Hamas turns 25!

God hates hypocrite Davemen, I thought you said you were a God loving man....I was fooled....:cool:
I love God. I love children.

I despise people that raise their children to be walking munitions.

You lied, you showed hypocrisy so God hates you. And, so you hate those settlers then?

You're argument is baseless, because all militants are men above military age.

You almost make it sound like Palestinian men have no thoughts or choice, many who become militants choose to do so after seeing what Israel has brought to them.

3s5ppl.jpg

Yeah....Israel dehumanizes them so much to they point where they feel they have a right to protect their people and their soviergnty. The children learn the real history. And the exodus that was done. Palestinians have just as a right to defend themselves just as Jews do.

Here are Jews meanwhile, you seem so outraged....

hebron_settler_children.jpg

settler_children_weapon.jpg
You really can't see the difference, can you?

What a retard.
Truth is, no he can't. It's a cultural thing.

God hates hypocrite Davemen, I thought you said you were a God loving man....I was fooled....:cool:

You lied, you showed hypocrisy so God hates you. And, so you hate those settlers then?

Where did I lie, retard?

Oh, yes, nowhere. Retard.

Terrorist-felching retards don't speak for God.

Where did I lie, retard?

Oh, yes, nowhere. Retard.

Terrorist-felching retards don't speak for God.

Stop lying, and no you're just another person who thinks he knows what God means, you don't. God hates hypocrites as I've said. But you're painfully dumb.

Your Hamas heros eat meat idiot.

Not my heros. Sorry. Please try again soon.

Meat eaters farts are stinkier as well as having a constant mass of rotting meat in your gut. The two go together like Roudy and an anal plunger.

Stop lying, you dedicated this whole thread to them.

All I said was "Hamas turn 25! Happy birthday (in arabic)". I'm sure that Gaza is one fucking smelly HUGE meat fart. :D

Sherri calls the pharmacy every morning:
"Do you guys have any scumbags? I haven't gotten laid in like 10 years."

If your looking for scumbags, you could Ask the Rabbi
The Awareness Center, Inc.: Sex Offender Registry
Once again a Muslim brings up this site while completely overlooking all the rape and abuse which goes on in madrassas and mosques by the Imams, Mullahs, and religious teachers. At one time, this list that Yusef Mohammed just brought up contained the name of a man with the last name of Capone. I don't think the Capone family would have liked to see a relative's name on the list, and for all we know this list isn't really true. For one thing, we would be reading in news sources about these Jewish people if the list were actually accurate. And for another thing, Mr. Gooz completely overlooks all the Muslim rapes that are going on all over Europe by his brethren. Just Google Muslim rapes across Europe, and we can get a good idea what Mr. Gooz' fellow Muslims are doing since they were allowed to immigrate to civilized countries. It wasn't enough that they raped in their own countries, but felt that it was OK to do so in Europe.

اللعنة حماس مجموعة من الحيوانات مسلم إرهابي

!

KUL KHARA! :cool:
From an Arab news source.............
Hamas is failing its responsibility to Palestinians - The National

Arabic my ass, UAE does not represent anybody, they are a CIA nation that works against the Arab worlds interests.

Khaleej people do not represent arabs at all, zero.

Arabic my ass, UAE does not represent anybody, they are a CIA nation that works against the Arab worlds interests.

The UAE is a CIA Nation? WTF? I been to the UAE, they are Arabs.

Their whole policy is based off America. I've been there too, many times

Donkey breath said:

UAE does not represent anybody, they are a CIA nation...Khaleej people do not represent arabs at all, zero...

27673738.jpg

Forum List

Back