Hamas holds Britain responsible for the suffering of Palestinian refugees

You see... for me is like the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt... once a terrorist group always a terrorist group!

You see...you're kind of an idiot. Sorry, but you should learn about the Muslim BrotherHood, they are the government of Egypt now.

If you actually knew anything you would know why they got elected, hint hint, 1% of Egyptians were corrupt billionaires who took money from the Egyptian people.

Meanwhile Egyptians were celebrating and you aren't gonna do a thing about it.

This is what the Muslim Brotherhood is seeking to do.... "Drafts of the constitution drawn up by the assembly so far indicate it will have more Islamic references than the previous constitution, worrying more liberal-minded Egyptians and Christians, who make up about a tenth of the nation of 83 million. They fear the imposition of social restrictions.

A key article stating that "the principles of sharia" are the main source of legislation has until now remained unchanged from the old constitution but a new article seeks to spell out what those principles are in Islamic terms."

Islamists protest in Cairo, call for Islamic law

Sharia law does not allow for democratic values or human rights.

Indeed, some people have so little faith in their beliefs that they want them enforced by law.

You see... for me is like the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt... once a terrorist group always a terrorist group!

You see...you're kind of an idiot. Sorry, but you should learn about the Muslim BrotherHood, they are the government of Egypt now.

If you actually knew anything you would know why they got elected, hint hint, 1% of Egyptians were corrupt billionaires who took money from the Egyptian people.

This is what the Muslim Brotherhood is seeking to do.... "Drafts of the constitution drawn up by the assembly so far indicate it will have more Islamic references than the previous constitution, worrying more liberal-minded Egyptians and Christians, who make up about a tenth of the nation of 83 million. They fear the imposition of social restrictions.

A key article stating that "the principles of sharia" are the main source of legislation has until now remained unchanged from the old constitution but a new article seeks to spell out what those principles are in Islamic terms."

Quit playing the same card asswipe.

You did this about a week ago on the other thread.

Egypt decides their laws, and actually the Muslim Brotherhood doesn't decide the laws.

There is a 100 man team, mostly liberal that does.

And before we steer off into another typical cowardly off topic post by some fellow fools, you're gonna stop right there.

Egypt decides their laws, and actually the Muslim Brotherhood doesn't decide the laws.

And before we steer off into another typical cowardly off topic post by some fellow fools, you're gonna stop right there.

Actually I was responding to your tired, misinformed and cockeyed point of view you attempted to floated in another thread and introduced here.

Try responding to what I posted.

Actually I was responding to your tired, misinformed and cockeyed point of view you attempted to floated in another thread and introduced here.

I already responded to your idiotic posts.

The main reason people elected them was for the corruption Mubarak had. Shafik was the same guy.

Sharia is just the same way of saying Islamic Law.

Egypts parlamient decides this. Learn about it.

The main reason people elected them was for the corruption Mubarak had. Shafik was the same guy.

Let's take a look at Article 68:

"In regards to women’s rights, Article 68 (previously Article 36) ensures the equality of men and women without prejudice,as long as it is not in conflict with the “provisions ( أحكام ) of Islamic law.” This is another example of the draft constitution’s inconsistency, since Article 2 states that the “principles ( مبادئ ) of Islamic law” are the main source of legislation. This inconsistency reveals an inherent desire to move further away from the idea of gender equality, and chips away at gains made in Egypt in regards to women’s rights."

This just does not speak to those democratic values or human rights the new Egyptian administration states they are striving for.

What do you think?

"In regards to women’s rights, Article 68 (previously Article 36) ensures the equality of men and women without prejudice,as long as it is not in conflict with the “provisions ( أحكام ) of Islamic law.” This is another example of the draft constitution’s inconsistency, since Article 2 states that the “principles ( مبادئ ) of Islamic law” are the main source of legislation. This inconsistency reveals an inherent desire to move further away from the idea of gender equality, and chips away at gains made in Egypt in regards to women’s rights."

This just does not speak to those democratic values or human rights the new Egyptian administration states they are striving for.

What do you think?

Egypt is doing much more social work than Mubarak.

Human rights are improved

And they are working towards Democratic ideals. Don't expect it to be like America within 4 months of their election asshole.

The salafist Muslims provide lots of money for the social programs.

Egyptians have the idea that if people are God fearing, they won't bribe.

Mubarak bribed an unbelievable amount of money.

I also love how you throw out the secular Egyptian Army, who still has say in many areas.

This isn't gonna go your way. The Egyptian people did a great thing in getting rid of a corrupt dictator.

The British empire was no different from MANY MANY other empires as far as self serving damage ----and better than many. The entire middle east and egypt were torn to pieces by EMPIRE BUILDERS in ancient times ASSYRIANS ---BABYLONIANS ROMANS etc etc etc The romans were among the most nefarious from an historic POV-----in fact THE BRITISH EMPIRE is nothing more than a continuation of the the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE------so was the third reich Almost all of africa and most of Asia has been destroyed by the ISLAMIC EMPIRE----which made murderous inroads even in large parts of europe------including France,, Spain, Portugal and southern Italy

The British empire was no different from MANY MANY other empires as far as self serving damage ----

Indeed, crooks are crooks are crooks.
Indeed, Arab Muslim crooks are crooks are crooks. Indeed. They've invaded and raped and stolen most of the lands in the Middle East, and the greedy theiving bastards can't accept a Jewish state that occupies less than 1% of the land in the region that is entirely Muslim. Indeed.

What do you think?

I too favor Democracy to lessen the power of the Dictators and Sheiks and Tribalism...the danger is that Religious extremism will hold back reforms that will stimulate Economic growth....If the Islamists don't pursue true democratic reforms and don't put bread and butter issues forward they too will be booted out...

The people have tasted freedom, there is no going back!

What do you think?

I too favor Democracy to lessen the power of the Dictators and Sheiks and Tribalism...the danger is that Religious extremism will hold back reforms that will stimulate Economic growth....If the Islamists don't pursue true democratic reforms and don't put bread and butter issues forward they too will be booted out...

Yes, they might have tasted freedom... but the so called Arab Spring is no freedom at all! all the contrary!

What do you think?
Ha ha ha! Good job bitch slapping the SOB.

What do you think?

And they are working towards Democratic ideals. Don't expect it to be like America within 4 months of their election asshole.

I also love how you throw out the secular Egyptian Army, who still has say in many areas.

This isn't gonna go your way. The Egyptian people did a great thing in getting rid of a corrupt dictator.

I cited one article of the draft constitution, not only can you not answer me, you call me an "asshole"........:muahaha:

I am not responsible for your failings in this discussion or otherwise.

Here is another one: "in Article 30, the draft constitution states that all citizens are equal before the law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of religion and belief, among other things. Yet in Article 37, the draft constitution restricts the right to build houses of worship to the three monotheistic religions – Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Article 37 distinguishes between citizens on the basis of religion, and is an example of how the draft constitution itself contains contradictions."

Do not worry I have no expectation that you will answer with an intelligent, well formed response.

BecauseIKnow, your avatar should have a picture of Sgt. Schultz from Hogan's Heroes. At least he was honest.....
schultz.jpg

What do you think?

Except "Arab freedom" Tastes like BLOOD. LOL

What do you think?

I cited one article of the draft constitution, not only can you not answer me, you call me an "asshole"........:muahaha:

Here is another one: "in Article 30, the draft constitution states that all citizens are equal before the law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of religion and belief, among other things. Yet in Article 37, the draft constitution restricts the right to build houses of worship to the three monotheistic religions – Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Article 37 distinguishes between citizens on the basis of religion, and is an example of how the draft constitution itself contains contradictions."

Do not worry I have no expectation that you will answer with an intelligent, well formed response.

BecauseIKnow, your avatar should have a picture of Sgt. Schultz from Hogan's Heroes. At least he was honest.....
schultz.jpg

You aren't making a point. Besides Egyptian laws are not like American laws.

You don't get full out democracy in 4 months, especially right after a dictator controlled Egypt.

Egypt has already changed that since 2011. You don't need to clarify your religion on your identification anymore.

What do you think?

Yes, they might have tasted freedom... but the so called Arab Spring is no freedom at all! all the contrary!

How is a step from a repressive Dictatorship to a Democracy "No freedom" at all? You certainly can't expect these regimes to jump from a nascent democracy to European Democracy in one election or even one generation...

But it is the ONLY hope for a long term peace in the region, and the world.

schultz.jpg

You don't get full out democracy in 4 months, especially right after a dictator controlled Egypt.

Egypt has already changed that since 2011. You don't need to clarify your religion on your identification anymore.

I am discussing the proposed provisions of the constitution you introduced this type of discussion in this thread.

I am not imposing my "religion" here I am next going to cite the ruling by the EUROPEAN COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS who in 2004 declared, " it was difficult to declare one’s respect for democracy and human rights while at the same time supporting a regime based on sharia, which clearly diverged from Convention values, particularly with regard to its criminal law and criminal procedure, its rules on the legal status of women and the way it intervened in all spheres of private and public life in accordance with religious precepts."

http://www.echr.coe.int/NR/rdonlyre..._Cancado_Trindade_BIL__opening_legal_year.pdf

Egypt cannot have it both ways it is either a democracy or a theocracy.

schultz.jpg

I am discussing the proposed provisions of the constitution you introduced this type of discussion in this thread.

I am not imposing my "religion" here I am next going to cite the ruling by the EUROPEAN COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS who in 2004 declared, " it was difficult to declare one’s respect for democracy and human rights while at the same time supporting a regime based on sharia, which clearly diverged from Convention values, particularly with regard to its criminal law and criminal procedure, its rules on the legal status of women and the way it intervened in all spheres of private and public life in accordance with religious precepts."

http://www.echr.coe.int/NR/rdonlyre..._Cancado_Trindade_BIL__opening_legal_year.pdf

Where did I introduce that moron??

How is a step from a repressive Dictatorship to a Democracy "No freedom" at all? You certainly can't expect these regimes to jump from a nascent democracy to European Democracy in one election or even one generation...

But it is the ONLY hope for a long term peace in the region, and the world.

The only step that loving radical Sharia Law Islamics make...is to the 7th century...

Give me Mubarak dictatorship any time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You so eloquently stated the following: "You see...you're kind of an idiot. Sorry, but you should learn about the Muslim BrotherHood, they are the government of Egypt now."

You so eloquently stated the following: "You see...you're kind of an idiot. Sorry, but you should learn about the Muslim BrotherHood, they are the government of Egypt now."

I still don't see where I introduced the "provisions of the constitution" buddy

LMAO

Forum List

Back