Hannity rips ignorant Occupier organizer

WOW!!! That was the greatest thing I've ever seen haha!!!

So the Occupy moron thinks he should get free housing, free college, free healthcare, free travel, free everything........and when asked who pays for it he says "Nobody, its free".

He's 29. Living off studen loans, and when asked where that money comes from, the school or the government, he says "I dont know, its complicated".

And when told to take an entry level job and start working, he acknowledges that he feels that work would be beneath him.

Here, folks, is a textbook example of a modern left winger.

if you took the time to listen he was trying to make an argument concerning debt and that the government runs on debt and that nobody pays for it but hannety interupted him and outshouted the kid before he even had a chance to make any valid arguments.
Based on how the right is against debt you would think that they would support an argument agianst running the country on debt and not payiong it off but hannety was too overzealous in his desire to make the kid look bad and missed an opportunity for a real debate.

Is this kind of harassment what you on the right call journalism?? WOW.
I took the time to listen and he did none of that stuff. When confronted with bumper sticker platitudes, Hannity, and any interviewer, is correct in stopping responder and to force them to answer the questions coherently. When this clown failed to do so, Hannity once again gave him an opportunity to answer, that he declined to do..

The next day, the same moron was invited to the radio program. At the end of that interview, Hannity gave the idiot all the time he wanted, uninterrupted, to reply to one question. "who pays for all the stuff you think should be free?"

The moron did nothing but complain that he had been interrupted over and over again. When given an opportunity to answer a question, answer the question.

This kid is a perfect illustration of what a liberal looks like when faced with direct questions. It is put on parade for all of us, time and again, right here on this forum.

Last edited:
I took the time to listen and he did none of that stuff. When confronted with bumper sticker platitudes, Hannity, and any interviewer, is correct in stopping responder and to force them to answer the questions coherently. When this clown failed to do so, Hannity once again gave him an opportunity to answer, that he declined to do..

The next day, the same moron was invited to the radio program. At the end of that interview, Hannity gave the idiot all the time he wanted, uninterrupted, to reply to one question. "who pays for all the stuff you think should be free?"

Interesting about the radio program - did not know the guy was given a second chance to speak. The Fox news segment however was a waste of time (in my opinion), and you could tell Hannity had his mind made up and was focused on one thing - make this guy look as dumb as possible.

This kid is a perfect illustration of what a liberal looks like when faced with direct questions. It is put on parade for all of us, time and again, right here on this forum.

I don't think this particular OWSer was very convincing or inspiring, but make no mistake, there is no shortage of extremely well spoken and intelligent people on the left who would be able to fire right back at Hannity and answer his questions clearly and coherently. But guess what, these sorts of TV segments are designed for one thing and one thing only: to jack their viewers off. And the easiest way to do that is to avoid bringing on guests who would be able to destroy guys like Hannity in one-on-one debate. Because after all, why would they? It would make no sense. Fox's #1 goal is not being great journalists, it's getting great ratings. And unfortunately when those two things come into direct conflict with each other, it will be the pursuit of ratings that will win out.

Last edited:
WOW!

BTW can I take the fact that you failed to provide anything of substance to support your previous claims to mean that you haven't got anything real?? After all, if you had it then what's to stop you from providing it? LOL

Want me to take pics or video the next time I pick my wife up from work for a night out downtown??

You are the one with no substance... nothing to back your claim of 'the few' up beyond your statement which you seem to think you can deem as fact...

The news, the pics, the videos, and the first hand experiences had by many back up the assertion that it is not a select few who do the bad things with the occupiers.. but that it is LARGE numbers with even larger numbers condoning it and doing absolutely NOTHING to curb it

You are the ones trying to define the whole movement based on a few bad acts. I don't have to prove you wrong you have to prove your claims and posting a FEW photos does nothing the define the movement as a whole.

The sad thing for you is that you are trying so desperately to prove your point but all you continue to do is provide opinions as if they are fact when they are not.

Even news accounts from the sympathetic media shows that these are not just a few acts and these acts are not just done by a few.. it is MOBS of people...

You're way off base here, son

Forum List

Back