Happy Sarah Palin Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.
not a day goes by without at least on thread on the libs favorite woman, Sarah Palin.

Is it because there is not a single attractive female liberal?

You fools are making her richer every day by obsessing over her, I am sure she thanks you.
If only there was an ugly conservative woman with a brain.

liberal-tolerance-oxymoron-battaile-politics-1360971540.jpg

It's not true that Obama celebrated Veteran's Day by spitting on the tomb of The Unknown Soldier.

The thought never even occurred to Him.

But there's always next year......unless the lapse was Alzheimer's.

I'm pretty sure this video is at least six years old. Maybe that's why it's a classic.:confused-84:
But a what poor time to do an interview. That has to be one of the worse PR events in recent history (except for the fictional Turkey Drop ala WKRP in Cincinnati :laugh:). I'm sure her PR person from those days is long gone and working the lettuce fields in California. If not, well that person should be.:up:
Are you being squeemish like the sissy boy metrosexuals in this thread? Since Sarah can drop a moose with one shot between the eyes and field dress her kill, I doubt a slitting the throat of a turkey in her presence would bother her as much as it does all the critics here.

I hunt and fish too, dickhead. Deer, ducks, peasants and a couple of times, elk. Of course, I'm not the sharp shooter that the gullible think Sarah is because someone told them that! :2up:
As you're one of the ones on the constant attack mode, your reading ability is seriously impaired. My post was directed at her PR people, which anyone who isn't a partisan hack would recognize. As one who deals in marketing and demographics, I know you don't broaden someone's appeal by having a turkey get 86ed while conducting an interview, viewed by a wide audience which certainly would include people who would be disgusted. In order for Palin to be seriously considered, she has to win over all kinds of folks. Do you seriously thin that PR disaster warmed the hearts and minds of most women or metrosexuals? :lol:

I'm sorry but what?

She did what wrong again? At a turkey farm where they actually kill turkeys for your dining pleasure even if you don't have the balls to see it done. Yet you will go to your local store to purchase a frozen one after this necessary process of killing them is done behind the scenes of which you don't want to see because it offends you.

Yet somehow this is Palin's fault you actually had a glimps into the reality of where your Butter Ball comes from. Did you actually think the turkey you will be shoving in the oven was actually fucking born that way? All with no head or feathers with it's neck and gizzard shoved in a nice little pack down it's throat?

What did she do wrong oh great indian hunter? Do all fake indians think turkeys just drop from the sky ready to throw in the oven? We have seriously fucked you fake indians up. You keep claiming you want to go back to the old days when you were relevant yet you get all upset over a fucking turkey being killed. Do you actually think a fucking turkey will just drop into your TP with no white people making that possible with such white people things like farming the birds, killing them, dressing them, shipping them to you?

I think the Thanksgiving classic is actually you and the enormous...very large...huge..unbelievable amount of stupid you bring to the table. It's ginormous!

Sarah who ?

It is no surprise that Lakhota would post something like this after he got his ass kicked in the elections.

Debbie Wasserman Shultz: I don't know who she is. Obviously she is not such an icon of international stupidity as Palin, or else I would know who she is as I don't live in the States.

Debbie Wasserman Shultz: I don't know who she is. Obviously she is not such an icon of international stupidity as Palin, or else I would know who she is as I don't live in the States.

I am afraid I can't take anyone credibly who does not know who DWS is.

She's one of the key reasons the dems lost their asses this last time around.

I am afraid I can't take anyone credibly who does not know who DWS is.

She's one of the key reasons the dems lost their asses this last time around.
I don't take you seriously, so nothing lost here. LOL

Did anyone else see her crumble under

holy crap............

50-1:30 says it all.

I've been the power to force people to think here and on other forums, but watching a Turkey farm force this girl to think is epic. At 1:30 she just stops reading because it is so damaging to her "brand".

I farm. I eat turkey. I shoot deer. I own guns. I'm not the Current Right wing idiocracy. I find warmth in thinking they will get smarter, but I see no hope. Because I see who funds them.

I think it says it all that Hillary is more popular than Sarah in Alaska. If that is not a catastrophic legacy of wreckage, I don't know what is.

No wonder she had to go on the road. :badgrin:
It's very telling when a group hates someone because they espouse the principles of freedom and love of our Constitution. They prefer to live in a dictatorship. They finally got their wish with Obozo.

What they think about Sarah Palin doesn't matter, especially to Sarah.

not a day goes by without at least on thread on the libs favorite woman, Sarah Palin.

Is it because there is not a single attractive female liberal?

You fools are making her richer every day by obsessing over her, I am sure she thanks you.

That is untrue on all counts. Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back