Happy Confederate Memorial Day!

When is alqueda Memorial Day ?

It's a disgrace that these people honor those confederate traitors to our country .

It's a disgrace that these people honor those confederate traitors to our country .
And they are all Democrats, you know! Waving their Confederate flags around, complaining about ObamaCare.
:lol:

othfg2.jpg

I support Obama.

Even though I'm not southern and have never been to the South, I still support it for the simple reason that it makes today's hate-filled, rabid, vicious, PC-crazed, anti-free-speech thugs sooooo butthurt. I used to be completely indifferent to the Confederate flag, but now, oddly enough, I support it because it makes liberal maggotry sooooo traumatized they actually need psychological help after beholding it. If it makes liberal pigs this butthurt, it can't be that bad, LOL!

Happy Confederate Memorial Day! If potheads can celebrate Hitler's birthday, we can celebrate Confederate Memorial Day.

Even though I'm not southern and have never been to the South, I still support it for the simple reason that it makes today's hate-filled, rabid, vicious, PC-crazed, anti-free-speech thugs sooooo butthurt. I used to be completely indifferent to the Confederate flag, but now, oddly enough, I support it because it makes liberal maggotry sooooo traumatized they actually need psychological help after beholding it. If it makes liberal pigs this butthurt, it can't be that bad, LOL!

And how do you feel about flagburning?

I blame Grant,, Lincoln etc etc for not doing a better job

You are right. The Confederate should've all been hung as traders after the war.
well, yes, you got this one right. They were traders..

Siri doesn't always get the right context when you dictate your messages.

You are right. The Confederate should've all been hung as traders after the war.

Back at the time of the Civil War, allegiance to one's State was paramount. General Lee, for example, did not want Virginia to secede, but once it did, he would have felt himself a traitor if he did not join with her.

A really smart man one said:

It is both error to judge the present by the past, and to judge the past by the present.

An error into which it is not surprising that you would fall...as you may be the stupidest fuck on this board.

You are right. The Confederate should've all been hung as traitors after the war.
Just think,,if they were,,,,, half the red necks now would never have been born

Back at the time of the Civil War, allegiance to one's State was paramount. General Lee, for example, did not want Virginia to secede, but once it did, he would have felt himself a traitor if he did not join with her.

It is both error to judge the present by the past, and to judge the past by the present.

An error into which it is not surprising that you would fall...as you may be the stupidest fuck on this board.

Oh well in that case he's only guilty of… Treason!!!

You can try and spin it anyway you like Roberty Lee is guilty of treason. He killed more American troops then I think anyone in our history.

Different time and different era and because History frowns on the Confederate Union the reality is those men believed in what they were fighting for.

My comment is not an endorsement of what the Confederate Union did but people should study the War Between the States before calling the Confederate People Traitors...

Oh well in that case he's only guilty of… Treason!!!

You can try and spin it anyway you like Roberty Lee is guilty of treason. He killed more American troops then I think anyone in our history.

Please explain...

Robert E. Lee was a Democrat.

Different time and different era and because History frowns on the Confederate Union the reality is those men believed in what they were fighting for.

My comment is not an endorsement of what the Confederate Union did but people should study the War Between the States before calling the Confederate People Traitors...

Treason has the same definition now as it did back then the only reason he wasn't hung in the Townsquare is because Lincoln wanted the country to heal after the Civil War.

Forum List

Back