Happy Anniversary to ECHO ZULU!!!

arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg

This has turned into a very girly thread, yah.

He's talking about my first post lol.

It was about standardized testing and the unfairness of NCLB (post #74)

I've told others this, but I joined this place a year ago for my (ex) fiancee to argue politics, he said it wasn't his "thang" so I started posting instead............now I can't stop! :lol:
Crap---I was gonna pos rep you fro the nekkid avatar and now you might confuse it for anniversary rep. :evil:

I've told others this, but I joined this place a year ago for my (ex) fiancee to argue politics, he said it wasn't his "thang" so I started posting instead............now I can't stop! :lol:
Crap---I was gonna pos rep you fro the nekkid avatar and now you might confuse it for anniversary rep. :evil:

Nekkid with straight boobs! :lol: :lol:

Nekkid with straight boobs! :lol: :lol:

those swirls sorta confuse me. Might be an optical illusion in fact--I'll study it some more.

Was Echo Zulu his screen name originally? Is that his avatar?

Forum List

Back