Hands up, Dont Shoot! They shot anyway..

No I'm talking about the white guys where werent from the community doing construction that were on video as the shooting happened saying he had his hands up. Was it a conspiracy by hypnotizing everyone in the area with like a hypno ray?

Yet....somehow the DOJ couldn't find much evidence. They did, however, find witnesses who supported Wilson's claim.

Sorry. The jury has ruled. The DOJ did their investgation.

What's the term the cop killer friend of Obama said...."Free as a bird?"

Darren Wilson is innocent, was innocent and always will be innocent. Case closed.

I asked if the white guys on the scene when it happened part of this hypno ray conspiracy or not?

There's no conspiracy. Some witnesses on scene said he had his hands up. Other witnesses...plus forensics and coroner evidence...show that was a lie.

Actually they didnt show that at all. Also, cameras on scene showed people saw it happen. How? Hypno ray? Was there a giant clock swinging over Fergueson?

Call Eric Holder and ask him. Every crime scene in America often involves conflicting witness statements. It's nothing new. This case has been THOROUGHLY investigated by several groups. It's over. Wilson shot in self defense. Case closed.

In 25 years....there will be a convention in Vegas discussing Elvis and UFO sightings, JFK and bigfoot....and Michael Browns hands being up in surrender.

Does Eric Holder know why people on scene saw it happen in real time? This wasnt a conflict this was on video at the scene.

Thats weird. I didnt see any struggle. I just saw the cops shoot the guy after he put his hands up. Did they cut the struggle out of the video?

Did the video show the 20 minutes prior? Just saying, there are possibilities. I realize the homo-progressives monitoring Twitter 24/7 like a virtual lynch mob don't want to wait for all the facts. Just start running around executing white cops in retaliation.

Wait, this guy was white or mexican, what does he being killed have to do with a cop being killed?

The guy was Mexican.
The narrative has everything to do with justifying killing cops.

What does he being killed have to do with a cop being killed? Is it a secret? Can you whisper it?

You can ask the question as many times as you want. I'm not going to change my answer because you don't like it.

You gave an answer?

Apparently the cops struggled with this fatso for 20 minutes, taser didn't work.

Man shot, killed by sheriff deputies in San Antonio identified
Thats weird. I didnt see any struggle. I just saw the cops shoot the guy after he put his hands up. Did they cut the struggle out of the video?

Did the video show the 20 minutes prior? Just saying, there are possibilities. I realize the homo-progressives monitoring Twitter 24/7 like a virtual lynch mob don't want to wait for all the facts. Just start running around executing white cops in retaliation.

What does the 20 minutes prior have to do with shooting the guy with his hands up 20 minutes later?

Yet....somehow the DOJ couldn't find much evidence. They did, however, find witnesses who supported Wilson's claim.

Darren Wilson is innocent, was innocent and always will be innocent. Case closed.

I asked if the white guys on the scene when it happened part of this hypno ray conspiracy or not?

There's no conspiracy. Some witnesses on scene said he had his hands up. Other witnesses...plus forensics and coroner evidence...show that was a lie.

Actually they didnt show that at all. Also, cameras on scene showed people saw it happen. How? Hypno ray? Was there a giant clock swinging over Fergueson?

Call Eric Holder and ask him. Every crime scene in America often involves conflicting witness statements. It's nothing new. This case has been THOROUGHLY investigated by several groups. It's over. Wilson shot in self defense. Case closed.

In 25 years....there will be a convention in Vegas discussing Elvis and UFO sightings, JFK and bigfoot....and Michael Browns hands being up in surrender.

Does Eric Holder know why people on scene saw it happen in real time? This wasnt a conflict this was on video at the scene.

He sent 47 agents to Ferguson. He's the US Attorney General. If he and his 47 agents failed to investgate 2 eye witnesses....then Obama appointed a fucking moron.

I despise Holder. But he isn't dumb.

This is what you can see in the video.

Hands up texas.png

For all I know, he's giving them all the finger and has a machete in the other hand.

I get it though...just like the last "hands up, don't shoot", ya gotta get everyone riled up BEFORE the truth comes out.

Keep up the good work.

2 New York police officers shot to death - CNN.com

Texas Sheriff's Deputy Shot Dead in 'Unprovoked Attack' While Pumping Gas

Darren Wilson opens up about life in hiding

He sent 47 agents to Ferguson. He's the US Attorney General. If he and his 47 agents failed to investgate 2 eye witnesses....then Obama appointed a fucking moron.

I'm talking about one video not 47 agents....I posted it, you're free to explain how the blacks made these guys say it tho.

Must be a conspiracy perpetrated by....white guys?

Hands up lie.png

Eric Holder must have been in on the cover up...

"Yet the Department of Justice’s March 4, 2015, investigative report on the shooting of Michael Brown found federal investigators could not confirm witness accounts that Brown signaled surrender before being killed execution-style. The department’s descriptions of about 40 witness testimonies show the original claims that Brown had his hands up were not accurate."

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ did not happen in Ferguson

Must be a conspiracy perpetrated by....white guys?

View attachment 48883

Eric Holder must have been in on the cover up...

"Yet the Department of Justice’s March 4, 2015, investigative report on the shooting of Michael Brown found federal investigators could not confirm witness accounts that Brown signaled surrender before being killed execution-style. The department’s descriptions of about 40 witness testimonies show the original claims that Brown had his hands up were not accurate."

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ did not happen in Ferguson

More likely the federal investigators were white. "Cannot confirm" is not the same as saying it didnt happen. Especially when we have a video of two guys saying it did happen.

Last edited:
So how did they see it if it didn't happen? Are you going with the hypnosis ray conspiracy?

Weren't there also people there on site in front of the cameras claiming Michael Brown had his hands up surrendering? I don't know what happened so I'm not going to take sides on this and would advise everyone else to do the same till we know more though I doubt many will.

So how did they see it if it didn't happen? Are you going with the hypnosis ray conspiracy?

The testimony from these witnesses was alternately branded inconsistent, not credible, unreliable, incoherent, and based on rumor and hearsay.

Federal agents declared that “material portions” of Brown sidekick Dorian Johnson’s account were found to “lack credibility.”

Two women who gave a series of media interviews about the shooting--Piaget Crenshaw and Tiffany Mitchell--were deemed unreliable by federal officials.

The 19-year-old Crenshaw’s account was “riddled with inconsistencies” and certain details she provided “lack credibility,” according to the report.

A construction worker who was laying pipe with a coworker near the shooting site was branded “not credible.” The other worker refused to meet with federal investigators.

Perjuryfest '14: Michael Brown Probe Marred By Lying, Delusional "Witnesses"

Any other questions?

I'm talking about one video not 47 agents....I posted it, you're free to explain how the blacks made these guys say it tho.

I don't have to explain it. 47 of the best detectives in America were sent by the Federal DOJ to investigate. They deemed that it wasnt reliable or accurate.

These are the same agents who investigate serial killers and global terrorism. They are FAR better than this shit than you...or me. I defer to their findings.

The testimony from these witnesses was alternately branded inconsistent, not credible, unreliable, incoherent, and based on rumor and hearsay.

Federal agents declared that “material portions” of Brown sidekick Dorian Johnson’s account were found to “lack credibility.”

Two women who gave a series of media interviews about the shooting--Piaget Crenshaw and Tiffany Mitchell--were deemed unreliable by federal officials.

The 19-year-old Crenshaw’s account was “riddled with inconsistencies” and certain details she provided “lack credibility,” according to the report.

A construction worker who was laying pipe with a coworker near the shooting site was branded “not credible.” The other worker refused to meet with federal investigators.

Any other questions?
Yes. I have one. Why should I belive that the witnesses testimony was not credible when I heard them say for themselves on the news and I found it very credible?

Any other questions?
Yes. I have one. Why should I belive that the witnesses testimony was not credible when I heard them say for themselves on the news and I found it very credible?

Confirmation bias?

Seriously, you can believe whatever you want to believe...but the Holder Justice Department says you are wrong.

If they are not credible in this circumstance...then nobody is.

Any other questions?

Confirmation bias?

Seriously, you can believe whatever you want to believe...but the Holder Justice Department says you are wrong.

If they are not credible in this circumstance...then nobody is.
No Holder didnt say I was wrong If he did let me see the quote. What he said was along the lines of "unconfirmed". If you dont know what that means have someone introduce you to a dictionary.

No they are not credible weeks and months after the fact and depending on a crooked DA and police dept.

No Holder didnt say I was wrong If he did let me see the quote. What he said was along the lines of "unconfirmed". If you dont know what that means have someone introduce you to a dictionary.

No they are not credible weeks and months after the fact and depending on a crooked DA and police dept.

Eric Holder said you are wrong.

It was HIS Justice Department that ran the investigation.

It was the Justice Department than decreed that the "eyewitness" accounts were not credible.

Let's look at the definition of Non-credible...

1) Not capable of being believed; Not believable:

1) Not worthy of belief or confidence; Non-trustworthy:​

And that came directly from the Holder Justice Department.

You can read it for yourself here: http://www.justice.gov/sites/defaul...doj_report_on_shooting_of_michael_brown_1.pdf

But here is a great summation from Reason.com:

According to the DOJ, there are no witnesses "who inculpate [accuse] Wilson" and whose testimony is "consistent with prior statements, physical evidence, and other witnesses."

One can quibble over some of the report's characterizations of witness's reports, but the overall impression is inescapable: The witnesses who make Wilson look the worst are the worst witnesses. That does not necessarily mean they lied (although some confessed that they did), but there are signs that their memories were shaped by the false narrative that took hold after the shooting: that Wilson gunned down Brown as the latter stood still with his arms raised in surrender.

While it is possible that Brown briefly raised his arms, the report says, it is unlikely that he ever clearly communicated an intent to surrender. Furthermore, the witnesses the DOJ deemed most credible all agreed that Brown was moving toward Wilson when he was shot—a point confirmed by the location of his body when he fell, coupled with blood found in two other places on the road.

Wilson reported that Brown "charged" him, and several witnesses used the same word.

DOJ Report Makes a Strong Case That Darren Wilson Shot Michael Brown in Self-Defense

It was the Justice Department than decreed that the "eyewitness" accounts were not credible.

You can read it for yourself here: http://www.justice.gov/sites/defaul...doj_report_on_shooting_of_michael_brown_1.pdf

According to the DOJ, there are no witnesses "who inculpate [accuse] Wilson" and whose testimony is "consistent with prior statements, physical evidence, and other witnesses."

One can quibble over some of the report's characterizations of witness's reports, but the overall impression is inescapable: The witnesses who make Wilson look the worst are the worst witnesses. That does not necessarily mean they lied (although some confessed that they did), but there are signs that their memories were shaped by the false narrative that took hold after the shooting: that Wilson gunned down Brown as the latter stood still with his arms raised in surrender.

While it is possible that Brown briefly raised his arms, the report says, it is unlikely that he ever clearly communicated an intent to surrender. Furthermore, the witnesses the DOJ deemed most credible all agreed that Brown was moving toward Wilson when he was shot—a point confirmed by the location of his body when he fell, coupled with blood found in two other places on the road.

Wilson reported that Brown "charged" him, and several witnesses used the same word.

DOJ Report Makes a Strong Case That Darren Wilson Shot Michael Brown in Self-Defense

Holder didn't say I was wrong. I dont allow people to dictate what is credible for me. You may be a sheep but I make my own decisions.

Do you want to answer the question? The FBI had 40 some agents in Ferguson investigating that shooting and yet they pressed NO CHARGES. So the question is simply, if he really had his hands up and was trying to surrender why did Eric Holder's FBI clear him? Were they in on the fix too?

Forum List

Back