Hannity Loses half his audience..

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
Sean Hannity lost half his TV audience after the election - Salon.com

Conservative mouthpiece Sean Hannity lost about half of his TV audience in the weeks after the election while his colleague Bill O’Reilly’s viewership only dropped by about a third, the Daily News reported:

The Daily News:

Hannity performed even worse in the “money-demo” of viewers aged 25-54. More than half of them deserted his show.

Alex Halperin is news editor at Salon. You can follow him on Twitter @alexhalperin. More Alex Halperin.

Bored Joe?

Still proving my point that liberals care more about the right wing radio and TV guys than right wingers do.

Try to get some sleep and get back on your meds Joe.

The OP posted facts all you dweeds did was cast personal insults at his facts.

this is why your party is dying

The OP posted facts all you dweeds did was cast personal insults at his facts.

this is why your party is dying

Is anyone arguing with the OP? No. No one gives a fuck about him. You liberals care more than the rest of America. STFU

Olbermann went to Fox

OlbermannAtFoxNews.png

According to liberal media, Rush Limbaugh had lost so many advertisers and so much of is audience, he was going off the air.

Looks like Salon is scrapping the bottom of the barrel to keep their sheep entertained..

I mean really, WHO CARES about Hannity or any of the other idiot talking heads

Sean Hannity lost half his TV audience after the election - Salon.com

Conservative mouthpiece Sean Hannity lost about half of his TV audience in the weeks after the election while his colleague Bill O’Reilly’s viewership only dropped by about a third, the Daily News reported:

The Daily News:

Hannity performed even worse in the “money-demo” of viewers aged 25-54. More than half of them deserted his show.

Alex Halperin is news editor at Salon. You can follow him on Twitter @alexhalperin. More Alex Halperin.

so where does that lave him and the other one versus the rest?

Well, while I watch a lot of Fox, I've opted out of O'Reilly for reruns of Emergency! and Hannity for Jeopardy.

:bye1:

Forum List

Back