Happy Earth Day!

kiwiman127

Comfortably Moderate
Oct 19, 2010
4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
From the beginning to the end, we are to take care of the Earth.

The beginning.
“The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it” Genesis 2:15

The end.
The nations were angry; and your wrath has come. The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your saints and those who reverence your name, both small and great — and for destroying those who destroy the earth. Revelation 11:18

Some food for thought.

I'm so happy to be living in a state that is clean and environmentally conscience. Living in a clean environment is good for the mind and the body. That means now and in the future, for my children and their children and so on.

Attachments

• $images.jpg earth day.jpg
    $images.jpg earth day.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 68
I live in a Progressive bastion near this great nation's capitol so its relatively clean here as well. Thangod for the EPA :)

I live in a Progressive bastion near this great nation's capitol so its relatively clean here as well. Thangod for the EPA :)

LOL....fuck the EPA fascists. Earth Day was once a day about the environment. Not anymore......its a day to vent the propaganda of the human racists. People used to care a lot about earth day.......not anymore though.:D

The beginning.
“The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it” Genesis 2:15

The end.
The nations were angry; and your wrath has come. The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your saints and those who reverence your name, both small and great — and for destroying those who destroy the earth. Revelation 11:18

Some food for thought.

I'm so happy to be living in a state that is clean and environmentally conscience. Living in a clean environment is good for the mind and the body. That means now and in the future, for my children and their children and so on.

You live in the 4th cleanest state. Why don't you move to the cleanest state, ya hypocrite? :cool:

Happy Earth day everyone!

How did everyone celebrate and give praise to mother earth? Did you pick up liter?

For all you slackers out there who ignored "earth day", I will allow you to confess your sins and repent!! :evil:

The beginning.

The end.

Some food for thought.

You live in the 4th cleanest state. Why don't you move to the cleanest state, ya hypocrite? :cool:

I don't know about you, but my state dumps all it's garbage into its neighboring state.

pssssssssst... [MENTION=25493]kiwiman127[/MENTION]..........

this is why I started a thread about Earth Day earlier and had them move it to the Lounge. Those who want to make something nice into something smelly can't in there. Check it out if you want to.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-lounge/350954-happy-earth-day-usmbers.html

Anyone that brings smelly stuff in there gets reported.

Last edited:
The thread title is inaccurate.

Corrected version: Happy Delusional Leftwing Moonbat Sheeple Day!

The thread title is inaccurate.

Corrected version: Happy Delusional Leftwing Moonbat Sheeple Day!

I'm hardly a " Happy Delusional Leftwing Moonbat Sheeple",
I was brought up in a conservative and very religious family, who took the Bible seriously. The Bible is full of verses about taking care of God's Earth, our family didn't skip over the verses that were an inconvenience to our life style or inconvenient to an ideology.

Of course, on Earth Day, lets remember to celebrate fossil fuels and all the wonder they bring to mankind. Lets also remember, those advocates of big green energy also participate in what is known as human racism.......not something to celebrate at all.

On Earth Day, according to various advocates, “events are held worldwide to increase awareness and appreciation of the Earth’s natural environment.” As we observe the event today, it might be a good time to appreciate the fact that Americans get most of their plentiful, affordable energy directly from the Earth’s “natural environment” in the form of fossil fuels (coal, natural gas, and petroleum). It’s largely those energy sources that fuel our vehicles and airplanes; heat, cool and light our homes and businesses; power our nation’s factories; and in the process significantly raise our standard of living. Shouldn’t that be part of “increasing our awareness and appreciation of Earth’s natural environment” — to celebrate Mother Earth’s bountiful natural resources in the form of abundant, low-cost fossil fuels?

From 1949 to 2040, fossil fuels have provided, and will continue to provide, the vast majority of our energy by far, according to President Obama’s Department of Energy. Last year, fossil fuels provided almost 84% of America’s energy consumption, nearly unchanged from the 85% fossil-fuel share in the early 1990s. Despite Obama’s dismissal of oil and other fossil fuels as “energy sources of the past,” his own DOE forecasts that they will still be the dominant energy source in 2040, providing more than 80% of our needs (see chart). They will continue to serve as the dominant energy source to power our vehicles, heat and light our homes, and fuel the U.S. economy.

On Earth Day, let?s appreciate our fossil fuel energy treasures and the human ingenuity that transforms our natural resources | AEIdeas

And as the passage in red highlight clearly displays, on this earth day, lets also celebrate the fact that in 2014, the skeptics continue to win.........and win big. For all the AGW bomb throwing of the past 20 years, these people have barely moved the goalposts but a smidge.........1% to be exact.........which is pretty laughable considering all the lofty Disney statistics these people throw out there!!

20 years later........Im still laughing.

Last edited:
Of course, on Earth Day, lets remember to celebrate fossil fuels and all the wonder they bring to mankind. Lets also remember, those advocates of big green energy also participate in what is known as human racism.......not something to celebrate at all.

On Earth Day, according to various advocates, “events are held worldwide to increase awareness and appreciation of the Earth’s natural environment.” As we observe the event today, it might be a good time to appreciate the fact that Americans get most of their plentiful, affordable energy directly from the Earth’s “natural environment” in the form of fossil fuels (coal, natural gas, and petroleum). It’s largely those energy sources that fuel our vehicles and airplanes; heat, cool and light our homes and businesses; power our nation’s factories; and in the process significantly raise our standard of living. Shouldn’t that be part of “increasing our awareness and appreciation of Earth’s natural environment” — to celebrate Mother Earth’s bountiful natural resources in the form of abundant, low-cost fossil fuels?

From 1949 to 2040, fossil fuels have provided, and will continue to provide, the vast majority of our energy by far, according to President Obama’s Department of Energy. Last year, fossil fuels provided almost 84% of America’s energy consumption, nearly unchanged from the 85% fossil-fuel share in the early 1990s. Despite Obama’s dismissal of oil and other fossil fuels as “energy sources of the past,” his own DOE forecasts that they will still be the dominant energy source in 2040, providing more than 80% of our needs (see chart). They will continue to serve as the dominant energy source to power our vehicles, heat and light our homes, and fuel the U.S. economy.

On Earth Day, let?s appreciate our fossil fuel energy treasures and the human ingenuity that transforms our natural resources | AEIdeas

And as the passage in red highlight clearly displays, on this earth day, lets also celebrate the fact that in 2014, the skeptics continue to win.........and win big. For all the AGW bomb throwing of the past 20 years, these people have barely moved the goalposts but a smidge.........1% to be exact.........which is pretty laughable considering all the lofty Disney statistics these people throw out there!!

Here's something else you can laugh at:
Air pollution and infection in respiratory illness

Here's something else you can laugh at:

yeah.....but you're one of those brainless assholes who'd still be complaining if the air was 99.999% clean.:D

Since the early 1970's the environment has become far, far, far cleaner in America and the EPA has become a relic of a former era except for the purpose of expansion of government power. Anybody who thinks the EPA is about the environment in 2014 is just another hopelessly naïve asshole.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Please explain the rise in respiratory disease and the rise in deaths attributed to the disease.
And next time don't use a far right resource, try something that isn't biased, if you think you can mange that!
If you will note, I used one of the premier experts who happen not to be biased. You couldn't find any none biased resources, so you settled for a right wing think tank. Pathetic.

Also explain this:
Respiratory therapists in demand as 'unique problems' increase
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...0318_1_respiratory-therapists-rts-health-care

Last edited:
I celebrated by idling my truck in the driveway,running my sprinkler system in the rain and for the grand finale emptied 15 rounds from the FNX-45 Tactical into a young tree....I swear I heard it scream.
Or maybe I should have worn ear protection. That damn pistol will make your ears ring.

Forum List

Back