The Grammys Awards bust

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The 2021 Grammys Show was a ratings bust.
They have lost half of their viewers from last year.
It seems like they would have had a larger audience with the Lock-Down.
Maybe people are not interested in Left Wing Hate anymore.

"The primetime special, hosted by Trevor Noah of 'The Daily Show,' had a 2.1 rating among adults 18-49, according to Nielsen."
"The prior low was set last year, when the Grammy Awards received a 5.4 rating in the key demo."

Grammy awards show produces musical milestones but fails to pull a large viewership | Daily Mail Online

"The primetime special, hosted by Trevor Noah of 'The Daily Show,' had a 2.1 rating among adults 18-49, according to Nielsen."
"The prior low was set last year, when the Grammy Awards received a 5.4 rating in the key demo."

Grammy awards show produces musical milestones but fails to pull a large viewership | Daily Mail Online

Thanks for the great news.

It warms the cockles of my heart whenever politically correct people or events get their comeuppance.

Beyoncé and Taylor Swift win every year

What is to watch?

When were the Grammy's? I didn't even know they came and went. Too many good artists out there to bother with the Grammy fraudsters and big label oligarchy. I have nothing against Taylor Swift; if she can sell zillions of songs to airhead teenagers more power to her, at least she writes better songs than the Beatles boy band farce ever did, but I have different tastes and none of those musicians are even invited to stuff like the Grammys. Youtube has far more talents than the big reocrding companies have.

The American people have spoken. :fu::cul2:

Forum List

Back