Hairy women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Özlem Zengin, SKY-Turk (newschannel) news-presenter

ozlemzengin009avi000003.jpg

64899bscap0011122488lo.jpg

She's the most 'in' currently. Beren Saat.
Her new Series is about her being raped by a group of 4 men. But the 4th was so much under alcohole that he couldn't.

The rape scene lasts more then 4 minutes.
Türkische Fernsehserie: Wehr dich nicht, gleich macht es dir Spaß - Fernsehen - Feuilleton - FAZ.NET

The rape scene is being re-performed in comedian shows on live TV
Turkish comedian Ali Poyrazoğlu was heavily criticized for having actors re-perform the show’s now-infamous rape scene on live TV while comparing the rapists to sportsmen and commenting on their “score.”
Lust for TV ratings leads to sensationalizing rape, critics in Turkey say - Hurriyet Daily News and Economic Review

Homosexuality and sexual violence on prime time. Blockbuster soap operas telling convoluted stories of forbidden love. There is plenty of shocking content on Turkish television screens these days.
(...)
A columnist for the secular daily Milliyet, Can Dundar is disturbed by the tawdry tone of the extended advertising campaign for the series depicting the gang-rape.
"For weeks," he says, "we were softened up for the big day with advertising spots asking things like 'where will [actress] Beren [Saat] be raped', 'who will rape her' and 'was she raped better or worse than Hulya [Avsar]?'" a well-known actress who starred in a 1980s version of the same series.
(...)
Shops in Turkey are now selling Fatmagul underwear for women hoping to electrify their man. For men unable to electrify anybody, a Fatmagul blow-up doll is due on the market soon.
Pushing Back the Boundaries of Good Taste - Al Majalla

The series has started in October 2010 and is not being exported so far.
There are already websites who deliver the series with Bulgarian and Arabic subtitles.
I don't watch it.

I watch "The Magnificent Century" Series.
It's very good, it airs every Wednesday and is the most expensive Series produced.
The 6th episode has been aired.
An Episode lasts 90 minutes free of ads.
All first 5 episodes completely went on in the Harem

It tells of Suleiman the Magnificent and his harem.
Qantara.de - Cultural Battle in Turkey

Turkish TV Series Threatened by Regulator Over Drunk, Womanizing Sultans
Turkish TV Series Threatened by Regulator Over Drunk, Womanizing Sultans - Bloomberg

muhteemyzyl.jpg

Unless you are showing their pits or unshaven legs....

We can't be sure can we?

Unless you are showing their pits or unshaven legs....

We can't be sure can we?

Every country has its ghettos and its beautiful places.

A lot of people in Turkey are Muslim refugees who had to flee their home-countries after those countries gained their independence from Ottoman Empire, or during the ethnic and religious tumults of WW1. Mainly in South-East Europe.
ottomanempirein1683o.png

In 1923 Greece and Turkey exchanged their Muslim and Christian people.
It involved another 2 million people.
Population exchange between Greece and Turkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then there is a core mixture population in Anatolia, which consists of different races. That mixture population was ruled by Hittites, Lydians, Greeks, Romans, Byzantines, Seljuk-Turks and Ottoman-Turks.

Turks from Central-Asia and Caucasus began to immigrate to Anatolia in the 11th century after Battle of Manzikert.
Battle of Manzikert - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From the Muslim lands of the Ottoman Empire, there weren't imported any Muslim people into Anatolia. Only craftsmen.

Turkey-demography.png

Why do Turks hate Greeks?

Why do Armenians hate Turks?

This thread was nothing like I expected. I was going to tell you about me dating the bearded lady at the circus for 6 months until she ran away with the strong man.

I traveled to Turkey more than a few times in the seventies. I availed myself of their food and their women.

Both are fantastic.

There is a lot of European blood in the Turks. It smooths their features out. :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back