Happy Sarah Palin Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a real turkey.

According to her, that is a term of endearment.

not a day goes by without at least on thread on the libs favorite woman, Sarah Palin.

Is it because there is not a single attractive female liberal?

You fools are making her richer every day by obsessing over her, I am sure she thanks you.

not a day goes by without at least on thread on the libs favorite woman, Sarah Palin.

You fools are making her richer every day by obsessing over her, I am sure she thanks you.
It is interesting you think she is made fun of because of her looks and not because she is a fucking idiot. It is pretty obvious you are the one who is obsessed with her looks, and that you overlook a woman's idiocy as long as she is good looking.

She's making money off people like you.

While I believe you are exaggerating on the number of threads started on Palin, she is a very entertaining woman.

wow!

Lakluster must be in really desperate to cover for Our Kenyan Emperor's self-immolation last night to trot out another Palin thread! Or is the fear of her candidacy festering.......

Does it matter?

And the dumb twit never did Get It.

But hell, was there ever an issue that she DID get?

Its s damn shame she will never again run for office. That would be to much like work, she could break a nail and, well, she IS a drunk.

cruz-palin-for-prez-2016_zpsbb5fb3f1.jpg
cruz-palin-for-prez-2016_zpsbb5fb3f1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back