Hamas fabricated an Arab family death on Gaza beach

You can post videos Danny, you passed the 15 posts already.

Pallywood questioning every death in Gaza.

"After every bloody episode of violence perpetrated by Israel, media spin doctors are deployed with one grand mission: Absolve Israel of any responsibility in its acts of carnage.

These apologists not only demonize Palestinians, but also anyone who dares to take a stand on their behalf. The main staple of this Israeli strategy is blaming the victim.

There is nothing new in this tactic - this is how the so-called "Arab-Israeli conflict" has been presented in Western media.

The narrative is always much closer to that of Israeli official and

media discourses than that of Palestinians' - despite the decades-long military occupation, successive wars, and countless massacres.

Since the Israeli siege on Gaza began, following the democratic elections that brought Hamas to power in January 2006, Israel has needed all of its hasbara savvy - alongside that of its backers in the West - to explain why a population was brutalized for making a democratic choice.

The sheer amount of deception involved in the cleverly knitted story, which among other ruses equates Hamas with al-Qaeda (as Israel once did between late Yasser Arafat and Hitler), has represented a new low - even by Israel's own standards.

The West's media demonized Hamas, the resistance and all the other "bad" Palestinians who voted for the movement, while intentionally ignoring the fascism that has taken over Israeli society.

For the "bad" Palestinian to exist - ie a "radical", "extremist" who is anti-peace - there always had to a "good" Palestinian, represented by Palestinian Authority (PA) President Mahmoud Abbas or any faction, person or leader willing to co-exist with the Israeli occupation.

The PA has gone even further cooperating with Israel to ensure the demise of the Palestinian "radicals", as in those who insist on resisting the occupation.

Thanks to the PA, the price for the Israeli occupation has never been so cheap. Despite repeated attempts at re-activating the so-called peace process, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has always found a way to torpedo such efforts, even those promoted by his closest allies in Washington.
"Peace" is a major risk for Netanyahu, because his government is sustained by Jewish nationalists and extremists who feel no particular need to end their colonization of the West Bank. Abbas had done a great deal to ensure that Israel feels no pressure to negotiate. Every attempt at resistance, even by standing peacefully with placards and banners in Ramallah's al-Manara Square was crushed; often brutally.
(Snip)
Those who support Israel must be exposed, and those who facilitate the Israeli occupation and sustain its war machine are partakers in the war crimes committed daily in Gaza and the rest of Palestine. They must be boycotted. The Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement must grow and serve as the main platform for international solidarity.

The time for clever words and no action is long gone, and those who remain "soft" on Israel, for whatever reason, have no place in what is becoming a global movement with uncompromising demands: end the occupation, punish its sustainers, halt ethnic cleaning and genocide, end the siege, and bring Israeli and other culprits to the international criminal court for their massive war crimes and crimes against humanity."
http://atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/MID-01-180814.html

Demonize Palestine? so now its Palestine being demonized? :eusa_naughty: you can't take everything from Israel.

Fanger, you are one twisted and hypocritical person, when it comes to twisting facts and truth the Palestinians and their supporters are in a league of their own. moreover, this video as with many more pieces of evidence that has been provided for you and other pro-Hamas supporters many times on this site doesn't just speculate and make accusations, but explains why, in this case the rocket attack is not from Israel. You just can't stand the fact that your lies and naivety keeps getting shown up again and again.

When you disagree with such videos, it would be more useful for you to provide the reasons of why you think that they are false instead of ranting on about how they are all Israeli propaganda.

Last edited:
Fanger, you are one twisted and hypocritical person, when it comes to twisting facts and truth the Palestinians and their supporters are in a league of their own. moreover, this video as with many more pieces of evidence that has been provided for you and other pro-Hamas supporters many times on this site doesn't just speculate and make accusations, but explains why, in this case the rocket attack is not from Israel. You just can't stand the fact that your lies and naivety keeps getting shown up again and again.

When you disagree with such videos, it would be more useful for you to provide the reasons of why you think that they are false instead of ranting on about how they are all Israeli propaganda.

"[W]hen it comes to twisting facts and truth the Palestinians and their supporters are in a league of their own," you say? Do tell, Danny <snicker>. Obviously you've never seen or read anything concerning Israelis in regards to the USS Liberty affair

The USS Liberty affair is before my time and something that I haven't looked into nor know much about, whether Israel was guilty or not guilty for that incident, I don't know. The difference Grendelyn is when I don't know or am not sure about something, I won't go into an unnecessary rant claiming it's all lies and propaganda just because it does't suit my viewpoint.

Last edited:
I was alive for the LIBERTY thingy---and heard the radio reports within an hour of the event----and I also served in the US
Navy-------the Liberty incident was one of a million navy
accidents. Such accidents are very common during conflict---
and -----even during peacetime there are fatal military accidents of the very much avoidable kind. ---------where there are guns
and bombs-----there are lots of accidents. I big truck fell of the
New Jersey Turnpike yesterday-----also an avoidable accident.

all victims of accidents feel aggrieved and BLAME someone---
lots of times people are held responsible either justly or
unjustly------sometimes responsible people are not blamed

Just go to the Facebook site "Stand With Israel" and if you are really interested you can watch all of his anti Palestinian, pro Israel you tubes.
ALL the TRUTH about what happening in ISRAEL | Facebook

Cool site.
Yes I thought you all might like it. Same people that do the videos. Watch them all, as they are all anti Palestine, and they will reinforce your feelings toward those Palestinian animals that are out for blood.

Just go to the Facebook site "Stand With Israel" and if you are really interested you can watch all of his anti Palestinian, pro Israel you tubes.

Cool site.
Yes I thought you all might like it. Same people that do the videos. Watch them all, as they are all anti Palestine, and they will reinforce your feelings toward those Palestinian animals that are out for blood.

I subscribed to that site months ago. It's brilliant. You might learn something.

Cool site.

I subscribed to that site months ago. It's brilliant. You might learn something.

Oh believe me I do everyday in their newspapers and opinion sections. Its the opinion sections when you really get to know them. I'm not a Face Book fan.

Cool site.

Oh believe me I do everyday in their newspapers and opinion sections. Its the opinion sections when you really get to know them. I'm not a Face Book fan.

I imagined you wouldn't be a Facebook fan, but pleased to know you like the Stand With Us website. You will very soon come over to the other side. :badgrin:

The USS Liberty affair is before my time and something that I haven't looked into nor know much about, whether Israel was guilty or not guilty for that incident, I don't know. The difference Grendelyn is when I don't know or am not sure about something, I won't go into an unnecessary rant claiming it's all lies and propaganda just because it does't suit my viewpoint.

Dear Danny ~ Loved your post, thank you. I appreciate the fact that if you don't know something that you, as you say, won't go into an unnecessary rant claiming that it is all lies and propaganda; however, if and when you ever do delve into this matter as I believe that I have delved into it, hopefully, unlike me, it won't frighten the living bejeesus out of you. ~ Susan
PS Seriously, after having looked into the matter, one would have to be a complete idiot not to believe that Israel did not intentionally attack this boat. In a word, "scary."
PPS If our planet has any chance at survival, whatsoever, it lies with America . . . frankly, of late, I'm losing hope . . . .

"After every bloody episode of violence perpetrated by Israel, media spin doctors are deployed with one grand mission: Absolve Israel of any responsibility in its acts of carnage.

These apologists not only demonize Palestinians, but also anyone who dares to take a stand on their behalf. The main staple of this Israeli strategy is blaming the victim.

There is nothing new in this tactic - this is how the so-called "Arab-Israeli conflict" has been presented in Western media.

The narrative is always much closer to that of Israeli official and

media discourses than that of Palestinians' - despite the decades-long military occupation, successive wars, and countless massacres.

Since the Israeli siege on Gaza began, following the democratic elections that brought Hamas to power in January 2006, Israel has needed all of its hasbara savvy - alongside that of its backers in the West - to explain why a population was brutalized for making a democratic choice.

The sheer amount of deception involved in the cleverly knitted story, which among other ruses equates Hamas with al-Qaeda (as Israel once did between late Yasser Arafat and Hitler), has represented a new low - even by Israel's own standards.

The West's media demonized Hamas, the resistance and all the other "bad" Palestinians who voted for the movement, while intentionally ignoring the fascism that has taken over Israeli society.

For the "bad" Palestinian to exist - ie a "radical", "extremist" who is anti-peace - there always had to a "good" Palestinian, represented by Palestinian Authority (PA) President Mahmoud Abbas or any faction, person or leader willing to co-exist with the Israeli occupation.

The PA has gone even further cooperating with Israel to ensure the demise of the Palestinian "radicals", as in those who insist on resisting the occupation.

Thanks to the PA, the price for the Israeli occupation has never been so cheap. Despite repeated attempts at re-activating the so-called peace process, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has always found a way to torpedo such efforts, even those promoted by his closest allies in Washington.
"Peace" is a major risk for Netanyahu, because his government is sustained by Jewish nationalists and extremists who feel no particular need to end their colonization of the West Bank. Abbas had done a great deal to ensure that Israel feels no pressure to negotiate. Every attempt at resistance, even by standing peacefully with placards and banners in Ramallah's al-Manara Square was crushed; often brutally.
(Snip)
Those who support Israel must be exposed, and those who facilitate the Israeli occupation and sustain its war machine are partakers in the war crimes committed daily in Gaza and the rest of Palestine. They must be boycotted. The Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement must grow and serve as the main platform for international solidarity.

The time for clever words and no action is long gone, and those who remain "soft" on Israel, for whatever reason, have no place in what is becoming a global movement with uncompromising demands: end the occupation, punish its sustainers, halt ethnic cleaning and genocide, end the siege, and bring Israeli and other culprits to the international criminal court for their massive war crimes and crimes against humanity."
http://atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/MID-01-180814.html

Hardly an unbiased source of information the son of an ISLAMONAZI TERRORIST with an axe to grind.

Forum List

Back