Hamas Got Their Asses Kicked

You choose not to see?
After the Jews were expelled from Spain in 1492, some communities settled in Palestine
The first wave of modern Jewish migration to Ottoman-ruled Palestine
The Second Aliyah (1904–14), began after the Kishinev pogrom; some 40,000 Jews settled in Palestine
During World War I, British Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour sent a letter that stated:[62]

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel#Muslim_rule
Heres a few to start on, open your eyes to the truth

So let me get this straight. The first mention you provide us of any "Palestine" was in 1942. And yet Israel's land existed from antiquity. Holy mackeral, if what you posted is true then it is the Palestinians who are stealing Israel's land. Thanks for educating us to the truth.

You choose not to see?
After the Jews were expelled from Spain in 1492, some communities settled in Palestine
The Second Aliyah (1904–14), began after the Kishinev pogrom; some 40,000 Jews settled in Palestine
During World War I, British Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour sent a letter that stated:[62]

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

You choose not to see?

You forgot these cold, hard facts:
Israel - 23,500 days of STATEHOOD and still winning! :clap2::clap2:
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

My bad. Right you are. No mention of any "Palestine' until 1492. So is that when the Palestinians began stealing Israel's ancient land.

Thats when the jews expelled from Spain,(for bad behavior)...

Nazis always spew the Nazi POV. Typically, those who converted to Christianity rather than face death were soon reviled by their Spanish countrymen more than were the Jews. :D
"Spanish Jews once constituted one of the largest and most prosperous Jewish communities under Muslim and Christian rule in Spain, before the majority, together with resident Muslims, were forced to convert to Catholicism, be expelled or be killed when Spain became united under the Catholic Monarchs King Ferdinand and Isabella in 1492."
History of the Jews in Spain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You choose not to see?

beg to differ, but apparently ( YOU ) never knew the "facts"

Israel: 23,500 days of theft...dispossession...expulsion...collective punishment...criminal occupation...targeted assassinations...shelling civilians...targeting children...lying...flouting containment...decieving...welfare dependency....propagadists...looting...mass-murder...ghettoization....HAIL THE JEWISH NAZIS SEIG HEIL!!!!

Can I get you some cheese with that whine, Princess? Perhaps a bit of music:
:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

"
Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad."
Jos is repeating Khomeini's call for wiping the state of Israel of the map, in Farsi. Putting to rest once and for all that he's an Iranian Hezbollahi cocksucker.

Hey Jos: Imam goh khord, reedam be gabr imam, va Mohammad. Heyvoun.

Last edited:
You choose not to see?

Israel: 23,500 days of theft...dispossession...expulsion...collective punishment...criminal occupation...targeted assassinations...shelling civilians...targeting children...lying...flouting containment...decieving...welfare dependency....propagadists...looting...mass-murder...ghettoization....HAIL THE JEWISH NAZIS SEIG HEIL!!!!

Actually, the Nazis, like all of the Jewish enemies of the past, are now dust in the wind.

Israel: 23 500 days of statehood
Palestine: Fairytale used to justify killing Jews

You choose not to see?

Actually, dear, your descriptions above seem to define the conditions that the pal/arabs have chosen to provide for themselves.

Behavior that is self-defeating and only serves to prolong misery defines the actions of the “palestinians” and for so much of the islamist world. The uprising in Egypt and Libya and elsewhere across the moslem world (the arab intellectual winter[i/]), has used democracy as islamic burqa, not only for those seeking a greater role for Islamist ideology in government but for anarchists as well. As is so often the case in the islamist world, Individual passions and desires are justifications for violence, mayhem and self-aggrandizement. Have you noticed the power grab being made by Morsi in Egypt’istan?

The physical expression of anger in the form of violence, or threat of violence, towards those with whom one has a grudge, or bias, has become acceptable. Reason and dialogue has been set aside and the selfish barbarity of brute force is being used to further the islamist position..

Actually, dear, your descriptions above seem to define the conditions that the pal/arabs have chosen to provide for themselves.

Behavior that is self-defeating and only serves to prolong misery defines the actions of the “palestinians” and for so much of the islamist world. The uprising in Egypt and Libya and elsewhere across the moslem world (the arab intellectual winter[i/]), has used democracy as islamic burqa, not only for those seeking a greater role for Islamist ideology in government but for anarchists as well. As is so often the case in the islamist world, Individual passions and desires are justifications for violence, mayhem and self-aggrandizement. Have you noticed the power grab being made by Morsi in Egypt’istan?

The physical expression of anger in the form of violence, or threat of violence, towards those with whom one has a grudge, or bias, has become acceptable. Reason and dialogue has been set aside and the selfish barbarity of brute force is being used to further the islamist position..

One can only marvel at the obvious levels of outright psychological projection practiced by delusional Jews...blaming the victims of Jew/Nazi terrorism is the best you people can do???? Sad...ugly...stupid...disposably idiotic, morally reprehensible and beneath human contempt

The unfortunate status of the rabid Jew haters is that when confronted with uncomfortable truths, they're forced to babble on like petulent children.

One can only marvel at the obvious levels of outright psychological projection practiced by delusional Jews...blaming the victims of Jew/Nazi terrorism is the best you people can do???? Sad...ugly...stupid...disposably idiotic, morally reprehensible and beneath human contempt

The unfortunate status of the rabid Jew haters is that when confronted with uncomfortable truths, they're forced to babble on like petulent children.

Okay this is an ideal opportunity to call one of you idiots out: please give us an example of one of these aforementioned "uncomfortable truths"...c'mon Hollie...step up to the microphone...once we venture past the projection-stage of Zionism, all you can hear are the crickets...

I pointed out several in the post preceeding this one.

Pay attention, dear.

Oh my, but sunni-boy is lurking and fearful of commenting in the thread, is neg-repping and leaving vile comments.

"Speak up" sunni-boy. Don't be afraid of having your silly one-liners stripped of credibility. You must be used to that by now.

Okay this is an ideal opportunity to call one of you idiots out: please give us an example of one of these aforementioned "uncomfortable truths"...c'mon Hollie...step up to the microphone...once we venture past the projection-stage of Zionism, all you can hear are the crickets...

I pointed out several in the post preceeding this one.

Pay attention, dear.

ACTUALLY NOT DEAR---YOU SPOUTED INCOHERENT PROJECTION...now please follow-up on your own assertioons and give us all an example of these "uncomfortable truths"

Pay attention to what I wrote out. Read my prior posts.

ACTUALLY NOT DEAR---YOU SPOUTED INCOHERENT PROJECTION...now please follow-up on your own assertioons and give us all an example of these "uncomfortable truths"

Pay attention to what I wrote out. Read my prior posts.

What's the problem Hollie??? You made what appeared to be a casual reference to "uncomfortable truths", and I simply asking for one example....your assertion obligates a response Hollie, otherwise it appears that you are full of shit...know what I mean???

What is the problem? You're not paying attention.

Forum List

Back