Hamas Got Their Asses Kicked

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
Now over 170 reported dead Palestinian terrorists with over 1200 others injured & much of Gaza in rubble. And only 5 dead Israeli's & 71 injured.

Let us hope next time Hamas will not surrender to a truce until Israel launches a massive ground incursion to finally end this conflict for good & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY

Well, we can always hope Hamas will fire another rocket into Israel so Israel will have to launch the ground incursion to put an end to this conflict for good.

Well, we can always hope Hamas will fire another rocket into Israel so Israel will have to launch the ground incursion to put an end to this conflict for good.

If Israel wants to stand alone to any retaliation that may come from such an action then perhaps they should try...but something tells me under those terms they might find more prudent to negotiate

my understanding of "terrorist" would be something along the lines of shelling civilian concentrations, and then daring to refer to men, women, and children as 'terrorists"....see this is my definition of not only a terrorist, but a moral coward to boot

Firing rockets into civilian populations while hiding behind women, children, and the infirm surely is the definition of cowardly fucking terrorist. Don't be a useful fool.

Firing rockets into civilian populations while hiding behind women, children, and the infirm surely is the definition of cowardly fucking terrorist. Don't be a useful fool.
And the most militarized country on the planet, attacking a population that doesn't even have a military, is pretty cowardly to.

Bunch of sick fucks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_bse1GT4WI]Palestinian Women Urged To Sacrifice Their Children - YouTube[/ame]

boring.jpg

Derry_Boring_1.jpg

my understanding of "terrorist" would be something along the lines of shelling civilian concentrations, and then daring to refer to men, women, and children as 'terrorists"....see this is my definition of not only a terrorist, but a moral coward to boot

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Here is how Palestinian mentality works. When you're already in a hole --- keep digging.

Forum List

Back