Crooked Virginia must be exiled from the Union!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
how dare Crooked Virginia allow criminals & murderers to vote for Crooked Hillary?!

• Banned
They’re giving 200,000 people that have been convicted of heinous crimes, horrible crimes, the worst crimes, the right to vote because, you know what? They know they’re gonna vote Democrat. They’re gonna vote Democrat and that could be the swing. That’s how disgusting and dishonest our political system is.

let my people go.jpg

They’re giving 200,000 people that have been convicted of heinous crimes, horrible crimes, the worst crimes, the right to vote because, you know what? They know they’re gonna vote Democrat. They’re gonna vote Democrat and that could be the swing. That’s how disgusting and dishonest our political system is.
Only the ones that have served their time and are not on paper...Which means they did their time for their crime and now should be given a chance to show their redemption and societies..

I say Lets hear it for the great Commonwealth of Virginia, restoring the constitutional rights of those that have served their time.

I say Lets hear it for the great Commonwealth of Virginia, restoring the constitutional rights of those that have served their time.

They got their gun rights back?

Only the ones that have served their time and are not on paper...Which means they did their time for their crime and now should be given a chance to show their redemption and societies..
Ohhhhhh they want to show redemption.

They can get an expungmemt or pardon. That's how redemption is shown.

The governor ran on this issue and was elected by the people of Virginia. Why do you hate democracy?

Not everyone in Virginia voted for McAulliff - and some who did are sorry they did. Next Governor may be a Republican - in VA a Governor can only serve two consecutive 4 year terms and I don't know that he's served a second term. Also, I don't know that voting rights can be restored with the "wave of a wand." It seems to me there's a whole process involved, including actually applying for restoration - how many hard core felons do you think care about voting?

Never-the-less, having McAulliff in office is just another reason I'm glad I don't live there anymore.

Crooked Terry was told NO by Wonderful Virginia Supreme Court. So he spends his DAYS pardoning convicted FELONS for a Democrat VOTE.

Not everyone in Virginia voted for McAulliff - and some who did are sorry they did. Next Governor may be a Republican - in VA a Governor can only serve two consecutive 4 year terms and I don't know that he's served a second term. Also, I don't know that voting rights can be restored with the "wave of a wand." It seems to me there's a whole process involved, including actually applying for restoration - how many hard core felons do you think care about voting?

Never-the-less, having McAulliff in office is just another reason I'm glad I don't live there anymore.

Northern Virginia has politically turned into Maryland.

Forum List

Back