Hands up, Dont Shoot! They shot anyway..

Apparently the cops struggled with this fatso for 20 minutes, taser didn't work.

Man shot, killed by sheriff deputies in San Antonio identified
Thats weird. I didnt see any struggle. I just saw the cops shoot the guy after he put his hands up. Did they cut the struggle out of the video?

Did the video show the 20 minutes prior? Just saying, there are possibilities. I realize the homo-progressives monitoring Twitter 24/7 like a virtual lynch mob don't want to wait for all the facts. Just start running around executing white cops in retaliation.

What? You mean people from the community who celebrated dead cops and currently chant "Pigs in a blanket, Fry like bacon" would NEVER lie about cops actions?

No I'm talking about the white guys where werent from the community doing construction that were on video as the shooting happened saying he had his hands up. Was it a conspiracy by hypnotizing everyone in the area with like a hypno ray?

Apparently the cops struggled with this fatso for 20 minutes, taser didn't work.

And that means what? His hands werent up?

Well they aren't releasing the video unedited, so who knows?

What do you think there was a green screen in the background and its all CGI? :rofl:

The video does not show him getting shot.

Yo, he looked WHITE? Does that mean WHITE LIVES MATTER now?

I'm glad you brought that up...he was white I believe and since I hate white people I dont really care about it :rolleyes: Someone will be here shortly to tell you the same thing.

Yo, sounds like you have a mental problem? You should seek help, before you end up on T.V. for the wrong reasons!!!

"GTP"
obaaaama.jpg

The suspect was white so this one won't generate much outrage.

I am interested however. BOTH cops fired. Sadly...there are cases of 1 officer shooting when 2-3 others did not...due to simple stress or a mistake or just panic or overreaction. Humans aren't perfect.

But for BOTH cops to shoot? They both saw the same thing and reacted the same way. I'm interest
How was it bullshit when people there when it happened was on camera saying he had his hands up? Was it a real time conspiracy?

What? You mean people from the community who celebrated dead cops and currently chant "Pigs in a blanket, Fry like bacon" would NEVER lie about cops actions?

You idiots keep holding on to the Ferguson lie. It's been disproven by coroners, forensics, Sheriff's dept, and EVEN the Obama DOJ who sent 47 agents to sift through any possible evidence.

Thats weird. I didnt see any struggle. I just saw the cops shoot the guy after he put his hands up. Did they cut the struggle out of the video?

Did the video show the 20 minutes prior? Just saying, there are possibilities. I realize the homo-progressives monitoring Twitter 24/7 like a virtual lynch mob don't want to wait for all the facts. Just start running around executing white cops in retaliation.

Wait, this guy was white or mexican, what does he being killed have to do with a cop being killed?

I will say this. I still think it is stupid policy that police only shoot to kill. They should be allowed to shoot out the kneecaps. It would of dropped this big boy.

No I'm talking about the white guys where werent from the community doing construction that were on video as the shooting happened saying he had his hands up. Was it a conspiracy by hypnotizing everyone in the area with like a hypno ray?

Yet....somehow the DOJ couldn't find much evidence. They did, however, find witnesses who supported Wilson's claim.

Sorry. The jury has ruled. The DOJ did their investgation.

What's the term the cop killer friend of Obama said...."Free as a bird?"

Darren Wilson is innocent, was innocent and always will be innocent. Case closed.

Just another thug culled from the gene pool...... :thup:

Lets see what Bucs has to say on this:

I usually call criminals age 30ish and younger thugs. Over that...trash. Young people of any color often act like thugs. They wanna be street hoodlums and live the rap lifestyle (whites too). As a person ages...they SHOULD wise up and start behaving better. Those that dont...are just trash.

:rofl:

Wait, this guy was white or mexican, what does he being killed have to do with a cop being killed?

The guy was Mexican.
The narrative has everything to do with justifying killing cops.

Yet....somehow the DOJ couldn't find much evidence. They did, however, find witnesses who supported Wilson's claim.

Darren Wilson is innocent, was innocent and always will be innocent. Case closed.

I asked if the white guys on the scene when it happened part of this hypno ray conspiracy or not?

I will say this. I still think it is stupid policy that police only shoot to kill. They should be allowed to shoot out the kneecaps. It would of dropped this big boy.

You cannot train foe that. ANY firearms instructor in the police or military or NRA will tell us that's a stupid idea. Anyone who has shot guns...UNDER STRESS...knows why. Sure...a paper target with no stress anyone can.

You know how much intelligence Bin Laden could have gave us? How much propoganda we could have had by jailing his ass? But the NAVY SEALS shot him dead...unarmed. Why didn't they shoot Bin Laden kneecap? Because THEY don't train that way.

It's either a deadly force threat...or not.

I asked if the white guys on the scene when it happened part of this hypno ray conspiracy or not?

There's no conspiracy. Some witnesses on scene said he had his hands up. Other witnesses...plus forensics and coroner evidence...show that was a lie.

There's no conspiracy. Some witnesses on scene said he had his hands up. Other witnesses...plus forensics and coroner evidence...show that was a lie.

Actually they didnt show that at all. Also, cameras on scene showed people saw it happen. How? Hypno ray? Was there a giant clock swinging over Fergueson?

The guy was Mexican.

What does he being killed have to do with a cop being killed? Is it a secret? Can you whisper it?

Actually they didnt show that at all. Also, cameras on scene showed people saw it happen. How? Hypno ray? Was there a giant clock swinging over Fergueson?

Call Eric Holder and ask him. Every crime scene in America often involves conflicting witness statements. It's nothing new. This case has been THOROUGHLY investigated by several groups. It's over. Wilson shot in self defense. Case closed.

In 25 years....there will be a convention in Vegas discussing Elvis and UFO sightings, JFK and bigfoot....and Michael Browns hands being up in surrender.

The guy was Mexican.

What does he being killed have to do with a cop being killed? Is it a secret? Can you whisper it?

You can ask the question as many times as you want. I'm not going to change my answer because you don't like it.

Forum List

Back