over there that Hamas claims ----write PALESTINE because a bit more
than 2000 years ago----the romans started calling israel/judea 'palestina'
and a bit under 50 years ago some arabs decided to call themselves
Palestinians ------which they decided gave them the right to OWN ----
Israel/judea Keep in mind BEDOUINS do not actually have a
custom of LAND OWNERSHIP------so the whole idea confuses them

Deflection.

Why is the title to this thread a lie?

its not a lie in the world of kaffirin tinnie In the kaffir world----Israel is a country which is sometimes called "THE ZIONIST ENTITY" in your world.
In the kaffir world ISRAEL EXISTS in your world ISRAEL aka THE ZIONIST ENTITY sometimes does not exist or ----at the very least is considered something that should
not exist

its not a lie in the world of kaffirin tinnie In the kaffir world----Israel is a country which is sometimes called "THE ZIONIST ENTITY" in your world.
In the kaffir world ISRAEL EXISTS in your world ISRAEL aka THE ZIONIST ENTITY sometimes does not exist or ----at the very least is considered something that should
not exist

So?

I explained it to you tinnie------in the kaffir DIMENSION-----a people decide that a country should not exist-------that means that people want to ----end the existence of that country AS A COUNTRY In your world-----the control of a country by muslims and islamic law is a BIG FAVOR TO EVERYONE I have relatives who lived with that BIG FAVOR----in fact lots of them NOW live over there in ----well---you know-----the "entity"
and most of them----or in some cases their parents-----much prefer to never experience that "FAVOR" ever again. My mother-in-law had one wish---when she left the country controlled by the "BIG FAVOR"-------it was ------'to never have to see a muslim ever again" she was very young at that time

I explained it to you tinnie------in the kaffir DIMENSION-----a people decide that a country should not exist-------that means that people want to ----end the existence of that country AS A COUNTRY In your world-----the control of a country by muslims and islamic law is a BIG FAVOR TO EVERYONE I have relatives who lived with that BIG FAVOR----in fact lots of them NOW live over there in ----well---you know-----the "entity"
and most of them----or in some cases their parents-----much prefer to never experience that "FAVOR" ever again. My mother-in-law had one wish---when she left the country controlled by the "BIG FAVOR"-------it was ------'to never have to see a muslim ever again" she was very young at that time

More deflection.

Where did it say that Hamas claimed all of Israel?

ok tinnie-----I see your frustration-------how about you make ANOTHER TITLE--------which would express what you consider the PRECISE hope and plan and desire of HAMAS I do not think that the writer of the title
of the thread thought that somewhere in the article is the statement HAMAS CLAIMS ALL OF ISRAEL ----he merely thought that Hamas wants Israel as a country to be combined with some other bits of land and be called PALESTINE and that any arab who ever had anything remotely to do with that entire land mass would become a citizen of PALESTINE which would---render the COUNTRY called "ISRAEL" non existent and ultimately put the jews of that country in the same position as they were in that shariah shit hole in which my husband was born

ok tinnie-----I see your frustration-------how about you make ANOTHER TITLE--------which would express what you consider the PRECISE hope and plan and desire of HAMAS I do not think that the writer of the title
of the thread thought that somewhere in the article is the statement HAMAS CLAIMS ALL OF ISRAEL ----he merely thought that Hamas wants Israel as a country to be combined with some other bits of land and be called PALESTINE and that any arab who ever had anything remotely to do with that entire land mass would become a citizen of PALESTINE which would---render the COUNTRY called "ISRAEL" non existent and ultimately put the jews of that country in the same position as they were in that shariah shit hole in which my husband was born

"It is not possible for any person, regardless of who he is ... to give up a hand's width of this Palestinian land, or to give up the right of return to our homes from which we were forced out," Gaza's Hamas ruler Ismail Haniyeh said.

Hamas did not mention Israel at all.

right tinnie I UNDERSTOOD YOUR ISLAMO NAZI PIG outlook from the very beginning-------I was very young in 1967 ----but that is when I learned that islamo nazi pigs do not SAY or USE the word ISRAEL The diplomats from those countries where people lick the stinking ass of the rapist pig ----did not use the word ISRAEL But non islamo nazi pigs do use the world Israel-----and understand what is MEANT when islamo nazi pigs speak or write.
It is true that since 1967 ----some islamo nazi pigs do SLIP and use the word Israel-----but usually with a kind of snort

right tinnie I UNDERSTOOD YOUR ISLAMO NAZI PIG outlook from the very beginning-------I was very young in 1967 ----but that is when I learned that islamo nazi pigs do not SAY or USE the word ISRAEL The diplomats from those countries where people lick the stinking ass of the rapist pig ----did not use the word ISRAEL But non islamo nazi pigs do use the world Israel-----and understand what is MEANT when islamo nazi pigs speak or write.
It is true that since 1967 ----some islamo nazi pigs do SLIP and use the word Israel-----but usually with a kind of snort

They mentioned Palestinian land. What is wrong with that?

They defend their country. What is wrong with that?

wrong again tinnie------you are continuing to do the islamo nazi pig game of SEMANTICS Israel is a country----it is the country of the jews and not the arabs In fact even the word PALESTINE----has nothing to do with arab muslims----its silly present use by islamo nazi pigs is a fraud----but not quite so disgusting a fraud as are you. There are lots of people like you in the world------The very first muslims I encountered were from pakistan and India------they were just as disgusting in their DEFENSE OF THIER MOGHUL EMPIRE and their RIGHT TO OWN IT

comically-----they seemed to expect me to find their position admirable

I have no doubt that the disgusting pigs of KHARTOUM----harbor
a POV similar to those moghul empire idiots

In the early 1900s There were people in New York City who described an influx of black americans from the southern part of the USA also as an
INVASION-------and those pigs hanged blacks from lamp posts

wrong again tinnie------you are continuing to do the islamo nazi pig game of SEMANTICS Israel is a country----it is the country of the jews and not the arabs In fact even the word PALESTINE----has nothing to do with arab muslims----its silly present use by islamo nazi pigs is a fraud----but not quite so disgusting a fraud as are you. There are lots of people like you in the world------The very first muslims I encountered were from pakistan and India------they were just as disgusting in their DEFENSE OF THIER MOGHUL EMPIRE and their RIGHT TO OWN IT

comically-----they seemed to expect me to find their position admirable

I have no doubt that the disgusting pigs of KHARTOUM----harbor
a POV similar to those moghul empire idiots

In the early 1900s There were people in New York City who described an influx of black americans from the southern part of the USA also as an
INVASION-------and those pigs hanged blacks from lamp posts

Nice smokescreen.

Of course it does not address my post.

DataFiles%5CCache%5CTempImgs%5C2012%5C2%5Cimages_News_2012_11_03_halaika_300_0.jpg

AL-KHALIL, (PIC)-- Samira Halaiqa, MP for Hamas movement, condemned remarks made by PA President Mahmoud Abbas to an Israeli TV channel.

Halaiqa confirmed that Abbas' remarks regarding the right of return and giving up the 1948-occupied territories "represent explicit reflection of the negotiations-based approach that he has been adopting."

She told Quds Press agency on Saturday that Mahmoud Abbas "conflicted with the Palestinian national consensus as his statements show an apparent surrender of the right to return, although the charters of all the factions have been affirming the right of return and armed resistance until the liberation of all the Palestinian territories."

Halaiqa demanded the Palestinian factions and political leaders to decide whether the Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas is fit to lead this people, and stressed that "these remarks cost Abbas to lose his eligibility to lead the Palestinian people."

The Palestinian MP said that Abbas and other Palestinian leaders do not have the right to surrender on these principles "to which martyrs and wounded paid their blood as a price".

MP Halaiqa: Abbas lost legitimacy

Can't defend a country that never existed, idiot. Can you show me when, where, who, and how the state of Palestine existed. It didn't.

Can't defend a country that never existed, idiot. Can you show me when, where, who, and how the state of Palestine existed. It didn't.

That's what the propagandists constantly tell you.

c'mon roudy----in the world of the islamo nazi pigs ----PALESTINE IS A MUSLIM COUNTRY that has existed as such for 6000 years Since I
have encountered muslims I have been fascinated that they INSIST
on referring to themselves with a word they cannot pronounce
The pronunciation of "BALESTINE" by egyptian muslims is especially
hilarious Roudy----did you grow up with arabic? can you do a 'P' ?
I have family members who were born in arabic speaking countries-----they
can do a "P" In fact I never met a jew----no matter how much arabic was
in his life------who could not do the "P" is this lack of "P' something inherited from muhummad?

c'mon roudy----in the world of the islamo nazi pigs ----PALESTINE IS A MUSLIM COUNTRY that has existed as such for 6000 years Since I
have encountered muslims I have been fascinated that they INSIST
on referring to themselves with a word they cannot pronounce
The pronunciation of "BALESTINE" by egyptian muslims is especially
hilarious Roudy----did you grow up with arabic? can you do a 'P' ?
I have family members who were born in arabic speaking countries-----they
can do a "P" In fact I never met a jew----no matter how much arabic was
in his life------who could not do the "P" is this lack of "P' something inherited from muhummad?

Article I

With a view to promoting the return to permanent peace in Palestine and in recognition of the importance in this regard of mutual assurances concerning the future military operations of the Parties, the following principles, which shall be fully observed by both Parties during the Armistice, are hereby affirmed:

The Avalon Project : Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, February 24, 1949

Hmmm, Palestine was still there in 1949. When did it disappear?

Palestine is an alternate name for ISRAEL/JUDEA it was imposed by INVADERS upon that land and, in fact, was always a foreign word for all
of the people who lived in that country-----despite the fact that jews COULD
pronounce it. Written in hebrew-----it is a word of MANY letters----because it is a FOREIGN WORD. Most hebrew words are only about four or five letters----or even less----- uhm Palestine-----has something like eight or nine---or something like that ---it is clearly a FOREIGN WORD in hebrew and
not even PRONOUNCIBLE by the late comers to the area---ARABIC
SPEAKING PEOPLE Only an idiot would claim the eternal existence of
a country which was named a FOREIGN NAME-----by invaders into that land more than 2000 years ago-----and many centuries later invaded by a people who cannot even SAY the name given it by foreign invaders and in fact -----after it was renamed and sacked by that forreign invader was NEVER A COUNTRY again ------until its original inhabitants re established it. "PALESTINE" was a jewish country----renamed as such by roman invaders MILLENIA ago-------------it was never a ROMAN COUNTRY and it was certainly never AN ARAB MUSLIM COUNTRY and never will be. Jews ----who own the country call it ISRAEL Less than 50 years ago a group of idiot frauds DECIDED that calling themselves PALESTINIANS would render the land THEIRS

Palestine is an alternate name for ISRAEL/JUDEA it was imposed by INVADERS upon that land and, in fact, was always a foreign word for all
of the people who lived in that country-----despite the fact that jews COULD
pronounce it. Written in hebrew-----it is a word of MANY letters----because it is a FOREIGN WORD. Most hebrew words are only about four or five letters----or even less----- uhm Palestine-----has something like eight or nine---or something like that ---it is clearly a FOREIGN WORD in hebrew and
not even PRONOUNCIBLE by the late comers to the area---ARABIC
SPEAKING PEOPLE Only an idiot would claim the eternal existence of
a country which was named a FOREIGN NAME-----by invaders into that land more than 2000 years ago-----and many centuries later invaded by a people who cannot even SAY the name given it by foreign invaders and in fact -----after it was renamed and sacked by that forreign invader was NEVER A COUNTRY again ------until its original inhabitants re established it. "PALESTINE" was a jewish country----renamed as such by roman invaders MILLENIA ago-------------it was never a ROMAN COUNTRY and it was certainly never AN ARAB MUSLIM COUNTRY and never will be. Jews ----who own the country call it ISRAEL Less than 50 years ago a group of idiot frauds DECIDED that calling themselves PALESTINIANS would render the land THEIRS

Irrelevance extraordinaire.

Forum List

Back