Hannity Loses half his audience..

Sean Hannity lost half his TV audience after the election - Salon.com

Conservative mouthpiece Sean Hannity lost about half of his TV audience in the weeks after the election while his colleague Bill O’Reilly’s viewership only dropped by about a third, the Daily News reported:

The Daily News:

Hannity performed even worse in the “money-demo” of viewers aged 25-54. More than half of them deserted his show.

Alex Halperin is news editor at Salon. You can follow him on Twitter @alexhalperin. More Alex Halperin.

so where does that lave him and the other one versus the rest?

I think most viewers (to just about any politically motivated program) decided to take a break from it all.
Sean is more right leaning than Bill, and most conservative leaning folks are taking a break from the stupidity that is Washington DC.

Olbermann went to Fox

OlbermannAtFoxNews.png

Keith OlberDude....

Loser! :D

Bored Joe?

Still proving my point that liberals care more about the right wing radio and TV guys than right wingers do.

Try to get some sleep and get back on your meds Joe.

I only care about them because they poison the atmosphere... They are a detriment to democracy.

Time to bring back the Fairness Doctrine and Equal Time laws...

Bored Joe?

Still proving my point that liberals care more about the right wing radio and TV guys than right wingers do.

I only care about them because they poison the atmosphere... They are a detriment to democracy.

You don't watch much MSNBC do you?
If the world was viewed through the lens of that cable network as truth.......YIKES.

Bored Joe?

LOL! Poison the atmosphere? Looks like you are the drama queen!

Sean Hannity lost half his TV audience after the election - Salon.com

Conservative mouthpiece Sean Hannity lost about half of his TV audience in the weeks after the election while his colleague Bill O’Reilly’s viewership only dropped by about a third, the Daily News reported:

The Daily News:

Hannity performed even worse in the “money-demo” of viewers aged 25-54. More than half of them deserted his show.

Alex Halperin is news editor at Salon. You can follow him on Twitter @alexhalperin. More Alex Halperin.

I'd think a lot of the political shows lost a good deal of their audiences after the election.

One less idiot on the idiot box?

People that watch this dreck for anything beyond entertainment disappoint me.

I think political talk TV shows and even talk radio are seeing their best days in the rear view mirror. I know personally I long ago got bored with them. I do like local talk radio sometimes in the car but even one of those I turned on sometimes has returned to a music format this year.

I think political talk TV shows and even talk radio are seeing their best days in the rear view mirror. I know personally I long ago got bored with them. I do like local talk radio sometimes in the car but even one of those I turned on sometimes has returned to a music format this year.

That's funny... You don't listen much, but you think " their best days in the rear view mirror. "

That's funny... You don't listen much, but you think " their best days in the rear view mirror. "

I stopped watching talk TV ages ago because they were losing my interest so yes I think their best days are behind them. I still try to catch local talk radio but there is less and less of that also.

Forum List

Back