Meanwhile, Israel Applaudes Abbas

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
In contrast to Hamas's criticism, Israel lauds Abbas's reasonable, rational and courageous comments. Can the rational heads prevail? :D

Israel president welcomes Abbas' refugee remarks - Yahoo! News

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel's president on Saturday welcomed as "courageous" a strong public show of willingness by Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas to make concessions on a core issue in peace talks — that of Palestinian refugees.

In contrast to Hamas's criticism, Israel lauds Abbas's reasonable, rational and courageous comments. Can the rational heads prevail? :D

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel's president on Saturday welcomed as "courageous" a strong public show of willingness by Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas to make concessions on a core issue in peace talks — that of Palestinian refugees.

I hope they share Jerusalem...Also, Abbas' remark about visiting his place of birth but not living there is to also be read as saying that Jews can visit the many Holy sites in the West Bank and not living there is part of a peace plan.

I hope they share Jerusalem...Also, Abbas' remark about visiting his place of birth but not living there is to also be read as saying that Jews can visit the many Holy sites in the West Bank and not living there is part of a peace plan.

It will be difficult for many with lots of bitter pills to be swallowed. Let's hope whatever they decide will effect a lasting peace with prosperity the peace dividend. :D

It will be difficult for many with lots of bitter pills to be swallowed. Let's hope whatever they decide will effect a lasting peace with prosperity the peace dividend. :D
i thought you are better than the other zios, sayit

glad to see the first sensible pro israel post i have seen here

there were leaks...wikileaks...from the PLO negotiations with Olmert

that the PLO had agreed to just a token 10,000 pal refugee visas that israel would issue over 10 years...1,000 per year just to save face to be allowed to return to israel proper.

when that wikileaked, erekat was furious and denied it, but it was obviously true

But Abbas sayin it publicly on israeli TV is very new and very brave

makes it difficult now for neten yahoo and especially lieberman (who has been denouncing abbas) to call for sanctions about the UN general assembly vote

and anyhow israel has been advancing the PLO tax receipts

and issuing more work permits for pals to work in israel to help the PLO financially

it also opened the west bank borders completely for a day after ramadan..the other EID...so any west banker could go shopping in israel...just for a day

just hope this trend continues, as you do

shabat shalom

Last edited:

i thought you are better than the other zios, sayit

glad to see the first sensible pro israel post i have seen here

Let me make clear my feelings as well:
Go fuck yourself, PISSANT.
Oh, and have a nice day. :D

Forum List

Back