Hands up, Dont Shoot! They shot anyway..

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Video Shows UNARMED Man With Hands Up Right Before Cops Shoot and Kill Him

His hands were clearly in the air, but that didn’t matter to local Texas cops in Bexar County. The Sheriff’s deputies were caught on a videojust aired by a local news channel in Texas that shows a man with his hands up in the air, surrendering, right before police discharge their weapons on him.

Local KSAT12 said that the entire cell phone video is not being released yet. They have selected to release the portion that clearly shows the man with his hands up.

Dont worry about it

56872167.jpg

A) There is already a thread on this.

B) There is a pole blocking the shot

C) The last time the media claimed "hands up, don't shoot"...it was total bullshit.

Hands up lie.png

How was it bullshit when people there when it happened was on camera saying he had his hands up? Was it a real time conspiracy?

He also had a knife. Holding a knife, refusing to drop it, after you've attacked a baby.....not exactly a good career choice.

If this was George Zimmerman you liberals would be jumping with glee.

He also had a knife. Holding a knife, refusing to drop it, after you've attacked a baby.....not exactly a good career choice.

If this was George Zimmerman you liberals would be jumping with glee.

If you didnt just make up something to be upset about I'd be pretty happy as well

Video Shows UNARMED Man With Hands Up Right Before Cops Shoot and Kill Him

His hands were clearly in the air, but that didn’t matter to local Texas cops in Bexar County. The Sheriff’s deputies were caught on a videojust aired by a local news channel in Texas that shows a man with his hands up in the air, surrendering, right before police discharge their weapons on him.

Local KSAT12 said that the entire cell phone video is not being released yet. They have selected to release the portion that clearly shows the man with his hands up.

Dont worry about it

56872167.jpg

Yo, he looked WHITE? Does that mean WHITE LIVES MATTER now?

"GTP"
michael-johnson.jpg

Yo, he looked WHITE? Does that mean WHITE LIVES MATTER now?

I'm glad you brought that up...he was white I believe and since I hate white people I dont really care about it :rolleyes: Someone will be here shortly to tell you the same thing.

The suspect was white so this one won't generate much outrage.

I am interested however. BOTH cops fired. Sadly...there are cases of 1 officer shooting when 2-3 others did not...due to simple stress or a mistake or just panic or overreaction. Humans aren't perfect.

But for BOTH cops to shoot? They both saw the same thing and reacted the same way. I'm interest
How was it bullshit when people there when it happened was on camera saying he had his hands up? Was it a real time conspiracy?

What? You mean people from the community who celebrated dead cops and currently chant "Pigs in a blanket, Fry like bacon" would NEVER lie about cops actions?

You idiots keep holding on to the Ferguson lie. It's been disproven by coroners, forensics, Sheriff's dept, and EVEN the Obama DOJ who sent 47 agents to sift through any possible evidence.

The suspect was white so this one won't generate much outrage.

I am interested however. BOTH cops fired. Sadly...there are cases of 1 officer shooting when 2-3 others did not...due to simple stress or a mistake or just panic or overreaction. Humans aren't perfect.

But for BOTH cops to shoot? They both saw the same thing and reacted the same way. I'm interest

What? You mean people from the community who celebrated dead cops and currently chant "Pigs in a blanket, Fry like bacon" would NEVER lie about cops actions?

You idiots keep holding on to the Ferguson lie. It's been disproven by coroners, forensics, Sheriff's dept, and EVEN the Obama DOJ who sent 47 agents to sift through any possible evidence.
No he was Mexican. Gilbert Flores.

Forum List

Back