Happy Fathers Day 2016

The thing I cant figure out is why anyone would think children being born out of wedlock actually meant something. My first child was born out of wedlock and she is already more successful than any of the white racists on this board.
You dropped the soap on this one with your OP. I guess old habits and so on, eh?
Keep your sexual fantasies off my Fathers Day thread.

c7a75ccb79584bd6e65ed34885051a98.jpg

That little girl looks most unhappy!

Nah, racist backwater inbred hillbilly peckerwoods are unhappy because the girl l;ooks like she could be a grabdaughter of theris.
"Yesterday the federal government released its latest figures on births in the United States, including out-of-wedlock births. The numbers are very close to last year’s: 72.3 percent of non-Hispanic blacks are now born out-of-wedlock; 66.2 percent of American Indians/Alaska Natives; 53.3 percent of Hispanics; 29.1 percent of non-Hispanic whites; and 17.2 percent of Asians/Pacific Islanders. That’s 40.7 percent overall: a disaster."

Read more at: Latest Statistics on Illegitimate Births

Any Asians/Pacific Islanders coming at you racially with this shit bub? You and the National Review obviously have a white supremacist bent on the topic. Not what are we going to do as america, but what are we going to do wit dees black folk.

Anyone can find links on the internet that would seem to support their hate and racism. Some of us just refrain from the disease process.
I thought libtards wanted us to stay out of their bedrooms? Now you want "Americans" to solve your black out of wedlock problems? It's simple. Just get married. Jeez. How hard is that?

Who started this shit again? On a happy father's day thread? No, I think we all see that "americans" are totally unable to solve/resolve any problem or even self govern.
I solved it for ya. Get married, stay married and raise your children.

Whites stay married? Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ... Why don't you raise your's and leave everyone else alone to raise theirs as you would insist. Your parents certainly did a very shitty job raising your hateful pathetic ass.

"Grab daughter" was that a Freudian slip?

A Trumpian slip.

The thing I cant figure out is why anyone would think children being born out of wedlock actually meant something. My first child was born out of wedlock and she is already more successful than any of the white racists on this board.
You dropped the soap on this one with your OP. I guess old habits and so on, eh?

No wonder. She's being held by a stranger with snakes on his head and who knows what the photographer looks like?

Indeed, the photographer may be looking at them like you would.
Would you like to clarify that comment?

No wonder. She's being held by a stranger with snakes on his head and who knows what the photographer looks like?

Looking at them like a racist backwater inbred dickhead would.

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

Let's review. A black father posted a positive OP on black fatherhood here, on Father's Day.

And then some racist fuckwit whites came to shit it all up. And can't stop.

Let's review. A black father posted a positive OP on black fatherhood here, on Father's Day.

Payback's a bitch, ain't it?

How would we know? There was no payback here, just some folk revealing their own human deficiencies on line. Because they could never in person.

Payback? For what? Did I hurt your feelings or something?
laugh.gif

You should have never admitted you were aiming for payback.
laugh.gif

How would we know? There was no payback here, just some folk revealing their own human deficiencies on line. Because they could never in person.
Obviously I emotionally injured him and he thinks he is paying me back.
laugh.gif

Asswipe thinks black men who stick around after knocking up their ho's should be praised for doing what they should have done anyway, and what every other race does everywhere in the world. I guess they should be awarded a medal or something for being civilized.

It would be a lot easier to celebrate beautiful black people if as slips and Fenton lutz weren't continuously bashing whites. They are both racists and ugly

Obviously I emotionally injured him and he thinks he is paying me back.
laugh.gif

It is intuitively obvious to even the most casual of observers that there are still too many white americans emotionally invested in the failure of black folk and anything they can do to facilitate that.

It would be a lot easier to celebrate beautiful black people if as slips and Fenton lutz weren't continuously bashing whites. They are both racists and ugly

Denial is where many of you are comfortable. You will need to look elsewhere for enabling. I have never bashed "whites", I am one of those in your pathological perceptual reality. What I will forever do is question the institutionalized racism at the core of american society. Count on that.

Forum List

Back