Happy Anniversary to ECHO ZULU!!!

He's talking about my first post lol.

It was about standardized testing and the unfairness of NCLB (post #74)

I've told others this, but I joined this place a year ago for my (ex) fiancee to argue politics, he said it wasn't his "thang" so I started posting instead............now I can't stop! :lol:

Was Echo Zulu his screen name originally? Is that his avatar?

No, I joined under my email, I picked this name because my brother would say it to me, and it's gender neutral.

And that's ME in the avatar, can't you tell? :lol:

I've told others this, but I joined this place a year ago for my (ex) fiancee to argue politics, he said it wasn't his "thang" so I started posting instead............now I can't stop! :lol:

No, I joined under my email, I picked this name because my brother used to say it to me, and it's gender neutral.

hold up that USMB sign--

Crap---I was gonna pos rep you fro the nekkid avatar and now you might confuse it for anniversary rep. :evil:

Nekkid with straight boobs! :lol: :lol:

What about when you walk? Still straight, or kind off center like Xotoxi's spuds?

No, I joined under my email, I picked this name because my brother would say it to me, and it's gender neutral.

Then I repeat my boobs question.

It is no longer Echo Zulu's Anniversary.

Stop posting in this thread and move on with your lives.

We can start posting in this thread again in 365 days.

Thank you.

And I changed my avatar back to normal!

And the horses turned back into fieldmice, and the fairy coach became, once more, a pumpkin.

And yet...

glassslipper.jpg

Forum List

Back