Hannity The Hack

It further news that is sure to make Fox haters gnash their teeth in agony, Fox and Sarah Palin have come to a new contract agreement and she's coming BACK.

We're ganging up on you!

The key issue is the abuse of power, what who and under what context is this administration using this information? Is this administration utilizing this information for political or harassment campaigns beyond the scope of the original intent? Ask yourself one question, in light of what has been disclosed regarding the AP and IRS scandal do you trust this administration with your personal and confidential information? I for one have nothing to hide but have no faith and trust in this administration.

When you have questions as it regards hypocrisy, look no further than your beloved Messiah.

Last edited:
Sean Hannity is a political hack.

Bill O'Reilly is far more fair and balanced than Hannity could ever hope to be. As soon as the O'Reilly Factor ends, I change the channel. Literally, lol. They should dissolve Hannity and replace him with someone as fair as Bill, imho.

The key issue is the abuse of power, what who and under what context is this administration using this information? Is this administration utilizing this information for political or harassment campaigns beyond the scope of the original intent? Ask yourself one question, in light of what has been disclosed regarding the AP and IRS scandal do you trust this administration with your personal and confidential information? I for one have nothing to hide but have no faith and trust in this administration.

When you have questions as it regards hypocrisy, look no further than your beloved Messiah.

No, the issue is NSA collecting phone records.

Hannity supported it before he didn't support it.

Hannity's arguments in that video are not about who is POTUS, it's about the collection of information, period.

Eyah..but not the way you think it is.

The Patriot Act was a piece of shit legislation back then..and it is now.

Power corrupts. No matter who has it.

996172_533339760056931_1072473379_n.jpg

Hannity interviewed the author of the Patriot Act.
It was designed to go after the phone records and such of foreign nationals who were suspected of something and if Americans were involved then they went after their records.

This NSA deal with Obama seems to be like strip mining.They are just grabbing all records of everyone.

Seems to me there is a big difference here.

Good old Sean Hannity.

Never fails to show what a truly partisan hack he really is.

Hannity like Mathews and the rest over at MSNBC don't try to hide which side they are on.

No he certainly doesn't. He knows he has to follow the talking points no matter how hypocritical he looks. It's why he's there and how he makes his money.

Still makes him a hack.

I don't think too many at MSNBC-at least the commentators, hide who they are and which side they are on.

Good old Sean Hannity.

Never fails to show what a truly partisan hack he really is.

Hannity like Mathews and the rest over at MSNBC don't try to hide which side they are on.

No he certainly doesn't. He knows he has to follow the talking points no matter how hypocritical he looks. It's why he's there and how he makes his money.

Still makes him a hack.

I don't think too many at MSNBC-at least the commentators, hide who they are and which side they are on.

:eek:

Hannity interviewed the author of the Patriot Act.
It was designed to go after the phone records and such of foreign nationals who were suspected of something and if Americans were involved then they went after their records.

This NSA deal with Obama seems to be like strip mining.They are just grabbing all records of everyone.

Seems to me there is a big difference here.

Regardless of what his original idea was for it, that's not how it was written, under Bush.

Obama has not changed/added/subtracted any language in the Patriot Act. That would be Congress' job.

^^^^Typical hack move: deflect away from the subject at hand by crying "but...but...look over here, at this!!!"

I bet you just love Hannity. :lol:

Forum List

Back