Had humane Israel behave like Islamo-Arabs targeting civilians...

Israel commits acts of war against the Palestinians every day and they are expected to sit on their hands.

First of all , those acts of 'war' you speak of are the direct result of Hamas conduct.
If the Hamas would lay down its arms today , tomorrow there would be peace.
If Israel would lay down its arms today , tomorrow there would be no Israel.

And i don't see how Hamas does something worthwhile for it's people by provoking Israel and endangering innocent Palestinians.
As I said before , the innocent lives lost during Israeli operations in Gaza would not have been lost were it not for the selfish and arrogant desire of Hamas to prove a point.

Exactly. Also all polls show the big support for the hamas butchers all across arabic-palestine. excuse israel for its desire to live...

I think it pretty evident when Arabs cheered to the murderers in the exchange with the hero Shalit. A picture worth more than so many words. God vs evil. David VS Goliath. Besides the inhuman Arab aggression on malnourished Shalit Vs Arabs well fed in humane Israel.

Since anti-Israel bigots like to potray Israel as the "big guy," they avoid replying to this important thread.

An example.

Attachments

• $israelisoldiergiveswatertowouldbesu.jpg
    $israelisoldiergiveswatertowouldbesu.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 91
First of all , those acts of 'war' you speak of are the direct result of Hamas conduct.

And i don't see how Hamas does something worthwhile for it's people by provoking Israel and endangering innocent Palestinians.
As I said before , the innocent lives lost during Israeli operations in Gaza would not have been lost were it not for the selfish and arrogant desire of Hamas to prove a point.

An occupation, by nature, is an aggressive position.

There is no IDF pretense in Gaza, The Palestinians pay no taxes to Israel, when usually occupied people pay taxes to the occupants, In fact the only way you could consider Gaza occupied is because Israel monitors what comes in and what comes out, And this is a direct result of Hamas conduct.

I wonder why humanitarian Israel should keep on and giving them supplies. Since all [leadershi] they are about is illing and jihad.

An occupation, by nature, is an aggressive position.
FALSE!
First of all it's not really an 'occupation' because Arab never had any sovereignty there.
Second its about Israel's survival, really, not about "controlling' someone.

So Jordan never occupied the West Bank and Egypt never occupied Gaza.

Interesting premise.

A typical example of humane IDF's routine: During Operation Cast Lead, in the winter of 2008/2009, the IDF dropped millions of flyers over areas it planned to invade and made over a quarter of a million phone calls to private homes and mobile phones warning people to leave.
leave to where? if that is humanitarian, I hope the Israelis get offered the same choice

One can never compare leaving a certain area for only a few days by the IDF to the vicious racist ethnic cleansing by Arab-Islamic Apartheid which "moderate" Abbas and Areikat said: 'NO JEWS ALLOWED, PERIOD!'

110915_nojews.jpg

It depends on who is making comparisons.

How many would survive if Israel would really --even for one-- day aim at the unarmed... like its [radical backed by mainstream] Arab-Islamic vicious enemies routinely do. How many would have survived its might?

The shameless Arab "Palestinian" (whether "moderate" Fatah's 'al-Aqsa martyrs brigade' or Hamas,* enthusiastically supported by mainstream of their population as seen in polls* or Hezbollah) 'death cult' use of its own people as cannon fodders, as human bombs, targeting Israeli civilians via use of its own civilians as pawns/human-shields,*

hamashumanshields.jpg

A typical example of humane IDF's routine: During Operation Cast Lead, in the winter of 2008/2009, the IDF dropped millions of flyers over areas it planned to invade and made over a quarter of a million phone calls to private homes and mobile phones warning people to leave.*

Worth mentioning, as late as 2012, the official top Islamic leader, the Mufti of the "moderate" PA was publicly advocating the genocide of Jews as an Islamic duty.*

Good post. The human shield trick by the Arabs work each and every time. Not once does Arab media question who's really to blame for dead arab kids.

One can never compare leaving a certain area for only a few days by the IDF to the vicious racist ethnic cleansing by Arab-Islamic Apartheid which "moderate" Abbas and Areikat said: 'NO JEWS ALLOWED, PERIOD!'

110915_nojews.jpg

The sign is written in English:eusa_liar:

So is this:

The United Nations Should Not Recognize an Apartheid, Judenrein, Islamic Palestine :: Stonegate Institute

Abbas’ Palestine: No Jews Allowed | FrumForum

Jew-Free State | Palestinian Ambassador | Political Conflict | The Daily Caller

How many would survive if Israel would really --even for one-- day aim at the unarmed... like its [radical backed by mainstream] Arab-Islamic vicious enemies routinely do. How many would have survived its might?

The shameless Arab "Palestinian" (whether "moderate" Fatah's 'al-Aqsa martyrs brigade' or Hamas,* enthusiastically supported by mainstream of their population as seen in polls* or Hezbollah) 'death cult' use of its own people as cannon fodders, as human bombs, targeting Israeli civilians via use of its own civilians as pawns/human-shields,*

hamashumanshields.jpg

A typical example of humane IDF's routine: During Operation Cast Lead, in the winter of 2008/2009, the IDF dropped millions of flyers over areas it planned to invade and made over a quarter of a million phone calls to private homes and mobile phones warning people to leave.*

Worth mentioning, as late as 2012, the official top Islamic leader, the Mufti of the "moderate" PA was publicly advocating the genocide of Jews as an Islamic duty.*

Good post. The human shield trick by the Arabs work each and every time. Not once does Arab media question who's really to blame for dead arab kids.

The sign is written in English:eusa_liar:

So is this:

The United Nations Should Not Recognize an Apartheid, Judenrein, Islamic Palestine :: Stonegate Institute

From your link.

“I’m not saying to transfer every Jew, I’m saying transfer Jews who, after an agreement with Israel, fall under the jurisdiction of a Palestinian state,” he said then. “I think this is a very necessary step, before we can allow the two states to somehow develop their separate national identities, and then maybe open up the doors for all kinds of cultural, social, political, economic exchanges, that freedom of movement of both citizens of Israelis and Palestinians from one area to another. You know you have to think of the day after.”

Asked after the Tuesday breakfast to clarify if he was truly calling for a Jew-free state, Areikat said that perhaps one day in the future things will be different.

“Listen, again, we have nothing against Jews. This is a political conflict,” he explained. “Once the political issues our resolved, every Palestinian should be welcomed in Israel. Every Israeli should be welcomed in Palestine. But under the current circumstances — an occupation power occupying a people against their will — this is something we are trying to end.”

Read more: Jew-Free State | Palestinian Ambassador | Political Conflict | The Daily Caller

hamashumanshields.jpg

So is this:

From your link.

“I’m not saying to transfer every Jew, I’m saying transfer Jews who, after an agreement with Israel, fall under the jurisdiction of a Palestinian state,” he said then. “I think this is a very necessary step, before we can allow the two states to somehow develop their separate national identities, and then maybe open up the doors for all kinds of cultural, social, political, economic exchanges, that freedom of movement of both citizens of Israelis and Palestinians from one area to another. You know you have to think of the day after.”

Asked after the Tuesday breakfast to clarify if he was truly calling for a Jew-free state, Areikat said that perhaps one day in the future things will be different.

“Listen, again, we have nothing against Jews. This is a political conflict,” he explained. “Once the political issues our resolved, every Palestinian should be welcomed in Israel. Every Israeli should be welcomed in Palestine. But under the current circumstances — an occupation power occupying a people against their will — this is something we are trying to end.”

Read more: Jew-Free State | Palestinian Ambassador | Political Conflict | The Daily Caller

^^ I'm not saying transfer every Jew, I'm saying transfer all the ones that are where we are living...

:rofl:

From your link.

^^ I'm not saying transfer every Jew, I'm saying transfer all the ones that are where we are living...

Sure, if they are not citizen, why would they be allowed to stay?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
From your link.

But you've been saying it's going to be heavenly. With all enjoying the comfort of a non sectarian government.

Now you've spoken about your desire to remove the sovereign state of Israel and make a country run by Muslims who will love everyone.

“I’m not saying to transfer every Jew, I’m saying transfer Jews who, after an agreement with Israel, fall under the jurisdiction of a Palestinian state

Yes, nicely inclusive. :)

But you've been saying it's going to be heavenly. With all enjoying the comfort of a non sectarian government.

Now you've spoken about your desire to remove the sovereign state of Israel and make a country run by Muslims who will love everyone.

“I’m not saying to transfer every Jew, I’m saying transfer Jews who, after an agreement with Israel, fall under the jurisdiction of a Palestinian state

Your statement is based on the premise that Israel is a state and not just an occupation.

There are about 3000 Jews legally in Palestine and I don't think any would get the boot.

Your statement is based on the premise that Israel is a state and not just an occupation.

There are about 3000 Jews legally in Palestine and I don't think any would get the boot.

No, you say that they will all be loved. Then we see the love coming from them.

It's not the same 'love' PF. :thup:

“Listen, again, we have nothing against Jews. This is a political conflict,” he explained.

Jews are in the West Bank and Gaza all the time and they have not been attacked. What's up with that?

“Listen, again, we have nothing against Jews. This is a political conflict,” he explained.
Jews are in the West Bank and Gaza all the time and they have not been attacked. What's up with that?
From 1948 until the early 1970s, 800,000–1,000,000 Jews left, fled, or were expelled from their homes in Arab countries;
What's up with that ?

Forum List

Back