Happy Sarah Palin Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.
palinlooneytunes.jpg

I love rubbing NaziCon noses in the stench of her ignorance.

Palin terrifies the Left like Dracula meeting the rising Sun.

You're metaphor's on the right track, just a little off...Palin was Dracula and Katie Couric was the rising sun when she asked, then begged Sarah to name one, just one newspaper or news magazine she had ever, ever read, even a glimpse at a headline...but Sarah froze then shriveled and her political career died on the spot, never to rise again.

And it cost a good deserving man his last chance to ever become President.

Why are lefties so fixated on a republican V.P. candidate who lost the election six years ago? Part of the desperate left wing war on successful attractive women?

There's just no end to the fun of rubbing the noses of dolts into the shit, the dolts who backed "The Biggest Dolt of All" for an office a heartbeat away from the Presidency. And now? Well she is the Paris Hilton of politics, famous for being infamous.

You're metaphor's on the right track, just a little off...Palin was Dracula and Katie Couric was the rising sun when she asked, then begged Sarah to name one, just one newspaper or news magazine she had ever, ever read, even a glimpse at a headline...but Sarah froze then shriveled and her political career died on the spot, never to rise again.

McCain was a fucking douche bag who ran the worst campaign in history. He let George Soros pay for his campaign manager.

Palin eats you fuckers up like caramel popcorn

I'm pretty sure this video is at least six years old. Maybe that's why it's a classic.:confused-84:
But a what poor time to do an interview. That has to be one of the worse PR events in recent history (except for the fictional Turkey Drop ala WKRP in Cincinnati :laugh:). I'm sure her PR person from those days is long gone and working the lettuce fields in California. If not, well that person should be.:up:
Are you being squeemish like the sissy boy metrosexuals in this thread? Since Sarah can drop a moose with one shot between the eyes and field dress her kill, I doubt a slitting the throat of a turkey in her presence would bother her as much as it does all the critics here.

I hunt and fish too, dickhead. Deer, ducks, peasants and a couple of times, elk. Of course, I'm not the sharp shooter that the gullible think Sarah is because someone told them that! :2up:
As you're one of the ones on the constant attack mode, your reading ability is seriously impaired. My post was directed at her PR people, which anyone who isn't a partisan hack would recognize. As one who deals in marketing and demographics, I know you don't broaden someone's appeal by having a turkey get 86ed while conducting an interview, viewed by a wide audience which certainly would include people who would be disgusted. In order for Palin to be seriously considered, she has to win over all kinds of folks. Do you seriously thin that PR disaster warmed the hearts and minds of most women or metrosexuals? :lol:
. Well it certainly didn't warm your metrosexual heart and mind apparently. The PR "disaster" is in your head. Why are you people so squeemish? Anyway, the news crew set up the shot, not Sarah's staff. And certainly no reflection on her as much as you fools want to make it out to be.

And you people wonder why conservatives think you're a bunch of idiots.

Unbelievable! :laugh:
When the video of Palin appeared in the media six years ago, it became a bigger of joke than did Obama's 57 states comment. It was a viral sensation on YouTube plus many other media outlets. People laughed their ass off. Palin holds a news conference to pardon a turkey, which is a very common ritual used by presidents and governors. Never has a turkey been pardoned and then another one killed in front of the camera during the pardoning photo/media shoot! :up: But now Palin holds that honor. Of course doing the interview in front of the slaughter area was really wise too. Palin's camp set up the pardon ceremony and they signed off on the backdrop. It was there baby.:2up:
"Why are you people so squeemish?"-AvgGuyIA
Try to use spell-check, it's squeamish. Anyway, who's squeamish? Is that your imagination acting up. Fuck man, it was funny! Millions and millions of people watched the video. It was a hit.
By the way, I could care less what conservatives or liberals have to say about those of us who think being married to an ideology uses less grey area and is lazy intellectually.

Last edited:
Debbie Wasserman Shultz: I don't know who she is. Obviously she is not such an icon of international stupidity as Palin, or else I would know who she is as I don't live in the States.

I am afraid I can't take anyone credibly who does not know who DWS is.

She's one of the key reasons the dems lost their asses this last time around.
I don't take you seriously, so nothing lost here. LOL

I understand.....

The extra homework they give you in the 5th grade must keep you busy.

Yep the far left gets rejected by the public and what do they show their hatred for woman by going on a bashing spree on a woman that is not running for office.

Way to go far left continue showing that hatred for women!

Some people just flat out disgust me when I am doomed to having them shoved in my face. Kinda like turning to a tv show and I get Mama Junes pig face on my screen. The woman is just gross....looks wise and personality wise. Palin gives me the same barfy feeling.

We should all cut the OP a little slack here after all shitting bulls rants about the name Redskins is now yesterdays news the Democratic party just got it's head handed to them in the midterms Jonathon Grubers videos confirmed everything that was ever suspected about Obamacare. When someone has to drag up a six year old video to feel good about themselves we should really show them a little compassion.

Yep the far left gets rejected by the public and what do they show their hatred for woman by going on a bashing spree on a woman that is not running for office.

Way to go far left continue showing that hatred for women!

the lefts war on women rages on

I'm pretty sure this video is at least six years old. Maybe that's why it's a classic.:confused-84:
But a what poor time to do an interview. That has to be one of the worse PR events in recent history (except for the fictional Turkey Drop ala WKRP in Cincinnati :laugh:). I'm sure her PR person from those days is long gone and working the lettuce fields in California. If not, well that person should be.:up:
Are you being squeemish like the sissy boy metrosexuals in this thread? Since Sarah can drop a moose with one shot between the eyes and field dress her kill, I doubt a slitting the throat of a turkey in her presence would bother her as much as it does all the critics here.

I hunt and fish too, dickhead. Deer, ducks, peasants and a couple of times, elk. Of course, I'm not the sharp shooter that the gullible think Sarah is because someone told them that! :2up:
As you're one of the ones on the constant attack mode, your reading ability is seriously impaired. My post was directed at her PR people, which anyone who isn't a partisan hack would recognize. As one who deals in marketing and demographics, I know you don't broaden someone's appeal by having a turkey get 86ed while conducting an interview, viewed by a wide audience which certainly would include people who would be disgusted. In order for Palin to be seriously considered, she has to win over all kinds of folks. Do you seriously thin that PR disaster warmed the hearts and minds of most women or metrosexuals? :lol:
. Well it certainly didn't warm your metrosexual heart and mind apparently. The PR "disaster" is in your head. Why are you people so squeemish? Anyway, the news crew set up the shot, not Sarah's staff. And certainly no reflection on her as much as you fools want to make it out to be.

And you people wonder why conservatives think you're a bunch of idiots.

Unbelievable! :laugh:
When the video of Palin appeared in the media six years ago, it became a bigger of joke than did Obama's 57 states comment. It was a viral sensation on YouTube plus many other media outlets. People laughed their ass off. Palin holds a news conference to pardon a turkey, which is a very common ritual used by presidents and governors. Never has a turkey been pardoned and then another one killed in front of the camera during the pardoning photo/media shoot! :up: But now Palin holds that honor. Of course doing the interview in front of the slaughter area was really wise too. Palin's camp set up the pardon ceremony and they signed off on the backdrop. It was there baby.:2up:
"Why are you people so squeemish?"-AvgGuyIA
Try to use spell-check, it's squeamish. Anyway, who's squeamish? Is that your imagination acting up. Fuck man, it was funny! Millions and millions of people watched the video. It was a hit.
By the way, I could care less what conservatives or liberals have to say about those of us who think being married to an ideology uses less grey area and is lazy intellectually.

If this made even an iota of sense ... if there was a modicum of logic ... I would respond. However, since it doesn't ....

Was that before or after Palin said that part of Paul Revere's ride was to warn the British! :cuckoo:

Why are we still talking about Sarah Palin ?

The only reason I can think of is that Lakyhota's ass is still so sore from the elections that he needs a way to make himself feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back