Remind us how no one is going after firearms to confiscate them.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina

Maine is signing a law that makes it very very easy for Law enforcement to take firearms without due process or protection of rights. But remind us again how no one is after firearms again. Where are ys all at that make that claim?

Maine is signing a law that makes it very very easy for Law enforcement to take firearms without due process or protection of rights. But remind us again how no one is after firearms again. Where are ys all at that make that claim?
Okay, let's wait until the first law enforcement person is killed. My best friend used to be an IRS seizure agent. Only a fool thinks you can go up a la Beto O'Rourke and say 'give me your gun"

I will repost when it happens because it will

I agree OP, remind us which party is using lawfare to attack American gun-owners....

You defend Hunter a lot . Is it his lack of child support when he is wealthy,? The prostitutes,the influence peddling. maybe you like his art.
You know what I think it is. You hate Hunter but not as strongly as your other hates.

clickbait link

Got a better one that describes what the law is about?

You defend Hunter a lot . Is it his lack of child support when he is wealthy,? The prostitutes,the influence peddling. maybe you like his art.
You know what I think it is. You hate Hunter but not as strongly as your other hates.
I don't like to see lawfare used to go after American gun-owners.

Apparently you love to see this type of fascism in our country.

I don't.

tenor.gif

Okay, let's wait until the first law enforcement person is killed. My best friend used to be an IRS seizure agent. Only a fool thinks you can go up a la Beto O'Rourke and say 'give me your gun"

I will repost when it happens because it will

You don’t have to knock down doors.

Mostly, you make those guns illegal and if you are found with them they are going to be confiscated or you will be arrested.

You got to shoot your gun somewhere. So if you are found with an illegal gun at the firing range or out in the woods, the gun will be taken

Forum List

Back