Hacked Climate Emails Called a "Smear Campaign"

Seriously Jay,there really is nothing more pathetic than a Canadian being so obsessed with American Politics. It's like you realize that your own Nation is insignificant and are now pretending to be an American or something. Things must be pretty lame up there for you to be so obsessed with American Politics no? Hey we do still believe in Free Speech down here so i guess we will continue to indulge your weird obsession though. It's actually kind of funny anyway. Enjoy. :)

if the day ever comes that you can back any of your useless opinions up Libo I will be the first to throw you a party....until then continue spinning like the lightwirght top you are. :eusa_whistle:

Here's some science for ya.

1. The orbit of earth is determined by the gravitational force of the sun.
2. The seasons are determined by the tilting angle toward or away of the earth in relation to the sun.
3. The light of the sun is necessary for photosynthesis in most plants.
4. Being closer or further from the sun by one planet will end all life here.

Then some scientist comes along and says we influence climate more than the sun? That we make it dangerously warmer? All of this lead by a scientist? Oh no, a former VP with no science degree. If you want to check science credentials, start with Mr. "My carbon footprint is bigger than yours" Gore.

When your a science dog and you pooed on the floor. Someone is going to smear your nose in it.

"The fact is that we can’t account for the lack of warming at the moment, and it is a travesty that we can’t." -- Kevin Trenberth, head of the Climate Analysis Section at the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) in Boulder, Colorado

"The fact is that we can’t account for the lack of warming at the moment, and it is a travesty that we can’t." -- Kevin Trenberth, head of the Climate Analysis Section at the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) in Boulder, Colorado
Careful Frank my man...YOU aren't a scientist and aren't allowed or qualified to comment on the behaviour of a fraudelent one either...:cool:

It's amazing that libs are still willing to support this government and spend trillions of dollars before they know the truth.

Investigation needs to happen before we spend trillions. As the saying goes, "if you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, baffle them with your BS".

P1-AS629A_Hacke_NS_20091122210814.gif

Yeah, the MMGW Scientists are in good company: Enron, Global Crossing and Bernie Madoff

I find these debates fascinating. I do not pretend to be a fake climatologist like Al Gore and some of those Hollywood nitwits. But I am very concerned about Obamas trip to Copenhagen. Does anyone think he will be dumb enough to commit US dollars in spite of this scandal?

I find these debates fascinating. I do not pretend to be a fake climatologist like Al Gore and some of those Hollywood nitwits. But I am very concerned about Obamas trip to Copenhagen. Does anyone think he will be dumb enough to commit US dollars in spite of this scandal?

He'll do his very BEST to demean his own country and everything it stands for...just like he accepted an award that he didn't do anything to deserve except be a Marxist NUTJOB like those that give it out like free candy these days of PC...

Thankfully, he cannot do anything without the expressed permission of congress in general, and the Senate in particular.

Thankfully, he cannot do anything without the expressed permission of congress in general, and the Senate in particular.
True. He cannot enter into any treaty without expressed consent...

Will be?

Already is.

Forum List

Back