look, I think Palin is kind of a buffoon too, but you libs keep her in the media limelight by continuing to obsess over her. Its really quite amazing.

While conservatives just laugh at the antics of wasserman schultz and rosie o'donnel, you guys cannot stop posting about palin. is it a mental illness?

not a day goes by without at least on thread on the libs favorite woman, Sarah Palin.

Is it because there is not a single attractive female liberal?

You fools are making her richer every day by obsessing over her, I am sure she thanks you.
It is interesting you think she is made fun of because of her looks and not because she is a fucking idiot. It is pretty obvious you are the one who is obsessed with her looks, and that you overlook a woman's idiocy as long as she is good looking.

She's making money off people like you.

not me, she never got a penny from me. as to looks-----------------------Hillary vs Sarah. Duh--------------

Well, the people took away The Democrats power in JUST SIX years because of these ugly people like the Lakookas and his ilk in this thread. They also made a huge run on voting in Republican State governments because of them. So it would be even sweeter if they are sick enough of the Obama's, Pelosi, Reid's, etc to Vote in Palin for President or Vice President if she ever ran again. That would be one way to create jobs just to clean up all their nasty vile heads exploding all over the streets.

since she is not running for anything, and has zero political power you are obsessed over her for nothing.

why not be truthful? you libs hate conservative attractive outspoken females.

Look, I think Palin is kind of a buffoon too, but you libs keep her in the media limelight by continuing to obsess over her. Its really quite amazing.

While conservatives just laugh at the antics of wasserman schultz and rosie o'donnel, you guys cannot stop posting about palin. is it a mental illness?
The Palin threads follow a pattern. She appears on FOX, a speaking engagement or even comments her own network, facebook, etc. She almost always includes insulting remarks to anyone who might disagree with her agenda or opinions. When making these insults for the sole purpose of feeding her base of supporters and garnering media atteNtion she invites a response. It is the only way for her to stay relevant in the political environment and hence, collect speaking fees and donations for her PAC. She relies on a negative response to her comments that will cause a rallying of support from her fan base. It is how she collects funding for her lifestyle. The biggest suckers are the people who continue to send her money.

Indeed...

Isn't this a hoot?

It's been six years since she lost her bid for the Vice Presidency on McSame's ticket.

It's been five years since she resigned as Governor of Alaska.

And the Left Wing STILL have a hard-on for her.

Part of it has to be her continued Political Housewife image and her commentary work and her willingness to speak her mind and damn the consequences.

Sarah has done and said some pretty dumb things in her time, but she's served-up and carried some good message-verbiage in her time so far, as well.

And she does seem to love bitch-slapping the Lefties when they try to gang-up on her.

She's not exactly the brightest crayon in the box, but she's sincere, some of her observations have merit, and she has courage, I'll give her that much.

Her earlier circumstances, and several earlier slip-ups, made her an easy target, then and since, and, well, Libs being Libs, they're all about the Low-Hanging Fruit.

Part of it has got to be lust - although I don't think I can blame 'em for that.

The objective truth is, Sarah is still a looker, in her middle-age

There is a certain category of un-photogenic toad-stool who will always mock attractive-looking folk.

But that's rather harmless, I expect - nobody takes them seriously anyway.

Indeed...

Isn't this a hoot?

It's been six years since she lost her bid for the Vice Presidency on McSame's ticket.

Part of it has to be her continued Political Housewife image and her commentary work and her willingness to speak her mind and damn the consequences.

Sarah has done and said some pretty dumb things in her time, but she's served-up and carried some good message-verbiage in her time so far, as well.

Her earlier circumstances, and several earlier slip-ups, made her an easy target, then and since, and, well, Libs being Libs, they're all about the Low-Hanging Fruit.

Part of it has got to be lust - although I don't think I can blame 'em for that.

There is a certain category of un-photogenic toad-stool who will always mock attractive-looking folk.

they went and dug up two old videos in the last couple of weeks just so they can "HATE" on her. And it's not just disliking her, it's vile, nasty and raw hate. Now that says more about them then it does her. They are the ones who has a "war on women" if not they would defend ALL WOMEN, not just pick and choose which one they feel is worth their defending. They are phony and HATERS. that's all.

liberal-tolerance-oxymoron-battaile-politics-1360971540.jpg
She isn't mocked because we disagree with her: she is mocked because she is a buffoon. Don't ignore the obvious.
She is not in office or running for one and has not been for several years you mock her because she's a conservative women . Lie to yourself about the reasons if you must but don't lie to the rest of us.

Indeed...

Isn't this a hoot?

they went and dug up two old videos in the last couple of weeks just so they can "HATE" on her. And it's not just disliking her, it's vile, nasty and raw hate. Now that says more about them then it does her. They are the ones who has a "war on women" if not they would defend ALL WOMEN, not just pick and choose which one they feel is worth their defending. They are phony and HATERS. that's all.
We will probably see more and more of this in the coming months, as the clock winds-down on the Obama presidency, and as his rapidly-evaporating pool of supporters comes to the visceral gut-wrenching realization that they blew it, and that they are on their way out, and as they watch their political power disappear.

Being what they are, they would rather delude themselves that their predicament is the result of Stupid Americans, and to lash-out at the lower-hanging fruit amongst the collection of opposition symbols, than to take a long, hard look in the mirror, to identify the cause of their dilemma, and to begin working to fix the problem.

Sour grapes and grief over lost opportunities and momentum and support, and increasing impotency, are the most likely proximate causes for their Sarah Fixation nowadays.

But it's damned great fun, watching them squirm and twist in the wind like this, as they try lashing out at the low-hanging fruit, insanely, again and again, like the Inner Under-performer within so many of them.
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:
Debbie Wasserman Shultz: I don't know who she is. Obviously she is not such an icon of international stupidity as Palin, or else I would know who she is as I don't live in the States.
She isn't mocked because we disagree with her: she is mocked because she is a buffoon. Don't ignore the obvious.
She is not in office or running for one and has not been for several years you mock her because she's a conservative women . Lie to yourself about the reasons if you must but don't lie to the rest of us.

Sorry. We mock her because she's an idiot.
This statement coming from one of biggest idiots on the board is highly amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back