Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!

Screw those dirty Mexicans, why celebrate something that is foreign to our country??......this country should only honor and celebrate American holidays..........which is why I look forward to celebrating Oktoberfest...a real American holiday!!

And no dirty Mexicans or any other "blah people" in sight
IMG_0282.jpg

Total shithole, indeed.

yelapa-beach-mexico-beaches-486591598.jpg

Mexico-Popocatepetl.jpg

mexico-city-tech-center.jpg

Barbados-iStock_34909894_LARGE-2.jpg
Mexico City....
G85kT7P.jpg

56f10-nl.png
And this is also Mexico City

aerial-view-of-mexico-city-skyline-from-chapultepec-park-picture-id622286446

Every Large City is both beautiful and ugly. It just depends on where you look and what you're looking for
Sure.....just ignore all of the pollution and filth and overcrowding.
Mexico City is not among the 30 most polluted cities in the world. And it's homicide rate is lower than New Orleans, Baltimore, and ranks 14th among other Mexican cities. And although it is crowed, it is far from being most crowded which is Tokyo.
Mexico City was listed as the most polluted city on the planet but only 23 in population.
I suggest you move there.
I have lived there.
It's far from being the most polluted. Crowed yes, but what city with a population of over 8 million isn't
The World’s 100 Most Polluted Cities In 2018 - InsideHook

Mexico City....
G85kT7P.jpg

56f10-nl.png
And this is also Mexico City

aerial-view-of-mexico-city-skyline-from-chapultepec-park-picture-id622286446

Every Large City is both beautiful and ugly. It just depends on where you look and what you're looking for
Sure.....just ignore all of the pollution and filth and overcrowding.
Mexico City is not among the 30 most polluted cities in the world. And it's homicide rate is lower than New Orleans, Baltimore, and ranks 14th among other Mexican cities. And although it is crowed, it is far from being most crowded which is Tokyo.
Mexico City was listed as the most polluted city on the planet but only 23 in population.
I suggest you move there.
I have lived there.
It's far from being the most polluted. Crowed yes, but what city with a population of over 8 million isn't
The World’s 100 Most Polluted Cities In 2018 - InsideHook
Yeah........
Sure.......

Uh-huh.......

India and Pakistan have overtaken them......but Mexico City long has been an extremely polluted city. A year or two ago they were the worst.

Let's all celebrate Mexico's victory over France in the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862. .
Or, celebrate a good reason for a Tequila Sunrise with brunch.
Hug a Mexican today.

beautiful-vector-illustration-design-mexican-450w-1050425231.jpg

If this country ever needed Cinco de Mayo, it is now, with all those crazies including our President imagining an invasion at our border. Peace, brutha. Or, peace, hermano.

View attachment 259461

ol lady

youre gonna need that tequila to stay warm cause hell froze over sunday

NY Times: ‘There Is A Crisis At The Southern Border’
JOHN SEXTONPosted at 1:01 pm on May 6, 2019
Sunday the NY Times published an editorial headlined “Congress, Give Trump His Border Money.” The editorial opens with this line which I bet you never thought you’d see printed in the NY Times: “President Trump is right: There is a crisis at the southern border.” The Times editorial board goes on to say that Trump is wrong about the nature of the crisis but says it is a crisis nonetheless:

but of course hes wrong said the dorks

im going for a shot in 25 minutes ......nah 1 scotch then a beer....or two
no mexican rib eye n taters a callin me

have a good night

Forum List

Back