Happy Anniversary to ECHO ZULU!!!

BUMP.

This thread should have at least 150 posts by now, but it has a measley 21.

Don't we all agree that she is the best female mod from Indiana?

If so, show your love!

He's talking about my first post lol.

It was about standardized testing and the unfairness of NCLB (post #74)

I've told others this, but I joined this place a year ago for my (ex) fiancee to argue politics, he said it wasn't his "thang" so I started posting instead............now I can't stop! :lol:

The Mean Old USMB Software said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Echo Zulu again.

Bummer, Dudette!

:popcorn:

(Happy anniversary Kiddo!)

Hey, Bones - you should rep EZ. Looks like you should be able to have your naked painted avatar back. :eusa_whistle:

damn i am gone a few hours and my boobs are the topic....its a fucking really slow night in here....is all i can say

Not YOUR boobs. Grump had a painted avatar of a nekkid chick with crooked boobs.

Now Echo has a nekkid chick with painted boobs.

I think that means you won't be forced to take yours down again...

damn i am gone a few hours and my boobs are the topic....its a fucking really slow night in here....is all i can say

Not YOUR boobs. Grump had a painted avatar of a nekkid chick with crooked boobs.

And the avatar police speaks! :lol:

Get a grip, you can't see 'anything' on this gal and you know it.

I see something....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNn361umypM]YouTube - The Temptations-just my imagination[/ame]

-:cool:

Who said anything about police? I just figured I'd make Bones' day since every once in awhile she bemoans the loss of her avatar, and it's likely she didn't notice...

Who said anything about police? I just figured I'd make Bones' day since every once in awhile she bemoans the loss of her avatar, and it's likely she didn't notice...

Nope, you're the first person on here that even brought it up!

It's cute I think!

Nope, you're the first person on here that even brought it up!

It's cute I think!

Imagine..Being the first person to bring something up on a message board.. That doesn't happen every day... How utterly Twilight-Zoneish...

Imagine..Being the first person to bring something up on a message board.. That doesn't happen every day... How utterly Twilight-Zoneish...

Bringing something up on a message board!

Yeh. I can see the headlines now. 'Dis talks dirty on message board. Several men rise to occasion'.

Forum List

Back