Hamas holds Britain responsible for the suffering of Palestinian refugees

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
BEIRUT, (PIC)-- The refugees department in Hamas movement held Britain politically and morally responsible for the suffering of the Palestinian people.

The department in a statement on Thursday on the occasion of the 95th anniversary of the Balfour Declaration, said that Britain, with this notorious pledge to secure a homeland for Jews in Palestine, bears responsibility for all calamities, massacres, and forced displacement of the Palestinian people.

It called for rightful compensation for the Palestinians for their lost property, for their forced eviction, and for the massacres committed against them, and called for their return to their homeland.

BEIRUT, (PIC)-- The refugees department in Hamas movement held Britain politically and morally responsible for the suffering of the Palestinian people.

The department in a statement on Thursday on the occasion of the 95th anniversary of the Balfour Declaration, said that Britain, with this notorious pledge to secure a homeland for Jews in Palestine, bears responsibility for all calamities, massacres, and forced displacement of the Palestinian people.

It called for rightful compensation for the Palestinians for their lost property, for their forced eviction, and for the massacres committed against them, and called for their return to their homeland.

its high time arabs in general took responsibilty for their own appalling record in co creating the mess they are in and not blaming USA, Britain and Israel for everything

yes the wicked brits; in this case members of my own family who wrote that oxymoron of a balfour declaration are to blame; very much so

that declaration only supported a jewish homeland "providing nothing is done to prejudice the rights of the indigenous peoples".....which of course is just not possible and never was

the brits later repudiated it anyway and were retreating fast from the balfour nonsense with the peel report and limiting jewish immigration to palestine

then in 1948, as in india, the cowardly foolish brits just cut and ran and partition was the result

so now the worlds 2 top trouble spots israel and pakistan both were the terrible results of british cowardice and perfidy and partition

israel and india are the mothers of the 2 families of world religions and britain shat on all faiths in cutting them up like it did............

but the pals and arabs could not have handled the situation worse if they tried

they played right into the evil zionists hands and still do, including hamas and PLO whom you support and i do not

Will this mean you're letting the evil Zionist Jews off the hook? Good boy!

I am DELIGHTED so Britain is responsible for the forced flight of jews from lands controlled by britain Where does my husband go to "COLLECT" he has a big case against Britain------not only did they IMPRISON his family in Aden-----they caused HIM to contract a serious illness and MURDERED his grandfather (---do not be deceived by the 'grandfather' thing---the man was probably not yet 50) They also caused the death of an infant brother.

uhm---then there is the one survivor of the camps-----from my AUSTRIAN moiety of the family-------desperately trying to get to palestine-----the brits murdered him too

I have lots of HINDU friends------I will discuss this marvelous news with them too-----regarding compensation owed them for their sufferings in India

Will this mean you're letting the evil Zionist Jews off the hook? Good boy!

It was a joint theft.

I am DELIGHTED so Britain is responsible for the forced flight of jews from lands controlled by britain Where does my husband go to "COLLECT" he has a big case against Britain------not only did they IMPRISON his family in Aden-----they caused HIM to contract a serious illness and MURDERED his grandfather (---do not be deceived by the 'grandfather' thing---the man was probably not yet 50) They also caused the death of an infant brother.

uhm---then there is the one survivor of the camps-----from my AUSTRIAN moiety of the family-------desperately trying to get to palestine-----the brits murdered him too

I have lots of HINDU friends------I will discuss this marvelous news with them too-----regarding compensation owed them for their sufferings in India

Cool. Maybe everyone should pile on Britain. They screwed up much of the world then cut and ran.

Cool. Maybe everyone should pile on Britain. They screwed up much of the world then cut and ran.

yes----they tried to MOLLIFY your fellow islamo nazi pigs over and over again----they MOLLIFIED your fellow islamo nazi pigs

Arabs = Blaming everyone but themselves !

Well, actually the Brits are partly to blame for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, as well as India, Ireland and the Revolutionary War here in America. But they did give us the Beatles and Rolling Stones, so the world can forgive them partially. :eusa_whistle:

Good point kvetch no situation in which non muslims are accorded RIGHTS equal to the "rights" of muslims -------does not compromise the rights of muslims to fart, shit and stink UPON NON MUSLIMS in EMILATION OF AL NABI and consistent with the "will of allah"

Well, actually the Brits are partly to blame for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, as well as India, Ireland and the Revolutionary War here in America. But they did give us the Beatles and Rolling Stones, so the world can forgive them partially. :eusa_whistle:
Actually the Brits are to blame, at least indirectly, for many of the worlds conflicts today. The nonsensical and irresponsible way their collapsed empire and colonies were divided can be traced to the root of many of today's ongoing conflicts. It's like person who dies without a proper and just will, causing the many heirs to explode into never ending wars and conflicts.

Last edited:

ah...i guessed right...aden it was, then

tell hubby to put his claim in pronto

UK has no money left......thanx to yankee bankers in wall st. and our own thieves in city of london............

and if Gitt Romney and his neocon freaks get in and israel's war in iran happens we will ALL be bankrupt soon

i'll do all I can to help him and the indians.........their suffering was and is truly awe full

Last edited:
BSE = mad cow disease = Blame someone else

illustrated by Arabs, as you say

by you zionistss that blame only the Arabs and never Zionist theft and atrocities

I seem to be the only one here willing to blame my own country and people at all

so you are all mad zionist BSE cows..............except rosie of course

shabat shalom

Actually the Brits are to blame, at least indirectly, for many of the worlds conflicts today. The nonsensical and irresponsible way their collapsed empire and colonies were divided can be traced to the root of many of today's ongoing conflicts. It's like person who dies without a proper and just will, causing the many heirs to explode into never ending wars and conflicts.
yes we brits are to blame for a whole lot of trouble all over the world now

also all the colonialists that drew up borders which cut right through tribes, nations and ethnic groups

its especially bad in all africa where all the european empires concocted borders to suit themselves, eg darfur, sudan, congo etc etc

and north india and iran and afghanistan

EVERY SINGLE ETHNIC GROUP THERE WAS CUT IN TWO BY BUREAUCRATS IN LONDON AND MOSCOW

the pakistan afghan border is a big big problem with pathans, taliban types on both sides so its totally porous and never poss for anyone to police

iraq is another example...should be 3 countries (kurd, sunni and shia) as it was under the turks...well 3 provinces

but the wicked churchill, then a terrible colonial secretary carved iraq up to suit british oil co BP and bombed the kurds with mustard gas when they objected, killing 20,000

the brits had promised the kurds, like the jews a state of their own in WW1 and then screwed them big time afterwards

and zillions of other examples....

and in UK they try and defend the old empire just like you defend israel unconditionally

shabat shalom haver

Last edited:
yes we brits are to blame for a whole lot of trouble all over the world now

also all the colonialists that drew up borders which cut right through tribes, nations and ethnic groups

its especially bad in all africa where all the european empires concocted borders to suit themselves, eg darfur, sudan, congo etc etc

and north india and iran and afghanistan

EVERY SINGLE ETHNIC GROUP THERE WAS CUT IN TWO BY BUREAUCRATS IN LONDON AND MOSCOW

the pakistan afghan border is a big big problem with pathans, taliban types on both sides so its totally porous and never poss for anyone to police

iraq is another example...should be 3 countries (kurd, sunni and shia) as it was under the turks...well 3 provinces

but the wicked churchill, then a terrible colonial secretary carved iraq up to suit british oil co BP and bombed the kurds with mustard gas when they objected, killing 20,000

the brits had promised the kurds, like the jews a state of their own in WW1 and then screwed them big time afterwards

and zillions of other examples....

and in UK they try and defend the old empire just like you defend israel unconditionally

shabat shalom haver
Yup. I read somewhere that a British general divided the Afghan border by standing on top of a mountain and throwing a stone. The British may have caused the problem back then, but the blame mostly rests on the people within these regions, that decided to resolve these mistakes by war therefore exacerbating and extending the conflict for generations.

Forum List

Back