Had humane Israel behave like Islamo-Arabs targeting civilians...

No, you say that they will all be loved. Then we see the love coming from them.

It's not the same 'love' PF. :thup:

Jews are in the West Bank and Gaza all the time and they have not been attacked. What's up with that?
From 1948 until the early 1970s, 800,000–1,000,000 Jews left, fled, or were expelled from their homes in Arab countries;
What's up with that ?

The creation of Israel in Palestine triggered that distrust for Jews. Israel has been bad for everyone.

It is interesting that the Jews lived in those countries for thousands of years then all of a sudden (in 1948) they decided they hate Jews.

Jews are in the West Bank and Gaza all the time and they have not been attacked. What's up with that?
From 1948 until the early 1970s, 800,000–1,000,000 Jews left, fled, or were expelled from their homes in Arab countries;
What's up with that ?

The creation of Israel in Palestine triggered that distrust for Jews. Israel has been bad for everyone.

It is interesting that the Jews lived in those countries for thousands of years then all of a sudden (in 1948) they decided they hate Jews.

Let's recap shall we ?
You :"It's political, and has nothing to do with Jews."
(I guess the general idea is "We love Jews as long as the don't live in Israel.")

Me: "Jews that had nothing to do with Zionism have been expelled from Arab countries on account of being Jews."
(This proves your claim wrong on 2 levels , first they weren't expelled because of political reasons , but only because they are Jews , and second, they were not living in Israel)

So your response to this is :
You:" This is true but <Excuse>".

What's up with that ?

Let's recap shall we ?
(I guess the general idea is "We love Jews as long as the don't live in Israel.")

Me: "Jews that had nothing to do with Zionism have been expelled from Arab countries on account of being Jews."
(This proves your claim wrong on 2 levels , first they weren't expelled because of political reasons , but only because they are Jews , and second, they were not living in Israel)

Israel constantly claims to be a Jewish state. Therefore, anything Israel does (like kill 1400 Palestinians during cast lead) tarnishes the reputation of all Jews. That is why many Jews are starting to say: "Not in my name." Even many of the native Jews who had lived peacefully with their Palestinian neighbors got caught up in the nastys that Israel created.

Let's recap shall we ?

Israel constantly claims to be a Jewish state. Therefore, anything Israel does (like kill 1400 Palestinians during cast lead) tarnishes the reputation of all Jews. That is why many Jews are starting to say: "Not in my name." Even many of the native Jews who had lived peacefully with their Palestinian neighbors got caught up in the nastys that Israel created.

In the beginning you said - "This is not racial it's political , we love other Jews who don't live in Israel."

Now you are saying - "Well we don't love other Jews but here is why ..."
This is a direct contradiction to your original statement.
So , you actually proving my point for me.

Let's recap shall we ?

In the beginning you said - "This is not racial it's political , we love other Jews who don't live in Israel."

Now you are saying - "Well we don't love other Jews but here is why ..."
This is a direct contradiction to your original statement.
So , you actually proving my point for me.

It is Israel that creates the confusion. Why do you let it do that to you?

Let me get this straight , your original statement was "It's political we don't hate Jews" and when you saw proof to the contrary you said "Well we might hate Jews but Israel made us."

I'm sorry but as far as excuses go, this one is equivalent to "The dog ate my homework.."

Last edited:
Let me get this straight , your original statement was "It's political we don't hate Jews" and when you saw proof to the contrary you said "Well we might hate Jews but Israel made us."

I'm sorry but as far as excuses go, this one is equivalent to "The dog ate my homework.."

I think you are making up issues as you go along.

Suffice to search for "apes and pigs"... to see Islamic fascism racism, its motivation for the "conflict". Including by PA/Hamas sermons.

Good post. The human shield trick by the Arabs work each and every time. Not once does Arab media question who's really to blame for dead arab kids.

:confused: The ones who drop the bomb? :eusa_eh:

The ones dropping the bombs are responding to 8 years of rockets dropping on them.

The ones launching those rockets knew full well that their actions would have consequences , but they didn't care ... or perhaps
they did care , and those consequences are exactly what they wanted , after all, what better way is there to show how Israel mistreats them then to provoke Israel to a fight , hide in civilian buildings and when inevitably civilians get killed - go around the world and cry about 'Human rights.'

Good post. The human shield trick by the Arabs work each and every time. Not once does Arab media question who's really to blame for dead arab kids.

The ones dropping the bombs are responding to 8 years of rockets dropping on them.

The ones launching those rockets knew full well that their actions would have consequences , but they didn't care ... or perhaps
they did care , and those consequences are exactly what they wanted , after all, what better way is there to show how Israel mistreats them then to provoke Israel to a fight , hide in civilian buildings and when inevitably civilians get killed - go around the world and cry about 'Human rights.'

Did those rockets fall inside Israel's borders or inside Palestine's borders?

Due to the stupidity of the men who are launching the rockets , some of the fell onto the Gaza strip territory.

Due to the stupidity of the men who are launching the rockets , some of the fell onto the Gaza strip territory.

Irrelevant to the discussion.

Palestine IS Israel. The Romans renamed Israel palestine during the Roman Empire. The Roman Empire folded 1500 years ago.

Biblical Historian and Scholar Dr. Paula Fredriksen, Ph.D, History of Religion, Princeton University, Diploma in Theology, Oxford University
The Judean revolt against Rome was led by [Jewish rebel] Bar Kochba in 132-135 CE. The immediate causes of this rebellion are obscure. Its result was not: [Roman Emperor] Hadrian crushed the revolt and banned Jews from Judea.

The Romans now designated this territory by a political neologism, "Palestine" [a Latin form of "Philistine"], in a deliberate effort to denationalize Jewish/Judean territory. And, finally, Hadrian eradicated Jewish Jerusalem, erecting upon its ruins a new pagan city, Aelia Capitolina.
Random House, Inc. Academic Resources | Augustine and the Jews by Paula Fredriksen

PBS...
The Roman response to the Jewish revolt against Rome was massive. Hadrian's wrath knew no bounds. He even sought to erase the Jewish People from world memory, changing the name of their country from Judaea to Syria Palaestina.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEuQ4hggc5A]Ancient Refuge in The Holy Land. NOVA 2004 3/6 - YouTube[/ame]

Warren Buffett
If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't need to stop in Israel. But, if you're looking for brains, for energy, for integrity, for imagination, it's the only stop you need to make
Warren Buffet on Israel - YouTube

Massachussets Institute of Technology [MIT]
As a world leader in science and technology, Israel excels in such areas as genetics, medicine, agriculture, computer sciences, electronics, optics, and engineering. Scientists at Israeli universities such as Bar Ilan University, Ben Gurion University, Haifa University, Hebrew University, The Technion--Israel Institute of Technology, Tel Aviv University and the Weizmann Institute of Science are pioneers in areas such as stem cell-based tissue engineering, nanotechnology, high-resolution electron microscopy, and solar energy. Israeli companies have developed such diverse products as the first anti-virus package, technologies that allow you to leave voice mail on mobile phones, and stents that save lives by keeping the arteries to the heart open.
MISTI MIT-Israel

"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life" - YouTube[/ame]

From a 2003 article:

What happened when the Palestinian Arabs tried to take control of Jordan?

King Hussein of Jordan ejected Arafat's Palestinians in September 1970, called Black September because they were trying to take over his kingdom. King Hussein drove them into Lebanon after killing more than 10,000. The Lebanese welcomed the fleeing Palestinians into their bosom, but suddenly found themselves under attack by Arafat's Palestinians who set up a mini Terror State within Lebanon. For the next 12 years terror raged and over 100,000 Lebanese were murdered by their Palestinian brothers.

But BEAUTIFUL Israel: risks lives going DOOR to DOOR on the look out for Arab TERRORISTS.

Forum List

Back