Halal supermarket - Sell Alcohol & Pork or Face Closure

It is discrimination of christians though and atheists or non-muslims in general who dont observe halal laws, i didnt know the background of the story first.

BULLSHIT. There is no "discrimination" in *NOT DOING* something. That's patently absurd.

You dont need to have a halal supermarket to not eat pork or drink wine though, they can sell halal food and still sell alcohol muslims buy halal food and christians buy alcohol and pork but if they dont sell alcohol and pork then elderly christian people need to walk alot to the next food store and this is discrimination.

No it is not. That's INSANELY stupid. You don't have a "right" to haggis just because I have a food store.

the thing is alcohol and pork are everyday basic items for most christians. they drink beer and eat bacon almost everyday. and muslims create muslim zones where you need to observe laws they create, a lack of opportunity is discrimination too.

"Most christians [sic] drink beer and eat bacon almost every day" do they? :rofl:

EVEN if that were true --- they're not needed for survival, unless you're an alcoholic.
You don't seem to have a clue about what halal means. It's a specific derivation/preparation routine. It doesn't mean you've been denied something. If you came to my house for dinner and you wanted fish but I didn't have fish and you got chicken --- you'd still be fed.

you only need a glass of water and a piece of bread for survival you dont need most things, stupid argument. and its not his house its the house of the french christians, he wants to overtake the house.

What's the point of a store if it doesn't sell pork or alcohol?

Two things I don't even use so... :eusa_hand:

Muslim!

I always figured.

funny thing i know a faggot who supported a somali not wanting to transport beer in his company, and he got fired then he got alot of money from that company for discrimination, thats insane im not even sure this is a islamic law if you dont drink beer it doesnt mean you cant drive the truck with beer, and he doesnt do his job so of course he was fired. the funny thing that faggot supported him eventhough muslims behead faggots, so i wouldnt be surprised if pogo is a muslim or a faggot.

Dude, I know that English isn't your first language, but you really shouldn't be using the word "faggot" like that.

Muslim!

I always figured.

funny thing i know a faggot who supported a somali not wanting to transport beer in his company, and he got fired then he got alot of money from that company for discrimination, thats insane im not even sure this is a islamic law if you dont drink beer it doesnt mean you cant drive the truck with beer, and he doesnt do his job so of course he was fired. the funny thing that faggot supported him eventhough muslims behead faggots, so i wouldnt be surprised if pogo is a muslim or a faggot.

And I'm not surprised to find out you're a retard. I've already AdBlocked that moronic narcissistic photo you insist on running in your sigline which has to be like, the ugliest thing ever.

You do realize France isn't in the U.S... Don't you? They have different laws and rules there.

I know. I used to live there. But we're not talking about what the law is; we're talking about what ethical is.

I have yet to hear an explanation of how it "breaches French Republican principles" to *NOT* do something. I didn't eat pork the entire time I lived in France; was I "breaching French Republican principles"? :confused:

I did have horse though. I don't recommend it.

It is discrimination of christians though and atheists or non-muslims in general who dont observe halal laws, i didnt know the background of the story first.

BULLSHIT. There is no "discrimination" in *NOT DOING* something. That's patently absurd.

You dont need to have a halal supermarket to not eat pork or drink wine though, they can sell halal food and still sell alcohol muslims buy halal food and christians buy alcohol and pork but if they dont sell alcohol and pork then elderly christian people need to walk alot to the next food store and this is discrimination.

No it is not. That's INSANELY stupid. You don't have a "right" to haggis just because I have a food store. Neither pork nor wine is required for survival. Guess what Junior -- you can't always get what you want.
Some people like to do more than just survive. And if there was local demand for haggis, a sensible shop owner would stock haggis. But this time it's pork and alcohol.

No it is not. That's INSANELY stupid. You don't have a "right" to haggis just because I have a food store.

the thing is alcohol and pork are everyday basic items for most christians. they drink beer and eat bacon almost everyday. and muslims create muslim zones where you need to observe laws they create, a lack of opportunity is discrimination too.

"Most christians [sic] drink beer and eat bacon almost every day" do they? :rofl:

EVEN if that were true --- they're not needed for survival, unless you're an alcoholic.
You don't seem to have a clue about what halal means. It's a specific derivation/preparation routine. It doesn't mean you've been denied something. If you came to my house for dinner and you wanted fish but I didn't have fish and you got chicken --- you'd still be fed.

you only need a glass of water and a piece of bread for survival you dont need most things, stupid argument. and its not his house its the house of the french christians, he wants to overtake the house.

Damn son, you're so retarded you make Pothead look good. And he already ran away.

----Where do you see any "Christians" in this article? Hm?

Muslim!

I always figured.
Yeah I quit both pork and beef back in the '70s when I found out about the product path. That, and the disease in there.

Alcohol, it's never done a damn thing for me.

The taste is awesome, as long as it is a good product. I won't touch the cheap crap.

The taste of what?

Damn son, you're so retarded you make Pothead look good. And he already ran away.

----Where do you see any "Christians" in this article? Hm?

christians are the local french people. they live in the neighbourhood

Muslim!

I always figured.
Yeah I quit both pork and beef back in the '70s when I found out about the product path. That, and the disease in there.

The taste is awesome, as long as it is a good product. I won't touch the cheap crap.

The taste of what?

1.) pork, and
2.) alcohol

Well, alcohol anyways.

What a crock. I hope the store prevails, that's bullshit. And the idea that being Halal somehow means it's "restricted to Muslims" is preposterous. I went to a halal grocery last week and I certainly didn't have to become a Muslim. I also didn't go there to buy alcohol or pork, for the same reason I don't go to a car parts store to by lettuce.

Wonder what their attitude would be on selling cigarettes.

The problem is many of those markets are located in areas filled with old people. People who can't get out and travel to where those items are. Thus, when you have a religious based market, like this plant itself in a location all of those older people are left without the things they desire. Kind of funny how you support these dudes and rip the bakers for not baking cakes for gay weddings.

Bit of a double standard don't ya think....
Exactly:

He said locals, particularly older residents, had complained that they could no longer get the full range of products at Good Price, which replaced a regular supermarket, and had to travel some distance now to do their shopping.

Progressives, like pogo, are only in favor of helping Islamists in their take over of Europe and the US. Funnily enough, if you go to an Islamist country you should conform to THEIR culture. You are after all, visiting their country. Progressives though feel that Islamists are free to ignore the cultures of the places they move to, or visit. It's a strange mental illness they suffer from.

I know. I used to live there. But we're not talking about what the law is; we're talking about what ethical is.

I have yet to hear an explanation of how it "breaches French Republican principles" to *NOT* do something. I didn't eat pork the entire time I lived in France; was I "breaching French Republican principles"? :confused:

I did have horse though. I don't recommend it.

No it is not. That's INSANELY stupid. You don't have a "right" to haggis just because I have a food store. Neither pork nor wine is required for survival. Guess what Junior -- you can't always get what you want.
Some people like to do more than just survive. And if there was local demand for haggis, a sensible shop owner would stock haggis. But this time it's pork and alcohol.

Hence my question about what defines "general food". If everybody has what they want and there's one oddball who has to have caviar --- do I have to carry caviar? Where do you draw the line?

On the other hand, from the little we're told in the article this store (which is after all a mini mart) carries different types of food --- is that not "general food"? If it carried, say, only rice, then that would not be the case. Far as I can see they carry more than just rice.

Finally -- alcohol is not a food.

What a crock. I hope the store prevails, that's bullshit. And the idea that being Halal somehow means it's "restricted to Muslims" is preposterous. I went to a halal grocery last week and I certainly didn't have to become a Muslim. I also didn't go there to buy alcohol or pork, for the same reason I don't go to a car parts store to by lettuce.

The problem is many of those markets are located in areas filled with old people. People who can't get out and travel to where those items are. Thus, when you have a religious based market, like this plant itself in a location all of those older people are left without the things they desire. Kind of funny how you support these dudes and rip the bakers for not baking cakes for gay weddings.

Exactly:

He said locals, particularly older residents, had complained that they could no longer get the full range of products at Good Price, which replaced a regular supermarket, and had to travel some distance now to do their shopping.

Progressives, like pogo, are only in favor of helping Islamists in their take over of Europe and the US. Funnily enough, if you go to an Islamist country you should conform to THEIR culture. You are after all, visiting their country. Progressives though feel that Islamists are free to ignore the cultures of the places they move to, or visit. It's a strange mental illness they suffer from.

Progressives have been gone for a century, Gummo. But do go ahead and attempt to support the rest. I'm always up for pretzels.

Muslim!

I always figured.

And I'm not surprised to find out you're a retard. I've already AdBlocked that moronic narcissistic photo you insist on running in your sigline which has to be like, the ugliest thing ever.
OMG - why are you getting your panties in such a wad over this issue - and this poster? Now I remember why I have your pompous self on ignore usually.

Muslim!

I always figured.

The taste of what?

1.) pork, and
2.) alcohol

Well, alcohol anyways.

Yeah I remember the smell of bacon and how it would make me hungry. Those were the daze.

Muslim!

I always figured.

OMG - why are you getting your panties in such a wad over this issue - and this poster? Now I remember why I have your pompous self on ignore usually.

Try looking at the name --- that was posted to him, not to you. You addressed me with respect, and got that back in kind. He was just an asshole, and ditto.

Muslim!

I always figured.

The taste of what?

1.) pork, and
2.) alcohol

Well, alcohol anyways.

Yeah I remember the smell of bacon and how it would make me hungry. Those were the daze.

I feel bad for you now.

Exactly:

Progressives have been gone for a century, Gummo. But do go ahead and attempt to support the rest. I'm always up for pretzels.

Sure they have. What a 'tard you are...

What It Means To Be A Progressive: A Manifesto

What It Means To Be A Progressive: A Manifesto — ThinkProgress

The taste of what?

1.) pork, and
2.) alcohol

Well, alcohol anyways.

I feel bad for you now.

No need. My cholesterol and blood pressure are superb. Planned it that way. :rock:

Hence my question about what defines "general food". If everybody has what they want and there's one oddball who has to have caviar --- do I have to carry caviar? Where do you draw the line?

On the other hand, from the little we're told in the article this store (which is after all a mini mart) carries different types of food --- is that not "general food"? If it carried, say, only rice, then that would not be the case. Far as I can see they carry more than just rice.

Finally -- alcohol is not a food.

Care to bet.....

"Doppelbocks are lagered beers originally brewed as liquid bread—they were the only permissible calories for monks of the Paulaner monastery who were fasting during Lent. The monks called their Vatican-sanctioned brew Salvator, or Savior. As an homage to this original, many breweries have since named their doppelbocks with the suffix 'ator'"

.Serious Beer: Doppelbock

Forum List

Back