HAHAHA. Blacks and hispanics whine HS admission tests are too tough

Shitshisspeedos doesn't waste a lot of time thinking before he posts.

That's what i say - judge people as individuals. And that means no more affirmative action. And yet all you liberals love affirmative action.

What the fuck does Affirmative Action have to do with intelligence you racist piece of shit?

this from the holier than thou Aristotle that claims to want a dialog about race

Of course dingle berry...I'm much holier than racist POS like you...

I wish someone would ask the NAACP why blacks do so poorly on every test, whether it's getting into HS or college or the police force or whatever.

I feel alot of this is because of their family home life.. If you have a hard child hood you may do poorly.. However I feel you can overcome that. Nobody has the perfect life but if you have a drug addict mother and a father in prison well you can imagine what kind of life they will lead.

I wish someone would ask the NAACP why blacks do so poorly on every test, whether it's getting into HS or college or the police force or whatever.

I feel alot of this is because of their family home life.. If you have a hard child hood you may do poorly.. However I feel you can overcome that. Nobody has the perfect life but if you have a drug addict mother and a father in prison well you can imagine what kind of life they will lead.

That begs the question, why do you think afro home life is a drug-addiced mom and a dad in prison? Because afros are stupid!

However, Obama's own afro-shit children won't score high on the SAT, in spite of growing up in near optimal family circumstances, and with every benefit of wealth. Why? Because afros are a stupid species. They have small, simple brains.

And why did that happen?. Who forced the black parents to become drug addicts and convicts??

Unfortunately most blacks can never get into one of these elite schools on merit.

Have you ever considered that MOST WHITES can never get into one of those elite schools on merit, either? Neither can MOST ASIANS1

HAHAHAHA. Of course that's true, you dummy. But while whites and asian kids have say a 1% chance of earning their way in, black kids have a .00001% chance.

Natural+Born+Bigot.jpg

Forum List

Back