Hamas turns 25!

If Hamas can hold off the IDF, either Hamas are powerful, or the IDF are weak and need to get their shit together. Which is it? :dunno:

If Hamas can hold off the IDF, either Hamas are powerful, or the IDF are weak and need to get their shit together. Which is it? :dunno:
Hamas can never hold off the IDF. It is through Israel's compassion that the animals walk and breath. What are you, a fucking ignorant moron?

Hamas can never hold off the IDF. It is through Israel's compassion that the animals walk and breath. What are you, a fucking ignorant moron?

I understand your frustration with the IDF for not being able to tackle Hamas, who just held a big rally with a special leader. I know, it must burn badly.

121209_palsign.jpg

Cool. Interesting to see how this will pan out.

I understand your frustration with the IDF for not being able to tackle Hamas, who just held a big rally with a special leader. I know, it must burn badly.
If the IDF wanted to, it can smash Hamas in two days. Without WHINNG at the UN and Muslim / Arab "outrage" of course. Hamas are like ants to the IDF.

Thats what comes out of your mouth, Dahaneto goh begireh

If the IDF wanted to, it can smash Hamas in two days. Without WHINNG at the UN and Muslim / Arab "outrage" of course. Hamas are like ants to the IDF.

Ok, that must be why the IDF ran back to Israel and then Hamas held a huge open air rally to celebrate their 25th. :cuckoo:

Ok, that must be why the IDF ran back to Israel and then Hamas held a huge open air rally to celebrate their 25th. :cuckoo:
Hamas stands because the international community will not let Israel smash it, due to the high risk of civilian casualties. Hiding behind their own women and children is how they fight the Israelis and survive. Such brave warriors.

pal+vs+isr.jpg

Last edited:
Thats what comes out of your mouth, Dahaneto goh begireh
Heyvoun if I wanted to hear an asshole, I'd fart. I'd slap you in the face but that would be animal abuse. Is your ass jealous of how much shit comes out of your filthy Islamic mouth?

Last edited:
72 virgins, gentlemen, 72 virgins aren't chump change. The issue of fems is a bit murky, though. What do they get? 72 virgin studs?

well, virgins in israel might be at a premium, what with tha israeli air forces deflowering them at such a young age...or put more bluntly, raping young girls.

And Palestinians hold massive ceremonies each year where men marry 12 year old girls en masse.

Link?

well, virgins in israel might be at a premium, what with tha israeli air forces deflowering them at such a young age...or put more bluntly, raping young girls.

And Palestinians hold massive ceremonies each year where men marry 12 year old girls en masse.

Link?
That's because Mohammad married an eight year old named Aisha. They're just trying to follow in the footsteps of their prophet. Wanna link?

Hamas stands because the international community will not let Israel smash it, due to the high risk of civilian casualties. Hiding behind their own women and children is how they fight the Israelis and survive. Such brave warriors.

pal+vs+isr.jpg

So the IDF is incapable of winning in an urban warfare situation. Gotcha.:up:

pal+vs+isr.jpg

Roudy,

You got that diagram backwards!

Human rights groups tell us Israel uses Palestinian children as human shields and Hamas does not use civilians as human shields.

"This section presents three incidents in which seven children were used as human shields by the Israeli military. This practice involves forcing civilians to directly assist in military operations or using them to shield an area or troops from attack. The use of civilians as human shields is prohibited under international law and was banned by an Israeli High Court ruling in 2005. Case 19 details how 'Ala (15), Ali (16), Nafiz (17), Hussein (12) and Khalil (15), were detained in a trench for several days as soldiers carried out attacks around it, shooting over the heads of the children. Case 20 details how 17-year-old Amin
was forced to accompany soldiers deploying through his neighbourhood. He was forced to crawl in front of the soldiers, and handcuffed, blindfolded and beaten several times during his ordeal. Case 21 details how 9-year-old Majed was ordered at gunpoint to open bags and suitcases suspected of being booby-trapped. When he struggled to open a locked suitcase, he was grabbed by the hair, slapped and slammed against a wall"

http://www.dci-pal.org/english/publ/research/BearingTheBruntAgain.pdf

Amnesty finds no evidence Hamas uses civilians as human shields in Cast Lead.

http://www.hybridstates.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/mde150152009en.pdf

Sherri

Thanks sherri----long ago--more than 50 years ago---I read the islamo nazi literature and more than 40 years ago began to encounter lots of muslims---and worked with them for decades---like you they could quote the islamo nazi literature chapter and verse In recent years I am a bit homebound----You are like a REFRESHER COURSE in that filth which I encountered as a child-----as young as 10 years old----it has not changed at all except in very minor attempts to make it seem contemporary. In fact, it has not changed much over centuries

اللعنة حماس مجموعة من الحيوانات مسلم إرهابي

!

KUL KHARA! :cool:

thanks "because" you are teaching me a bit more ARABIC
for those interested----I think "because' said
"ALL ARE SHIT"

Forum List

Back