Happy New Year to President Obama, family and friends who made America great again.

william104

Oct 16, 2018
I will never forget eight years of President Obama and Team rescuing the economy from the previous eight years of a Bushwacker admin., despite the terrorist and destructive attacks coming from antigovernment conspiring GOPers from the dark side and that maniac tRump who has created the worst end of the year market loss in ten years or since 2008. It was truly a pleasure having President Obama as a legitimately elected Commander in Chef and in compliance with U.S. Constitutional law and the will of the majority. Hopefully 2019, it will be curtains for the 45 devil and his GOPer hell cats at having their lawless, treasonous and terrorist day when it comes to attacking the well being of civilization and humanity. President Obama remains the most admired man in America for 11 years in a row. Realistically tRump should be considered just a cad. Also considering I consider myself one of many friends on Earth that President Obama has, then I suppose its Happy New Year to me too.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia

Last edited:
AgesChimpy.jpg

I will never forget eight years of President Obama and Team rescuing the economy from the previous eight years of a Bushwacker admin., despite the terrorist and destructive attacks coming from antigovernment conspiring GOPers from the dark side and that maniac tRump who has created the worst end of the year market loss in ten years or since 2008. It was truly a pleasure having President Obama as a legitimately elected Commander in Chef and in compliance with U.S. Constitutional law and the will of the majority. Hopefully 2019, it will be curtains for the 45 devil and his GOPer hell cats at having their lawless, treasonous and terrorist day when it comes to attacking the well being of civilization and humanity. President Obama remains the most admired man in America for 11 years in a row. Realistically tRump should be considered just a cad. Also considering I consider myself one of many friends on Earth that President Obama has, then I suppose its Happy New Year to me too.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia

President who?

Barack Obama - Wikipedia

I agree! Thank you!

You mean "Tried to make Iran great again". Thank God Donald Trump put the Kabosh on that plan. :113:

President Trump has pretty much destroyed everything Obama accomplished in eight years. Of the regulations Obama put in place, Trump has overturned 70 environmental regulations, 29 labor and finance regulations, 19 healthcare regulations, 18 civil rights regulations, 17 worker and consumer regulations, 16 governmental reform regulations, 13 immigration regulations, and 7 education regulations. Trump has also done this without the help of Congress.

A complete list is here:

How Trump is rolling back Obama’s legacy

You mean "Tried to make Iran great again". Thank God Donald Trump put the Kabosh on that plan. :113:

President Trump has pretty much destroyed everything Obama accomplished in eight years. Of the regulations Obama put in place, Trump has overturned 70 environmental regulations, 29 labor and finance regulations, 19 healthcare regulations, 18 civil rights regulations, 17 worker and consumer regulations, 16 governmental reform regulations, 13 immigration regulations, and 7 education regulations. Trump has also done this without the help of Congress.

A complete list is here:

So you like dirty air and polluted water. That's a good thing?
You want more mercury in seafood.
Bigger, laster longing algae blooms in the Gulf.
Disappearing coast lines everywhere.
More coal ash waste in the rivers.
More methane gas in the air.
GFY, you are what's wrong with America.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia

The greatest scam ever pulled on America.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia

Um, yeah, but that would be Trump.

A complete list is here:

Without the EO, Trump would get nothing done.
He has to do everything by force.
He couldn't negotiate a deal to save his own grandchildren.
Not that he gives a flying fuck about them, either.
And he ain't gettin' his wall, either, Cletus.

A complete list is here:

Winning! Have we ever had s president who did exactly what he was elected to do since Andrew Jackson?

A complete list is here:

A little late to bitch about it now, ain't it? :laughing0301:

A complete list is here:

So what did Obama do for 8 years? One single piece of legislation, which was BarryCare. Other than that, he just wrote executive orders.

And Trump will get his wall, Bubba. Just watch. :biggrin:

Barack Obama - Wikipedia

Um, yeah, but that would be Trump.

Projecting is ineffective, but you press right on.

A complete list is here:

Oh, I bet he does.

A complete list is here:

Putin loves all of it.

DvxT4GOWoAASoMw.jpg

A complete list is here:

Putin loves all of it.

DvxT4GOWoAASoMw.jpg

Lol, mueller has nothing. Of course he aint going away. He has to do process crimes in order to stay relevant.

Forum List

Back