Happy Sarah Palin Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.
liberal-tolerance-oxymoron-battaile-politics-1360971540.jpg
She isn't mocked because we disagree with her: she is mocked because she is a buffoon. Don't ignore the obvious.
She is not in office or running for one and has not been for several years you mock her because she's a conservative women . Lie to yourself about the reasons if you must but don't lie to the rest of us.
I mock her because she is a joke and a buffoon and because you guys take her seriously. It's hilarious--both her antics an the way you guys think she has a brain. LOL
We are not the ones constantly starting threads about her and digging up videos from several years ago. What is laugh out loud funny is she didn't fall for all the Obamacare propaganda where you on the left the ones Jonathon Gruber would consider the stupid people did.

Last edited:
I love this video. Palin told them she didn't care if a turkey was killed behind her. Just part of her life and millions of others who have not an issue with "killin and grillin".

The video only freaks out morons who really don't want to know how chicken, turkey, pork, beef or fish murdered by a paid assassin gets to their plates.

:lol:

I love this video. Palin told them she didn't care if a turkey was killed behind her. Just part of her life and millions of others who have not an issue with "killin and grillin".

The video only freaks out morons who really don't want to know how chicken, turkey, pork, beef or fish murdered by a paid assassin gets to their plates.

Apparently some on the left think the frozen turkey's they buy in the store were born that way.

Apparently some on the left think the frozen turkey's they buy in the store were born that way.

No, but most politicians have sense enough not to produce a video inside a slaughterhouse - while seeming oblivious to their surroundings...

dumb_as_a_stump.jpg

No, but most politicians have sense enough not to produce a video inside a slaughterhouse - while seeming oblivious to their surroundings...

dumb_as_a_stump.jpg
it was outside numbskull and most politicians have enough sense not to go saying 20 plus times on camera they don't have the authority to do something then do it or saying 30 plus times if you like your insurance policy and doctor you can keep them period.
Obama+lies.jpg

still_support_obama_how_stupid_are_you_bumper_sticker.jpg

Nah...we just love Sarah Palin, and her abundant displays of brainless twerpy behavior.

She has been the gift that keeps on giving every year.

It is sad that running her as VP ruined the careers of Steve Schmidt and Nicole Wallace.

I'm amazed you Palin supporters haven't stopped to realize why the GOP won't have anything to do with the GOP strategists who had anything to do with Palin being brought into presidential politics.

If she was so wonderful, Steve and Nicole could still find work in the field they spent their whole lives in

dumb_as_a_stump.jpg

You're the fool. The election was over. Palin was back to being Alaska's Governor and she didn't produce the video.

It was a news story on KTTU. And Alaskans aren't freaked out by an animal's death like wimp ass left wing whacko lower 49 ers.

That's why the station didn't edit the clip. And Palin is still more than cool with it.

dumb_as_a_stump.jpg

You're the fool. The election was over. Palin was back to being Alaska's Governor and she didn't produce the video.

It was a news story on KTTU. And Alaskans aren't freaked out by an animal's death like wimp ass left wing whacko lower 49 ers.

That's why the station didn't edit the clip. And Palin is still more than cool with it.
Wow...someone who admires and respects Sarah Palin...calling someone else a fool.......

dumb_as_a_stump.jpg

^ Same guy that paid over $1 Billion to his wife's roommate to develop the planets only website that can't tell you when someone bought your product

Nah...we just love Sarah Palin, and her abundant displays of brainless twerpy behavior.

She has been the gift that keeps on giving every year.

It is sad that running her as VP ruined the careers of Steve Schmidt and Nicole Wallace.

I'm amazed you Palin supporters haven't stopped to realize why the GOP won't have anything to do with the GOP strategists who had anything to do with Palin being brought into presidential politics.

If she was so wonderful, Steve and Nicole could still find work in the field they spent their whole lives in

Those assholes ran the worst campaign since Michael Dukakis and everyone knows it.

Now they've become posers or quislings if you will. Pretending to be Republican while all the while trashing the party.

Much like David Frum. Liberals love to have them on their shows posing as "conservative voices".

not a day goes by without at least on thread on the libs favorite woman, Sarah Palin.

Is it because there is not a single attractive female liberal?

You fools are making her richer every day by obsessing over her, I am sure she thanks you.
If only there was an ugly conservative woman with a brain.

Your only chance to get a date?

There are no ugly conservative women with a brain - cuz there are no ugly conservative women.

Now, Pelosi, on the other hand ...

Was Sarah any smarter before Glen Rice fucked her brains out? As I recall, it took her FIVE colleges to get a 4-year degree. Holy shit...

173 posts on a part-time political commentator ... amazing.

uh, that's Former Governor Palin, Former woman candidate for Vice President of YOUR United States to you. You're just a part-time poster. Were you taught any manners?

Why does Todd Palin love Thanksgiving?

...he gets to stuff a young hen for a change...
Rumor is its not the goose he's married to. Maybe he's stuffing a rooster?
Do you think Todd might be one of those faggot boys, Howey? One of them homosexuals walk in' around with a shit-eatin' grin? Literally, an eating shit grin like all them faggots have.

Last edited:
173 posts on a part-time political commentator ... amazing.

uh, that's Former Governor Palin, Former woman candidate for Vice President of YOUR United States to you. You're just a part-time poster. Were you taught any manners?

LOL --- manners are way overrated.

I'm just continually amused that left's visceral reaction to a pretty conservative woman ... I guess they couldn't get lucky in high school, and she brings back bad memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back