Hannity Loses half his audience..

Phoney Republicans are gay..................

star_hammer_and_sickle_wall_art.jpg

Sean Hannity lost half his TV audience after the election - Salon.com

Conservative mouthpiece Sean Hannity lost about half of his TV audience in the weeks after the election while his colleague Bill O’Reilly’s viewership only dropped by about a third, the Daily News reported:

The Daily News:

Hannity performed even worse in the “money-demo” of viewers aged 25-54. More than half of them deserted his show.

Alex Halperin is news editor at Salon. You can follow him on Twitter @alexhalperin. More Alex Halperin.

Neither Bill O'Reilley, nor Sean Hannity has anything to worry about:

The Scoreboard: Thursday, January 3 - TVNewser

BTW, Halperin is an MSNBC slave.

Bored Joe?

Still proving my point that liberals care more about the right wing radio and TV guys than right wingers do.

Try to get some sleep and get back on your meds Joe.

I only care about them because they poison the atmosphere... They are a detriment to democracy.

Time to bring back the Fairness Doctrine and Equal Time laws...

There is nothing that would prevent left-wingers to establish and run radio shows, TV shows and anything else, to match all the Conservative radio shows and TV shows and anything else.

The problem with left-wingers, though, that they are BORING.

Nobody, not even themselves want to watch and listen to their endless hate, lies and fabrications. Air America failed. MSNBC is lagging far behind everyone else. Liberals books get yellow on the bookstores.

Fairness? How about allowing/inviting as many conservatives on MSNBC shows and liberals on FNC shows?

Bored Joe?

Still proving my point that liberals care more about the right wing radio and TV guys than right wingers do.

I only care about them because they poison the atmosphere... They are a detriment to democracy.

There is nothing that would prevent left-wingers to establish and run radio shows, TV shows and anything else, to match all the Conservative radio shows and TV shows and anything else.

Nobody, not even themselves want to watch and listen to their endless hate, lies and fabrications. Air America failed. MSNBC is lagging far behind everyone else. Liberals books get yellow on the bookstores.

Fairness? How about allowing/inviting as many conservatives on MSNBC shows and liberals on FNC shows?

Because they don't want fairness, they want control. MSNBC is in the same markets as FOX News and nobody watches. Air America and several other radio stations were liberal and failed. This is upsetting to the left, for they think that force is a better way than freedom of choice.

The reason MSNBC won't invite as many conservatives onto there shows, because they know their ideas, matched up side by side, against conservatives, look stupid, because they lose a lot of spin and emotion out of the issue and have to deal with cold hard facts.

Last edited:
[

Because they don't want fairness, they want control. MSNBC is in the same markets as FOX News and nobody watches. Air America and several other radio stations were liberal and failed. This is upsetting to the left, for they think that force is a better way than freedom of choice.

The reason MSNBC won't invite as many conservatives onto there shows, because they know their ideas, matched up side by side, against conservatives, look stupid, because they lose a lot of spin and emotion out of the issue and have to deal with cold hard facts.

MSNBC used to invite people like Anchor Baby Malkin on, and usually they made spectacles of themselves... After a while, it wasn't even worth the entertainment value.

The OP posted facts all you dweeds did was cast personal insults at his facts.

this is why your party is dying

No, our party is "dying" because our country is flooded with minorities that care more about free handouts than anything else.

Outnumbering your opponents doesn't mean your fictions are fact.

The OP posted facts all you dweeds did was cast personal insults at his facts.

this is why your party is dying

No, our party is "dying" because our country is flooded with minorities that care more about free handouts than anything else.

Outnumbering your opponents doesn't mean your fictions are fact.

If people voted their own economic interests, the Republicans would get about 10% of the electorate. What keeps the GOP afloat is stupid people who vote to move their own jobs overseas because the Republicans are right with Jay-a-zus.

MSNBC does not even have the decency to present some fresh liberal faces (feces?).

Always the same, same, usual gang of idiots.

Sean Hannity lost half his TV audience after the election - Salon.com

Conservative mouthpiece Sean Hannity lost about half of his TV audience in the weeks after the election while his colleague Bill O’Reilly’s viewership only dropped by about a third, the Daily News reported:

The Daily News:

Hannity performed even worse in the “money-demo” of viewers aged 25-54. More than half of them deserted his show.

Alex Halperin is news editor at Salon. You can follow him on Twitter @alexhalperin. More Alex Halperin.

Good, he's a douche.

If people voted their own economic interests, the Republicans would get about 10% of the electorate.

If people voted their own economic interests neither Republicans nor Democrats would win an election.

I'd kind of agree with that... but we don't have a party that looks out for the majority, really.

[

MSNBC used to invite people like Anchor Baby Malkin on, and usually they made spectacles of themselves... After a while, it wasn't even worth the entertainment value.

Boy the bullshit you spew.

Bored Joe?

LOL! Poison the atmosphere? Looks like you are the drama queen!

Yes, because "W" really did lie about WMD's and was behind 9/11 don't ya know. :badgrin:

Personally, I think people who rely on either Fox news or MSMBC or CNN are retarded. I watch a little of each just to see the general direction of spin. It gives a little heads up as to what may be coming down the pike but by in large useless information only intended to rile people up into caring about either party.

The left pretended not to notice when left wing icon Dan Rather was kicked off the air for border line treason. Now they are uber-concerned about Hannity and O-Reilly's ratings? Don't make me laugh.

Forum List

Back