Happy Fathers Day 2016

Oh yes! He took a day off from white bashing to post some pretty pictures! Shall we pin a medal on him?

Oh yes! He took a day off from white bashing to post some pretty pictures! Shall we pin a medal on him?

I've not seen the white bashing, would you like to direct me to some?

Medal? How about just moving on instead of bashing? Never occurred to you did it. So you bashed, yet you decry bashing. Odd that.

It is intuitively obvious to even the most casual of observers that there are still too many white americans emotionally invested in the failure of black folk and anything they can do to facilitate that.
True, and they're called Democrats.

Keep holdin it down.

6f02987bec487703418baf0b49b45a5b.jpg
Saddest day of the year in the black community. I hear they don't even bother selling Father's Day cards in your neighborhoods.

Asswipe thinks black men who stick around after knocking up their ho's should be praised for doing what they should have done anyway, and what every other race does everywhere in the world. I guess they should be awarded a medal or something for being civilized.
Another dumb cave chimp comment. A white boy made up Fathers day you dumb monkey. How is paying me back going for your butthurt? :laugh:

It would be a lot easier to celebrate beautiful black people if as slips and Fenton lutz weren't continuously bashing whites. They are both racists and ugly
I dont want you celebrating Black people. I want you doing just what you are doing now and giving me the satisfaction of knowing how hurt you are. I know I have emotionally scarred the cave chimps that frequent this board. I take pleasure in that. Your comments on my thread just prove to me I am in your thoughts.

Two words you'll never hear a black kid say.....

"Hey Dad"
My kids say that a million times a day. I forgot you were afraid of Black people so you wouldnt get to hear that though. :cool-45:
You don't have any kids, homo.
You have lots of lice cave chimp. :laugh:
Ooh, you really told me, didn't you?
Yes I did cave chimp. Now go get your lice taken care of.
laugh.gif

Two words you'll never hear a black kid say.....

"Hey Dad"
My kids say that a million times a day. I forgot you were afraid of Black people so you wouldnt get to hear that though. :cool-45:
laugh.gif
You're really on a roll, aren't you? I'll bet the other kids are jealous of your wit, huh?

laugh.gif
You're really on a roll, aren't you? I'll bet the other kids are jealous of your wit, huh?
He's beyond pathetic. A racist and a liar.

Today I was walking along the river watching people fishing. I saw a young black kid with his father. As I was walking past the father was taking out his phone to take a picture of his child holding his fishing rod, a huge smile on his face. This is a father.

ROFLMAO. Keep whining.

Again, the OP was a positive black fatherhood post on Father's Day.

And the racists shat themselves over it. That's all it took.

There's your whining shoog.
I wasnt even talking about just Black fathers. I didnt even mention race in the OP. The cave chimps brought that up.

I know, all it took was an image of a black father with his child. That's the level of depravity that still very much exists in american society. Yet rather than question our own society in seeking growth, civility, unity, national cohesion, the pursuit of living in Christ's love for humanity (as we say we're all about), and really attempting to live up to all the rhetoric of what america is supposed to be, we wind up here. Again, and again, and again. Ours is not a healthy society and many of us really still don't want one.

laugh.gif
He's beyond pathetic. A racist and a liar.

We will pray for you as you travel through your dark journey of hate.

Forum List

Back