Fat, old, bald, sedentary lifestyle - Can he fight? Hell yes he can!

I see a overweight man who most certainly at one point served in the IDF carrying a semi-automatic rifle with lots of ammo.
Look at his arms. Overweight doesn't necessarily mean out of shape. Good for him.

Arabs are mostly not soldiers, they're street thugs and looters and most of them are doped up. Any reasonably cool and calm trained person can do in a dozen of them without wasting a shot. Kudos to this guy for not being intimidated by rabble.

Last edited:
I see a overweight man who most certainly at one point served in the IDF carrying a semi-automatic rifle with lots of ammo.
Look at his arms. Overweight doesn't necessarily mean out of shape. Good for him.
But according to the leftists NOBODY needs a AR to defend hearth & home, much less a ammo fort.

Sadly there were many reports of folks running out of ammo due to the 50 round restriction placed upon them. Lots of them had to resort to using battlefield pick-ups to continue to take the fight to the terrorists.

Saved his family and friends and neighbors. Shot several scumbags. It's a size of a fight in a guy, not visa versa.

I don’t see a fat guy. I see a man who put himself in harms way, fought and succeeded!

It sucks that Saar got killed.

Arabs are mostly not soldiers, they're street thugs and looters and most of them are doped up. Any reasonably cool and calm trained person can do in a dozen of them without wasting a shot. Kudos to this guy for not being intimidated by rabble.

Your propaganda is so stupid it should embarrass you.

Your propaganda is so stupid it should embarrass you.

Your bandit heroes' performances in their 'wars' the last century tell the whole story; outside of the Jordanian Monarchy the rest are all incompetent vermin. that's why they hide behind terrorists and the UN.

Forum List

Back