Happy Earth Day!

Please explain the rise in respiratory disease and the rise in deaths attributed to the disease.
And next time don't use a far right resource, try something that isn't biased, if you think you can mange that!
If you will note, I used one of the premier experts who happen not to be biased. You couldn't find any none biased resources, so you settled for a right wing think tank. Pathetic.

Also explain this:
Respiratory therapists in demand as 'unique problems' increase
Respiratory therapists in demand as 'unique problems' increase - Chicago Tribune

s0n......you don't cut off your leg to remove a finger ravaged with gangrene. Go google CHINA - POLLUTION - IMAGES.
Cant be going through life like the boy in the bubble.

By the way......if you drive a car, that makes you a human racist......just to know!!:D:D

And you can pull 450,000 "experts out your ass........your side is still losing in decidedly ePiC fAsHioN!! >>> http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/313851-more-proof-the-skeptics-are-winning.html

Last edited:
I celebrated by idling my truck in the driveway,running my sprinkler system in the rain and for the grand finale emptied 15 rounds from the FNX-45 Tactical into a young tree....I swear I heard it scream.
Or maybe I should have worn ear protection. That damn pistol will make your ears ring.

sIcK.......dude......going to the range today with my son. Got me a Saiga in 7.62 recently......what a fucking hoot to fire. Going to pick up three new magazines this morning, direct from North Carolina!! You see, I live in NewYorkistan here with this k00k governor......dickhead would pull the 2nd amendment tomorrow if he could.

Last edited:
I celebrated by idling my truck in the driveway,running my sprinkler system in the rain and for the grand finale emptied 15 rounds from the FNX-45 Tactical into a young tree....I swear I heard it scream.
Or maybe I should have worn ear protection. That damn pistol will make your ears ring.

sIcK.......dude......going to the range today with my son. Got me a Saiga in 7.62 recently......what a fucking hoot to fire. Going to pick up three new magazines this morning, direct from North Carolina!! You see, I live in NewYorkistan here with this k00k governor......dickhead would pull the 2nd amendment tomorrow if he could.

Nice rifle!
Ordering the Trijicon RMR 07 for it today. The TLR 2 HL should be arriving today or tomorrow.
The wife gives me shit all the time....So your buying a new pair of shoes for the FNX/AR ?
She calls em my man barbies that need to be accessorized.

Of course, on Earth Day, lets remember to celebrate fossil fuels and all the wonder they bring to mankind. Lets also remember, those advocates of big green energy also participate in what is known as human racism.......not something to celebrate at all.

On Earth Day, according to various advocates, “events are held worldwide to increase awareness and appreciation of the Earth’s natural environment.” As we observe the event today, it might be a good time to appreciate the fact that Americans get most of their plentiful, affordable energy directly from the Earth’s “natural environment” in the form of fossil fuels (coal, natural gas, and petroleum). It’s largely those energy sources that fuel our vehicles and airplanes; heat, cool and light our homes and businesses; power our nation’s factories; and in the process significantly raise our standard of living. Shouldn’t that be part of “increasing our awareness and appreciation of Earth’s natural environment” — to celebrate Mother Earth’s bountiful natural resources in the form of abundant, low-cost fossil fuels?

From 1949 to 2040, fossil fuels have provided, and will continue to provide, the vast majority of our energy by far, according to President Obama’s Department of Energy. Last year, fossil fuels provided almost 84% of America’s energy consumption, nearly unchanged from the 85% fossil-fuel share in the early 1990s. Despite Obama’s dismissal of oil and other fossil fuels as “energy sources of the past,” his own DOE forecasts that they will still be the dominant energy source in 2040, providing more than 80% of our needs (see chart). They will continue to serve as the dominant energy source to power our vehicles, heat and light our homes, and fuel the U.S. economy.

On Earth Day, let?s appreciate our fossil fuel energy treasures and the human ingenuity that transforms our natural resources | AEIdeas

And as the passage in red highlight clearly displays, on this earth day, lets also celebrate the fact that in 2014, the skeptics continue to win.........and win big. For all the AGW bomb throwing of the past 20 years, these people have barely moved the goalposts but a smidge.........1% to be exact.........which is pretty laughable considering all the lofty Disney statistics these people throw out there!!

20 years later........Im still laughing.

Here's something else you can laugh at:
Air pollution and infection in respiratory illness
Air pollution and infection in respiratory illness

So I went to your link and skimmed over the report. Quite a bit of tests run, and still uncertainty with the results. In fact, the last paragraph from the future's tab states and I quote:
"These analyses of air pollution provide real evidence that air pollution is significantly associated with mortality and morbidity, provide evidence for possible mechanisms and interaction with infection and confirm that reducing pollutants could improve public health. Further work is still needed on the effect of indoor pollutants, especially in developing countries where the public health impact is likely to be dramatic. While there is emerging evidence confirming that air pollutants are intimately related to infections, the challenges for epidemiologists and clinical scientists remain to go beyond the short-term triggering phenomena and consider how the increase in susceptibility to air pollutants reflects fundamental interactions with co-factors such as allergens, domestic biomass fuel combustion, diet and virus infections. The challenges remain to unravel the mechanisms that drive such effects of air pollution."

So I don't know what your point is.

Nice rifle!
Ordering the Trijicon RMR 07 for it today. The TLR 2 HL should be arriving today or tomorrow.
The wife gives me shit all the time....So your buying a new pair of shoes for the FNX/AR ?
She calls em my man barbies that need to be accessorized.

LOL......got a laugh out of that!!!! Crappy day at the range.....got sandblasted from the wind......no fun. Steady 30-40mph winds in a desert like place blows. I cant get near paper with my little Circuit Judge......I don't know whats up? The Saiga at 50 yards is crazy accurate with just the iron sights......and that with me and my crappy eyesight. Put about 220 rounds out today but missed everything with my CJ. Might end up shelling out for a boresighter, although that's my home defense gun with PDX-1 .410.

Forum List

Back